It's 2018

It's 2018.

Why haven't you started a Catholic Family and have 6 kids before the age of 35.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1npkd0OADRk&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will do

luther for the win

Because I'm trying to become a mormon. The wife and kids are still in the plan though.

>be isolated from women
>Go on Tinder
>Blindly swipe-right 5000x
>No Matches
>???
>Getting bitter

No matter how disgusting the whores are on Tinder I cannot get a match.
I'm considering lying about income via subtle hints but I really don't want to.

Fucking whores.

Try a real dating website.

You aren't going to find a wife on tinder. That's like trying to find a wife in a whorehouse.

>Because I'm trying to become a mormon.
Why?

>family of manlets and womanlets

Great..

Should I go to Mass only to find a pure catholic qt?

They have a sense of community that I really admire and I get along with them. They're different from the other churches that I've tried out in the sense that they didn't try to shove their religion down my throat. The girls are really cute too.

>Catholic Family
because I'm not a heretic

Yes and if that doesn't work, come to America.

If your wife was that hot so would you

>they didn't try to shove their religion down my throat
That's not what I've seen.

>catholic
blue pilled phegget
>>luther for the win

>Catholic Family

What is the point in having children if you have to let the local dagonic shaman fuck them?

What you've seen is irrelevant to me

Can't wait to start making tax slave goyim

I am jewish

I come from a Catholic family of 6. I wouldn't do it to my kids...my wife had a ruptured uterus giving birth to my son and had an emergency hysterectomy...I'm not adopting anyone. One girl and one boy is enough.

That's my goal for 2018

How bad is it user? Face looks like it's been hit by a brick or worse?

Because women are stupid whores and I hate people. I have no social skills and could not strike up a conversation even if a woman was physically throwing herself at me.

I'd start a family with the girl on the left. Like, damn... I normally don't like young girls, but damn son. Am I crazy or is she cute as HECK?

Because I turned 36 last year.

Lol, you fucking troll. At least she's not a fucking whorebag... yet.

Because I dont want to worship a kike, love a globalist pope or listen to homo kiddie fiddling old men tell me about the nature of existence like they have a fucking clue.

I already have 2 kids and plan to have a few more though.

sheep
>youtube.com/watch?v=1npkd0OADRk&t=2s

Don't become a Mormon. Here are the problems:

>obligated to give monthly tithing (10% of your income). If you don't, then goodbye friendships/privileges/temple card
>must wear special underwear (very uncomfortable)
>no caffeine (not even decaf)
>must praise a false prophet (lol Joseph Smith was a fraud and imposter)
>vanilla sex (missionary, no bjs or anal)
>no R-rated movies/tv shows
>no cursing
>Book of Mormon is full of bullshit, but you have to praise it

Yes, the women are cute and innocent, but not worth all of the hassle. Just go to your closest baptist church and find yourself a white young woman.

?

I already have. Working on the last one.

Hey two kids is replacement rate. That's more than I can say for most whites.

No I'm not bad at all, 6'2. I tend to do much better in person, especially in terms of the quality of women but I'm too shy and it's been a long drought.

Not a Catholic Family

I turned 36 a week ago. I pretty much hate everything. Hottest chick I've seen says hello to me and sat beside me at a bar on new years. Young, petite, looks like she just turned 19. I can't strike up a convo, she looses interest and gets swarmed by a dozen other dudes. It was like watching a baby deer get eaten by vultures. After a display like that I can only come to the conclusion that the entire makeup of the human species are niggers. I hate them, I want them all to die, and I am possibly extremely autistic.

Apparently Tinder thinks you're a loser if you swipe right on everyone and won't even display you to attractive women.

Off yourself

>Why haven't you started a Catholic Family and have 6 kids before the age of 35?

Because I'm not a retard that wants to intentionally ruin my life.

Not catholic but have 5 kidlets... Less tham 35 y. o.

Fuck off, mate. She's clearly super cute. You're the weird one, telling people to kill themselves. Is this normal for you?

Dizamn

kys Muslim

I swipe no to all the black ones.

hahahahahahhahahahahahah
hahahahahhahahahahahhaha
hahahahahahhahahahahhaha

You done fucked up my dood, you coulda had that sweet pussy and then fell in love and got cheated on and mentally, emotionally and verbally abused for years. At least it would be better than what you're thinking right now.

You could've learned how good sex can be and learned what one sided love is about.

Don't get it then. You'll get there, know it isn't easy and all. Maybe try something more serious than tinder?

>aging nihilists

>Because Holy Orthodoxy
>Because Pope “A True Christian Would Want his Daughter Raped To Death By Saracen Hordes” Franky

Many people on this board know catholicism is the babylonian mystery religion using Christianity to hide the truth.

I was raised roman catholic and it is in fact the mystery religion after thorough research.

pretty much

It's a heck of a lotta money

I was pozzed. Now my wife and I need to squeeze out 10 kids. They'll all be autistic, but that seems to be a strength in the New Age.

So you have to support your community of fellow whites and live a traditional lifestyle .. Sounds awful

>be me
>30 something
>independently wealthy living very comfortably on dividends, capital growin every year
>put “unemployed” as job title on dating websites
>fuck these bitches

Children are shit

with that nose, certainly not.

>not Catholic, or Christian for that matter
>2 kids already
>wife is 25
We are working on it but my 7 week old son was a c-section and now we have to wait a full year before starting on number 3.

>Just go to your closest baptist church and find yourself a white young woman

Why don't you put investor or retired or something similar? How did you accomplish that?

No BJs is a lie. But everything else is true

At some point with my last gf I realized I just don't want a woman be a major part of my daily life. I stopped paying attention to her, she dumped me, and now I don't really have any interest in women aside from being mind-numbingly horny. I'm 27.

On paper I do want that life in OP's pic, to take a young girl and turn her into a happy mom, but I guess based on my past experiences I don't feel like that can happen. Every woman I've known becomes an insufferable harpy after a year or so. If that's all there is then I don't want it.