When are they going to fuck?

When are they going to fuck?

After they agree between them to keep 8man as their beloved friend only, since they both can't have him they will have eachother.

I'm surprised at the lack of Yuri doujins with these two
Or even ffm threesomes where they kiss

After best girl finishes seducing her senpai

How would you respond if Yahari actually had a Haganai ending?

now this is something I haven't considered yet for some reason

How long is FEEL going to keep whoring these girls out?

They have a great friendship.

I don't like this artstyle. Yukino's eyes should never be that warm/kind

Maybe on the side. Yui will have her Hikki as her genuine boyfriend and Yukino as her genuine best friend.

I can't wait for the Yui end in 3 weeks. I can't wait for the salt and apologies from Yukinofags.

yukino's face here is QUALITY

never noticed because why wouldn't I pay attention to her in the first place?

The thinking man's ship. After 8manxHaruno that is.

Soon...

I recently came across the anime and I've just begun to read the Light Novels. How long does the fan translation normally take after a new volume is released?

No idea, but all the released volumes of the main story are translated.

Yui does seem rather bi for Yukinon, I've thought that for a while now.

Just makes the ideal threesome ending more likely.

If Yui can't have 8man, she'll take his sister

Is there actually a subplot about Haruno and Shizuka pulling strings? Multiple anons told me that once and it turned me off.

I watched the Iroha date OVA the other day and had a blast. I enjoyed the hell out of this series as
>edgeking slowly succombs to the reality that other people are just as fucked up as he is; also there are some early side characters that the author really regrets including

It's pretty fucking hard to miss Haruno manipulating the situations that they're in to force a reaction or something to happen

Sensei opts for a more gentle approach, but she's ultimately the one that set up and advises the club in the first place to socially rehabilitate 8man and Yukino