What show(s) are you most looking forward to this spring season?

What show(s) are you most looking forward to this spring season?
Hard mode: No second seasons
God tier taste mode: only original shows

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-30/sentai-filmworks-licenses-frame-arms-girl-atom-the-beginning-anime/.114146
youtube.com/watch?v=9CqzKIQp9dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sakura quest is probably the only answer, then

I want to snap that toe, though, it annoys me

>spring season

More like 2017, who the fuck cares about seasons anymore?

It's all garbage past-2010.

Stop being retarded.

Stop having shit taste you disgusting re-zero-watching faggot.

Why do they always mess up feet design? It either looks like it's copied off an alien or are simply blobs of color.

I don't know why but it annoys me. The only anime to get it right was the garden of worlds one about the shoe maker kid.

I was thinking about second seasons, but not for Shingeki or One punch man, I don't know if this is a big trolling on the internet about FLCL SECOND season?

Clockwork Planet and Frame Arms Girl.

I like robot girls.

Cute.
3DPD

sorry for the joke you inculture dumb noddle!

>the new season staring on April fools day
This site will be mostly unusable on Saturday.

Sakura Quest
Eromanga-sensei
Hinako Note
Frame Arms Girl
Atom

I picked up more but that's what caught my eye the most.

>REEE
>Aoki
>Troyca
>Suwano
Thread will be delicious

SukaSuka

I only get excited for originals for years now, even with sequel hook or bullshit ending, they no longer have any effect.

Kakegurui...that's it

Sakura Quest for cute girls, Re:CREATORS for shitposting (And who knows maybe it will be actually good.)

don't know, most Jap artists just can't draw feet for some reason

pic related

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-30/sentai-filmworks-licenses-frame-arms-girl-atom-the-beginning-anime/.114146

People still watch anime?

This is the first season in a long time where there's nothing I'm really interested in. I think I'll check out Uchoten Kazoku S1 though.

i can feel nauseated now from what we are going to get and what are we going to read in those threads.

Screencap this
Anime is going to be shit worse than guilty crown!

user No.155239362 out

FLCL is supposedly returning on Adult Swim either this year or next. I think the world premiere is on [AS] instead of the dub one year later. They did wonders with Samurai Jack so I won't write it off as shit yet.

This sounds more interesting than any other shit we're going to get. Naturally, this means it will be shitposted to death.

Sakura Quest, Re-Creators, Warau Salesman New, Sekai no Yami Zukan. Maybe other stuff if it sounds good.

Its reverse Isekai show?

Yes

Looks like some perspective is needed.

Otherwise I could just lick her feet all day.

Truly a masterful evolution of the Isekai genre

I'm really hyped at Exploding Daughterus and Endless suffering the anime.

Your image is drawn by a litteral chinese.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CqzKIQp9dE

The most promising show of the next season that no one seems to be talking about: Alice to Zouroku
It's about a little girl with super powers who've escaped from a research lab and now have to live with this grumpy old man.
It looks potentially super cute and heartwarming. The soundtrack is by the people who did Flying Witch