Dr. Stone

New chapter out.

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/wsjac/#39/4130/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>waifu actually got revived
Huh. I didn't think it would be that easy.

Did Sun-Ken Rock end?

Yep.

>already showing signs of ending literally 5 chapters in
Fuck this, what the fuck is wrong with Japs and their shit taste. I swear to god if this gets axed and U19 and Puyo keep going on there really isn't any justice in the world.

Nah, it seems to be doing fine in the rankings. No way it's getting axed anytime soon.

Maybe they're hedging their bets. If it's popular, they'll make this the first arc of escalating insanity. If not, they end it here.

>it seems to be doing fine in the rankings
We don't know its first ranking yet.

Has it been ranked yet? I thought only u19 has gotten ranked so far.

readms.net/r/wsjac/#39/4130/2
ranks = order in this page, Isobe aside. It was 11th last week. Not so great but not Demon plan level of terrible.

I mean officially speaking. I know u19 did terribly.

Requesting dump

> official

What? the order in that page is as official as it can be. Otherwise Jump never says that a series is doing bad until the axing.

>seaweed in bar soap
The fuck? I thought you typically used animal fat.

> tfw We never learn is doing fine

>We never learn that high
Title is accurate.

Nips never learn

>hungry marie has more chance than this
why are japs so shit lads?

WNL is literally 100 times better than Nisekoi, the girls are actually not insufferable
It's also super comfy

>love both this and hungry Marie
>haremshit is doing fine while they both suffer
FUCK THIS
But seriously, I thought that series had a grace period of a few weeks before the ranking system really kicked in?

I'll get it in a few minutes.

A bit repetitive from last week, I can't believe they already revived the waifu, wonder what her thing is.

We never learn is the best WSJ harem manga I've ever seen

Granted, that isn't a high bar to clear and Dr Stone is much, much better, but still

The ranking is eight weeks behind the chapter. Therefore, we will know Dr. Stone's first chapter's ranking only by chapter 8.

>boichi meme faces
I think I'll pass.

The meme faces might be one of the better parts of this.

Nothing is ranked until its 8th chapter.

How can people unironically enjoy reading this? It's like it was written by a mentally challenged 10 year old.

This.

>u19
>ranked

How? That shit is terrible.

Nisekoi was okay at the beginning too.

It was ranked dead last, for the record.

No it wasnt

why is boichi the biggest hack ever? sun ken rock was fucking amazing but the ending is atrociously bad. and what the fuck is this shit. it's so uninteresting and boring to read. fuck this artist

He's not the writer of this series so you can hardly blame him here.

The problem is that the scenarist is the one that made fucking eyeshield though.

I like the aspect of rebuilding civilization. It's why I read survival mangas. It's a shame about the edgy dude with lion skin, he does ruin the pacing of the story with bad writing and forced drama.

> expected/hoped for PvE
> got PvP

fair enough, but still doesnt explain the mediocre art, especially if it's compared to skr. this manga is trying to be serious with a goofy tone/art. it's painful to read imo

I wouldn't call it mediocre at all, it's just more cartoony. Also it's weekly while I'm pretty sure SKR was bi-weekly, combined with the fact he seems to be drawing on the side Origin as well that has got great art. If you want his SKR style read this instead.

He started off kind of interesting, but he went from "we should not have people rule over each other and just live in harmony with nature instead" to "I'm going to murder everyone" really quickly

Yeah, I was expecting/hoping for him to just be a rival, maybe a reluctant ally they butt heads with. I guess that wasn't shonen enough though, so now he's just a villain.

Origin is way better and more exciting than this series.

Eyeshield was great you pleb.

None of them are good, the only way to show taste would be f they all got cancelled, which won't happen.

I'm kind of hoping they beat his ass and get him on their side again.

How often does origin release?

That's exactly what I was saying.

This manga is quickly becoming shit.

It became shit when people started to suplex lions

>mediocre art

kill yourself faggot

her clothes disintegrated but her stupid hairband survived? Okay.

I was really enjoying the bro adventures. Now that a girl's been added she'll probably drag everything down with her "oh I'm a girl look at me being a love interest and not letting boys be boys in my presence" shit. Not exactly her fault, but the writer better not derail the current atmosphere for uguu shit.

>The whole key storyline
No, no it wasn't. The only good part about Nisekoi was the Oneshot.

To be fair her hairband could be made of plastic which takes thousands of years to degrade. It should probably be brittle and faded by now though.

Also forgot to add, the hairband's visibly cracked. I wouldn't be surprised if she ditches it altogether.

what's the problem with having a cute no pantsu girl with them you fucking yaoi lover

None, because Shishio's the token fujobait anyway. Commencing dump.

>putting the bat poop water to his mouth
nasty

I see Endurance-man is also an ass-man.

seems the awakening leaves scars.

Maybe they'll beat him, and he'll join their group but still fill an antagonistic role.

He's got good taste, he dressed up his gf well.

That's what I suspect, although hopefully they won't downplay his murders in the process.

is this the best reaction page since eneru?

>Shishio's the token fujobait anyway
probably true but why exactly are they planning on fighting him whose to say he isn't just planing to leave with his knowledge on the holy water (this is definitely whats gonna happen).
the nigga knocked out a lion what exactly are they planning to do?

>the girl's scars are in her neck and arm
Lame. I'm sure Boichi could have put the scars on her face and keep her cute if she tried.

we'll get a cute character with scars on her face at some point provided this isn't axed.

Bomb him. iirc several key ingredients of explosives have been mentioned.

if the author keeps this pace then the series won't last another 10 chapters

it's boichi, never say never.

I'm just laughing at Senkuu. He looks so disappointed he lost his man.

>already showing signs of ending
concluding an arc =/= series ending. They aren't anywhere close to explaining why the petrification happened in the first place.

senkuu looks heartbroken

I like how Yuzuriha can't reject the MC now, because of the implication.

Watch her do it anyway.

Nah, he just knows that adding her to the group means they have to work harder to survive. She's probably dead weight considering she's not smart like he is and she's not strong or full of energy like the other guy. Maybe she could cook for them? Ensure survival of the species because of her vagina? She's going to be a useless moeblob that cheers on the protagonists while they do the real work, and he knows it.

He thinking about how he's going to break it that he needs to perform a gynecological exam to make sure that revived humans can still procreate

I'd read that doujin.

He shoulda fucked shishiou when he had the chance.
Jokes aside, how much medical expertise does he have? He seems to mostly be a chemist and mathematician. Will they revive a doctor next?

that dress is so fucking sexy

>implying Taijuu and Yuzuhira won't be fucking like rabbits as soon as this arc is over

>She's going to be a useless moeblob that cheers on the protagonists while they do the real work, and he knows it.
by "he" you mean the author, right?

To be fair something like preparing all the food is labor intensive as fuck in a setting like this. If they could give all that work to her they'll have more time to focus on building and science shit.

how can you identify a doctor petrified? it's not like he will have a coat and a stethoscope hanging from his neck

wait
how the fuck they didn't have stones inside their bodies after awakening?

dunno, if they find an adult in the ruins of a hospital maybe?

More like side effects, only the retardedly mentally strong will stay as they were.

He's the scientist guy in a pop-sci work. Being adept in one area means he's adept with everything vaguely science-related.

"I studied human anatomy that one time in biology, I know what to look for. Now just spread your legs and let me use these specialized tools I recreated from perfect memory after seeing them in a book somewhere to check if you're going to be useful or not."