How old was Sup Forums on 9/11?

How old was Sup Forums on 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE
youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE
metabunk.org/sk/7TOCPJ.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Medusa_Touch_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnon_Milchan
youtu.be/3vqDDlS9Hyw?t=1h21m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither Sup Forums nor even Sup Forums existed at that time.

I wasn't born yet :^)

I was a toddler

15, freshmen year while in first period weight lifting class, Eden Prairie MN High School

I started high-school in 2000, 9/11 was in 2001, so I assume I was 14?

I just remember I already didn't like Muslims well before then, and 9/11 just confirmed my previous thoughts.

I went to primary school that got a bunch of Lebanese/Turkish Muslim students from some multicultural program and it red pilled me on Muslims very early on.

30 now and still don't like them.

I'm Melbourne btw, none of the brain washing worked on me because Im not a normie, brain washing only works on normies.

4yo

I was 33

KEK

Great photo opportunity DAD

I was 16. It was a weird day.

i was 18 and my ass was sitting in Navy bootcamp thinking i was going to welfare queen it up for the next 5 years. then the RDC comes out with a fuckin' gleam in his eye and says "we're goin' to war, boys!"

who wanted to go drink sangria and fuck hot prostitutes in Spain? not me! months in the desert working 16 hour days was so much better.

thanks george. you were the best.

I was 8. I went to a Catholic school so they put every student in the church to pray for the victims. Seeing the news footage was like watching something out of a movie.

7, just started grade 2. Not sure what we did that day, nor when I came into awareness that 9/11 was a thing

WHAT IS YOUR ENDGAME? SAME THREAD, SAME PHOTO FOR YEARS.

Data mining attempt?

User was banned for this post

13. I feel really old now. Already becoming resentful towards the younger generations. Feels bad.

6th grade. We watched live on tv. About a dozen parents of kids in the school died.

I was a fast short of a year old on 9/11

12. That a very surreal day. They wouldn't show us the footage at school but they let us out early. It was insane watching the news after getting home, I'll never forget the jumpers.

A day short not fast*

11, I remember it pretty clearly. I came home from school and my mum wasn't in, she had to go to London for whatever reason. The woman who lived next door greeted me, her son was at the dentist which is across the road so I had to sit in the dentist waiting room while he was having a filling or something and I was watching it on the TV there. It was pretty surreal desu.

Too young to know that the (((neocons))) need to hang from ropes for their crimes.

I had just got discharged fdom the civil war air force that day. My little brother is still a P.O.W. in that war.

I was 3.

>how old are you
Good question

>4 years old
>about to leave for preschool
>throw up on Dad's suit
>oops
>see plane hit a giant building on tv
>"Why did he do that, Dad?"

Basically all I remember. p cash.

15, second period algebra.

I was in geometry class and the rat talked lesbian vice principal tried to tell my teacher to turn off the TV. He legit told her to fuck off

Best day of my life
I was jacking off to CNN and later all my mates went to have a beer to celebrate.

I'm not even 25 and I already feel totally spiteful and offended by today's youth
Just goes to show how dumb everyone is before being over 20 and getting a taste of reality
feels good desu

I was eating Wheetos being annoyed that I couldn't watch Zoids.

I had just turned 20 seven days before. I was still a virgin. I was cuck boyfriend to a bitch who was cheating on me behind my back. That all changed about a week after 9/11 when I dumped her ass and started fucking all her friends. 9/11 flipped a switch in me and uncucked me somehow.

The thing about being in the moment of it was, you didn't know when it was going to stop...once the Pentagon got hit and reports of multiple planes came in, no one was sure if/when it was over.

People didn't stop freaking out until about Noon EST thinking it wasn't over. Keep in mind, the first plane hit at 8:40, it was about 3 hours of "Holy fucking shit! Why next?!!"

1 years old
DOB: 1/1/2018 6:57 pm

It was super cool, something way out of real world had happend on the big country.
Did follow the live footage on TV channel all day long.
Had have a really small surgery a week ago, still at the sick leave for the school.
Did not fully underatood the stuff, but still remember the collapse of the first tower was something way cooler that expected.
World had chanched a lot after that, RIP the landline phones, we will miss you.

Edgelord: The Post

I was a third grader so probably 8-9. I honestly didn't feel much at the time I was just annoyed school was cancelled

Didnt know wtf was going on, didnt care about world events or anything.

I actually thought it was an accident because our teacher told us someone flew a plane into the WTC.

We were all like...uhhhhh ok.

was today your birthday?

I got out of class early and went to my grandpa's house.

Wasn't cancelled*

>annoyed school was cancelled
What the fuck. School being cancelled was literally the best feeling ever for me. I've never taken ecstasy but whenever school was cancelled (e.g. a snow day) I would feel absolutely euphoric, I can only imagine it was like what ecstasy feels like. My point is that you are/were a massive geek.

I recently watched the Howard stern show that was being recorded when 9/11 was going on and a few of them thought it was an accident until the second plane.
Blows my mind how much has changed since then, a bin blows over and everyone jumps to terrorism

finns are autistic retards. their language isn't any better, either. they are bother retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE

Still 10 almost 11.

I actually got a girl out of it
Told her, the world is going to end.
We'd better hook up now!

>microspheres of iron in dust spread throughout manhattan, gratuitous volumes of molten steel present flowing out of the towers prior to implosion (neither molten aluminum or molten lead undergo incandescence to as significant an extent as recorded youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE )
>infernos present underground for upwards of twenty one days after the incidents in manhattan themselves with signs pointing towards quite vast pools and rivers of molten steel remaining in this state for weeks and weeks
>flecks of thermitic substances similarly spread throughout the pulverized material that utterly blanketed much of new york city (metabunk.org/sk/7TOCPJ.pdf)
>functionally no resistance present in the implosion patterns of all three skyscrapers that day, suggesting attainment of near-freefall speeds as a result of pulverization of the building below in a violent demolition of either primary tower, WTC7 having absolutely been subject to a far more thorugh and immediate annihilation in the exact same manner ( youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I )
>ideation for this manner of attack ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Medusa_Touch_(film) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnon_Milchan ) having been taking place for decades with prominent israelis even writing about a new world order formed beneath an america that has been rejuvenated through some manner of massive pearl-harbor-like attack to combat 'international terrorism' (Netanyahu: Fighting Terrorism: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorism. Farrar, Straus and Giroux. 1995.)
>immediate disposal and non-investigation of the towers remains

School, 16 I think.

>provided flight data regarding the pentagon attack is blatantly fabricated or executed by a computer (( youtu.be/3vqDDlS9Hyw?t=1h21m34s ) extremely precise, drastic motions on final ingress that could not have been possibly performed by the alleged pilot notwithstanding the physical circumstances of a plumeting jetliner in which they would have had to be executed, by human hands.) atop that site containing no serious evidence of a plane impact on the scale of the alleged airframe involved
>complete lack of a criminal investigation surrounding the event (NIST report was a exercise in a banal architectural safety analysis, whereas the 9/11 commission report was a heavily sanitized 'narrative' that explicitly sought to support the 'official' version of the alleged events that was first being fed within mere fractions of hours of the initial strike )
>alleged hijacker pilots were all functionally retarded, very near braindead arab chumps who inspired no confidence in their american flight instructors and furthermore, never flew aircraft larger than small Cessnas and thus could not have assumed command of a Boeing jetliner to perform any of the maneuvers entailed in the wider events within realistic, at-all-probable bounds whatsoever
>there never was and will never be a 9/11 trial, all victims families settled out of court, some of whom who held out but were eventually driven out of the courts system through attrition by a presumably jewish harpy litigator who's name i have yet to again find, confirm, and add to this block

You're old as fuck lol. Makes me feel better about being 30, thanks

7th grade art class, second or third period of the day.

They announced on the intercoms that something bad had happened and it involved a plane. I remember everyone in the class laughed at that, because it was so cryptic and surreal, plus we're all 13-ish. The art teacher, who knew what was going on, immediately told us not to laugh. I remember that moment very well.

We got the next day off school, so I hung out with my gf all day and felt a girl up for the first time. All in all, not a bad two days.

Ooga booga indeed

Obvious mine is obvious

That's ok. I saw all the good bands.

>2 posts by this id
kys faggot

would a third, or perhaps fourth be adequate?

>How old was Sup Forums on 9/11?
7th grade, in English class when the news broke. None of the students gave shit and couldn't figure out why all the teachers were crying. Later found out one of the teachers brother died in the north tower. I remember being hyped that school was getting dismissed early.
>being annoyed that I couldn't watch Zoids.
>Zoids
One of my favorite shows as a child. My mom has like 5 boxes in her basement full of Zoids and Gundam models that I built.

It was the second tower I saw at the news, collapsing at live feed.
It was hectic, no one at news studio had any idea what was going one, it was quite a mess really.

8, in 3rd grade

t. newfag

>hijacker who failed flight school and had no experience whatsoever in flying
>executes perfect turns and circles his way into the Pentagon
>doesn't fly straight for it like you would expect
lol

I was here..Jerry's 40th birthday OK City Zoo

4, don't remember shit too busy getting my foreskin removed for (((medical reasons)))

i was 17, i remember i was chilling in the lunchroom with my pals because we didn't have classes that period, the principal came on the announcements and gave and told us what was happening , they wanted the students to assemble somewhere so we could evacuate, but there wasn't anyone else in the lunchroom, so we said fuck it and skedaddled the fuck out. we went to my house and watched the news, we later got in trouble because we didn't go to the assembly, but i think it was worth it

Törrö täynnä ja pönttö pöhönä, olen mailmalla seikkaillut!
Ah, classical Irwin and songs about drincking!
How did you find this one?

15. skipped grade 8 that day to stay home and play AoE and watch cartoons.

i don't know what you could be getting at past me needing to have further information to share in three or perhaps four posts completely comprised of text, as i'm fully aware what i have is woefully incomplete and but the most gleaming shards of evidence for collection and ready, all-but-unassailable distribution. it's having to be chopped up to remain kosher with character limits.

6 years old
It was my first day at school IIRC, so I don't remember much from that day excluding school stuff.
I do remember seeing some stuff about the twin towers falling in the news but I don't remember family reactions or anything. I doubt we gave much of a shit because we never do.

Like 11 or 12. I was in 7th grade. I live in ny so it was pretty crazy. They would not let us go out for recess l but also refused to tell us what was going on. They generally were not letting kids leave without their parents but I lived like a block from the school so they let me leave. As I'm leaving I heard people saying a plane hit the twin towers. I did not have cable at my house so my TV actually got reception from an antenna on top of wtc. I tried turning on the TV but there was no reception until I got to a channel that was broadcasting from New Jersey. And then life changed forever.

I realize I'm getting old when I talk to some of the guys I work with and they are like "Oh I don't even remember it, I was only 4 when it happened."

>>infernos present underground for upwards of twenty one days after the incidents in manhattan
Should update this bro, they burned for 3 MONTHS.

>Their language isn't any better, either. they are bother retarded
Quenya, as in elf language in lotr is based on Finnish

You literally think of elves when you hear elves, because lotr elves are the stereotypes for all elves today (Original elves are fucking ugly and deformed)

Someone share the interview with the black guy that survived WTC 7

i found it just by random chance when stumbling around the internet. and now i must expose these demonic chants to the world

thank you i will accumulate all things of solidity garnered from input and feedback

cool story.

yea, it's weird talking to people who we'rent even born yet, or very young, when these defining moments happened.

Almost 24.

Yes, by all means, remain kosher