ALL OUT

ALL OUT!! EP 25 -- FINAL

>subs on time now
Oh fuck.

What's his disability?

Too stronk in ways no average man can understand. The match went as expected--

Dropped pic.

But it was moving to see both Coach get himself and the team fired up, and Jojo's response to the end.

Excellent. Just finishing with key screens.

>all those title drops by CR
Fuck sake

Very weak episode honestly, I expected Seki to at least halt Zanba a little.

Also this just fucking killed it, I don't know if its in the manga but it was fucking annoying.

Good show overall though I didn't expect to enjoy a Rugby show, Sekizan and Ebumi best characters. See you guys whenever the next sports show airs.

Can anyone make a clean stitch of this?
What happened?

The eng subs kept using "all out" fucking everywhere

Guess the fucks from gabriel need to find another series to shit on.

Honestly, I like that Sekizan got knocked down only because it feels more realistic that while they're getting better, they didn't turn into the strongest demons over night. We still have work to do. It just sucks that we're stopping now.
Even made to fit the scene when the shouldn't have? I can't watch just yet.

It was retarded. The Japanese didn't literally mean all out, so they've paraphrased just so they can meme because CR are shit.

It's really over. I will miss it a lot.

They basically said how hard they worked and they said we went all out about 6 times.

It killed the mood instantly.

Fuck right off m8.

His strength and fabulousness know no bounds.

>Awaken, my masters

At least that was "All out" in Japanese, the ones earlier in the episode were forced as fuck.

Truly a God of rugby.

>Truly, on that day we went... All Out

What a shame. It is fun to say AO, but not overkill. Kind of cheapens it. That aside, what do you guys think about the episode?

I'm sad that we're stopping when we're revving up with only a taste of next boss, but I am happy to see a fired up for the next stage scene.

Disappointing as the second half of the show was QUALITY and powerpoints. Read the manga ending too, so will go pick it up soon.

>7 ips
We are all out of anons.

God damn it.

It was okay. I really want Jinko to power up and face Ryoin again at Hanazono.

I'm pretty sure we've not had a thread beyond 100 posts since maybe the first week

What is his problem anyway?
We had like 2 or 3 threads with over 100 replies in the middle of the season.

Episode starts and we get to see his disinterested face, and not a lack of it until the change.Too bad no shounen tier "talk with your fist" segment, might be a good one to watch.

Poster count doesn't matter, only heart does.
It's ending?

No the manga isn't, I meant the anime has a generic "read the manga to get the full story" end

I see. In truth, it has a read the manga because the anime has almost fully covered the released material.
I hoping that we'll see another cour announcement in a year or so.

>jinko raped
Well, it was expected.

The "all out" at the end was at least appropriate, could've been a better effect if it wasnt fit in the earlier scenes though there werent that many.

Are you drunk? They actually said it each time.

what the fuck was his problem?

He can't go to college so he's upset.

Hope and dreams; crushed.

>All Out Drama

No wonder it didn't take off, I came for rugby not awkward drama.

Will we ever get another rugby anime?

Probably. Japan is hosting the WC in 2019.

The eyes aren't just for show. He really is a demon.

Isn't it against the rules to have a demon in your team?

Rest well, angry manlet.

>final episode
This is bullshit.

Japan can't into sports without drama. I don't care so long as we get more rugby.

This doesn't get a second season but doesn't of moeblob shit and isekai for self inert faggots do.

Japanese otaku I swear. This anime makes me want to get ripped

Watch Ippo. Ippo made me get my first gym membership.

>complain about moeblobs when watching fujocrap
Oh boy.

It's homo shit, so according to the rules it should get 5 seasons with at least 26 episodes each.

Stop typing like an idiot and then stop posting.

Raw sexual energy

Fuck off

But it's not fujoshit. But even so, if it was
Gay, not gay, we both win?