Lauren Rose: Cryptofascist White Slut

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor. Nothing weird about THAT r-right??

Her White identity shitshow
>(SHE'S APPEARING ON A KNOWN WHITE IDENTITARIAN INTERNET SHOW)
youtube.com/watch?v=EFPR5bd5ovo

Her on Millennial Woes' channel
>(GUY IS A KNOWN WHITE IDENTITY CULTIST FANATIC)
youtube.com/watch?v=7NAK97xX7zI

Lauren needs to find a sugar daddy husband and pump out a dozen kids.

LOOK CLOSELY
(THE SKULL SHAPE)

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

(THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, WAKE THE FUCK UP)

I don't think there's anything crypto about it. Now, call me a bad comrade, but I actually hate libertarians and ancaps more than I hate Nazis. At least fascists and Nazis recognized the need for reform and wanted to help the workers of their nation. Ancaps and libertarians only care about making money for porky and nothing else, you're even worse scum in a way. Indirect killing is just as bad as direct killing. Eat shit cap.

HELP US SCARE THIS CUNT OFFLINE, KEEP APPLYING PRESSURE
USE ACCOUNTS FROM ALL IDEOLOGIES (LEFT, RIGHT) AND BASH HER WHERE IT HURTS

HAVE NO MERCY

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like her are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

Wake / THE FUCK / uP

she is crypto A S F U C K wake up faggot

Also FUCK MARXISM

>see your memeflag and tripcode
You are the same faggot of anti-nazi general
S A G E
A
G
E

She's not crpyto, she's plainly fash. Not hiding anything.

She's doing more for the movement now than if she added 12 more conservative voters to a democratic system that uses electoral votes.

I hope she never has children.

She's not wrong. Neither is Millenial Woes.

It's okay to be White nationalist.

she isn't though

PEOPLE THINK SHE'S A CUTE LITTLE INNOCENT GRILL WHO DIDN'T DO NYTHING WRONG

FUCK OFF AND STOP DEFENDING HER

You gonna keeep posting this shit? It's time to filter.
SAGE
HIDE

You think youre getting your point accross by intertoob hollering, autismo ?
Why don't you just shut it , and stomp bumping your retarded e-celeb thread, it's shit and needs to die a quick death.

Fuck off you sister-fucking kike. You made the same shitty thread yesterday.

cease

nothing autistic about fucking hate? right?

fucking gimmie a brake u fuckers are beyond insane/sick

oh look it's this faggot thread again

i hope you know you're promoting her by doing this user, she even has you on her twitter now

I'd fuck Lana, Faith and Lauren while they all talk about race and IQ to me.

Hello again you sister fucking kike.

There is literally nothing wrong with fascism or white nationalism and the destruction of USA as an entity is a good thing for European peoples all over the world because USA is the enforcing body of the modern world order that is dead set on seeing White people rendered extinct.

I agree it's very interesting. She's also surprisingly attractive regardless of politics.

Also this other thread is more interesting/important than this stupid and gay one

Fuck man, I want throat this bitch so fucking bad. Please dear God, I'm begging you make it happen.

I'm promoting her downfall faggot

I'm showing people it's okay to attack this bitch

"muh european heritage" faggotry needs to burn, it's pathetic, sick and perverse

the real way to be is individualism man, not this fucking horseshit

psychedelics will Open YoUr MIND in a way I never knew was possible, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

the white identity cult is a psyOp, this bitch is NWO or just an NWO slave

either way we have to target and hit her HARD and keep the pressure and pain

she has to know we fucking hate her and want her gone

IT WORKED WITH RAGEAFTERSTORMCUNT, I HELPED BOOT HER ASS OFFLINE

so help us brother!
peace out

The only one who hates her here is you.
Go fuck your sister, you kvetching kike.

Can't wait for the US to break up and I can lead the great Pennsylvanian Reich to rise from the ashes.

Godwilling, Lauren will be my queen

So, honest question to the thread: Is this retarded spammer literally autistic? He seems weenie spammer / Anal Avenger -tier in his nonsensical and laughably stupid posts, and ignores any counter-evidence (all of modern genetic science) that debunks the viability of his retarded cult of lolbertarianism.

>keep seeing these threads
>no idea what prompted calling her a cryptofascist
Rundown?

>r/theredpill
Disregard previous post, OP is a faggot.

She is definitely a cryptofascist, possibly even full fash hiding her powerlevel.

>openly names the jew
>openly advocates white nationalism
>doesn't have patreon so isn't a shekel grabber

OP thinks this is a bad thing because he is, per his own admission, 1/8 jewish. Probably a schizo but these threads are still funny

>qt
>fascist
>oh_no_that_sux.mov

He's a flaming queer, he has sex with his brother.
Somebody needs to start a thread about ANCRAPS and Kekfags, firing squad or gas chamber ? That would be much more better than listening to some autistic kike brotherfucker rant.

this post is 100% ad hom

get fucked u little piece of white trash

just get fucked

sister not brother

Nobody cares kike.
You have exposed yourself for an anti white, sister fucking jew that you are and nobody here has any respect for you.

Piss off.

3 days in a row now. Why do you keep making these breads?

KIKE DETECTED

Lauren is my waifu uwu

I thought it was good, the only thing I have a diff of opine with it is your " sister" has a dick and you suck it constantly, that is when you are not making crappy autistic rants.

Wrong Lauren dipshit

see for a non-ad hom response that you can't debunk, autismo.

>literally the never ending sea of e-whores
I have a dream of a day when e-whores will be banned from Sup Forums.

Why so anti white?
Personally I find her videos to be quite good for several reasons mentioned by this burger

Fascist here, I had to turn off the first video of hers I saw because I thought she was sickeningly libertarian and it was embarrassing. I thought 'nope, pro drugs, fuck off liberty-thot'

Wow, this jewish lolbertarian really did fuck his sister apparently. It explains his politics.

>cryptofascist
full-time fascist rose waiting room

i want to see her gassing kikes
>trying to shill someone as being fascist on Sup Forums as if it's bad
lmao
>ancaps

Top fucking pip that meme

>shut down everyone I disagree with!

This is completely self discrediting. You lose the argument by default when you admit that you have to censor the opposition.

coming from the faggot who said, and i quote:
>"HELP US SCARE THIS CUNT OFFLINE [for having an opinion i dont like]"
>the shape of her skull somehow indicates something malicious
>all collectivism is bad because it is
>"psychedelics Open YoUr Mind"

this is some fucking low tier bait if i've ever seen it. unless she has done something wrong (being fascist isnt an act you stupid nigger, i know you were going to make the argument) she is not worth bullying. saged and blocked for the future, retard.

Why do you keep posting this? I find it quite telling how the samy /leftpol/ shills telling us not to care about any of these people because they're "ecelebs" are constantly spamming Sup Forums with threads about these foregoing "ecelebs". Get a life, faggot

Wait, you're putting Laci Green on the right?
You're joking right?

Haha, yeah that was a good one :D

Also, loved the Christmas card with Faith Goldy with the seemingly harmless "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas"

All her messages are inferred, but if you pick up on it, it becomes undeniable

>▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian
>all those replies
Fucking hell why do you keep replying to this idiot.
Just filter his name (unless a newfag and don't know how to)

>tire slasher fails
>coal burner fails
>3rd CIAnigger puts the word ULTRA in twitter handle

>no Marion
you deserve the gas

Look at all these hot young women here to tell us about shit we already know and get paid for it!

Are you retarded? This is Sup Forums, not /leftypol/. We're fascists here, and she's /ourgirl/.

not
an
argument

faggot

no such thing as a woman with a valid opinion - screw off lauren rose and any other shills. they're propped up and fed lines by men who stand to make $. if you listen to a woman you are brainwashed and a loser. Isaac Newton or julius caesar would break out in laughter in your face

Read pic if you disagree with me

I don't know, but he's one of the reasons I've swung so hard to the right this past year. His faggotry needs balanced out.

>if you listen to good ideas from a person without a Y chromosome you're a brainwashed loser
Great argument, caveman-brained retard.

This tread was lost on me and this Is what I took away from the posts.

I actually kind of have to agree with this. AnCap will work once the world is only populated by 250 IQ genetically enchanted Han Chads, which is only like 100 years away desu.

capitalist faggots being faggots, OP sucks cock
Nothing new

wtf is a crypto facist? is this the next cia-alt-right jew bullshit label for white people that get it? go fuck yourself

There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW taking this thread seriously