Did we all came from Africa?

Did we all came from Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2017/05/23/7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-found-in-bulgaria-greece-show-first-pre-humans-developed-in-balkans-not-africa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does it matter?
Clearly every non-african place is better off.

yes, but africans didn't come from us. That's a pretty important distinction. In other words, all the stuff we consider civilization came after we split from afircans

Not sure, but it would explain why blacks suck so badly.

Yes, It does.

That's an interesting thought.

No, the middle east

Go on...

how arrogant of africa to think that humanity only sprung up there instead of all over earth at the same time.

No, there is absolutely no evidence for this.

KANGZ

Sahara wasn't always a desert

I think it more likely we all came from a dying Mars.

People have left Africa for a good reason.

The out of Africa theory has been debunked

Can you trace your ancestry to africa?
Got any records of people migrating from africa?
No you dont, just fantasy.

It was an entree once

No they left it because randomness

The bible claims that we were from the Middle East or Eden. Scientists just discovered that the biblical Eden is actually in the Middle East

If you have recorded ancestry to Africa you are African which is easy to determine even without a tour in your family tree.

I am anti patriotism and racism I also oppose xenophilliac cuckholds.

WE WUZ CAVEMEN

The bible isn't holy or true.

werent the oldest humans found in the balkans, dating back some 4 million years? so the mediterranean being the cradle of civilisation is more than just a meme

I'm no expert but I feel like if black people left Africa 60k years ago it would have taken much longer for evolution to make them white, or Asian, or middle-eastern, even if they bred en-mass with neanderthals which we know didn't happen. And if whites, Asians, and Middle-Easterners were already evolved people in Africa before they left for their own lands (highly unlikely) I doubt we'd see no traces of them in Africa today like we currently don't. But as I said, I'm no expert.

I did not say it was holy I was just saying that the Biblical Eden was located in the Middle East. I think most of it is bullshit. But probably we are from the Middle East

waah wahhh not the bees!

Yeah, but all modern humans still genetically trace their ancestry to Africans. 4 million year ago wasn't a homo sapiens.

No, Europeans had nothing to do with the hebrew mythology.

Well there are some Africans that have some white features and some with asians. Look at the Berbers some look white and some look black. I forgot the tribes name but there was a tribe in South Africa that looks very Eastern Asian. Wait they were the bushmen

>get significant head start on civilization
>still fall behind by thousands of years in all forms of society

And the reason, CD, that didn't happen is because white morality, so if whites are dumb enough to kill themselves, are they really evolutionarily superior?

They do!! Acutally Europeans are from the Middle East. When our ancestors were leaving Africa some of our ancestors stayed in some parts of the Middle East and India. So technically whites are middle easterners.

Europeans, Asians and North Americans came from north pole/shambalah portals. Africans, Abbos and South Americans are native to this world.

No.

>all the stuff we consider civilization
Africa have historically 2 relevant places Tunisia and Egypt, is just like Europe: Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, France and England who cares about the others ....

Yes, but before niggers came from the stars.

Why does it matter? What's your point?

Humans travel, that's fairly verifiable fact.

Well there were some African civilizations that were very civilized. Such civilizations like Timbuktu and Songhal, Ghana, Aksum, and etc. Some of these civilizations died because of Europeans or because of their laws or rebellions of their citizens. Some died off because of a natural cause or an outbreak.

Europeans are the true hebrews, jews are the children of satan pretending to be israelites.

You can't just say no when you have no evidence.

Whites came from Europe and maybe a bit of very Northern Africa

You want to travel across the desert on foot?

The current human species probably intermingled and mixed with the other closer species until either the separation vanished or one species overtook the other.

You have Mongoloids, Negroids, Caucasoids, and Australoids as basic groups of homo-sapiens, and they may have either derived from one location as primitive ape or sprung out from separate locations.

But people don't really care for that as much as they care about where our civilization came from. Knowing the time and place where homo-sapiens originated is more of a fact to observe than a key factor in how we live. We were still animals until we started forming stories and words.

I think civilization as we know it sprung out of some sunken region in the Mediterranean Sea, which means much of the civilized world today derives its basic understanding of existence and life from that area.

The only other areas that had its own civilization develop and still stands today are China and India. The rest of the world lives under the understanding of existence that came from the near-Mediterranean civilization. This includes Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, and the Americas.

No, Romans had nothing to do with Hebrews, and neither did anyone north of romans, Hebrew mythology was banned by romans, dont ever mention Jewish cult again you white trash redneck subhuman.

I dont give a shit about your false semitic middle eastern trash cult.

Recent studies and findings actually say that the first humans came from Europe.

For me, its a 'yes' and 'no' at the same time

They did any way.

The out of africa is about to be debunked. But even if it is true, modern pops are distinct, europeans cluster together for one reason.

No thet didn't and stop mentioning cult nonsense.

I believe there's some validity to their claims.

No, but in 2 generations the answer will be yes.

They cluster togheter because they developed in a very smal area, meanwhile brown people have expanded all over the globe in a very verifiable manner.

>Arbitrary highlighted area meant to include Finns but just exclude turks
kek

Yes and no.
Tribes from Africa went out and bred with other hominid species.

However its unclear as to where exactly Humans came form.

Basically everyone is distantly related to Khoisan, however not really related to other tribes like the Bantu.

Turks donĀ“t cluster with europeans, they are usually separated from euros.

>Did we all came from Africa?
No only you faggot.

No. But give it another 50-100 years and we will all be Africans.

>and thus white people perished

Weren't angels said to be twice the size of men and have penile sheaths instead of foreskin?

yes

t. tyrone

We all came from single-celled organisms.

NO

no, 7.2 million old pre human fossils were found in Bulgaria and Greece suggesting pre humans developed in the Balkans not Africa

archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2017/05/23/7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-found-in-bulgaria-greece-show-first-pre-humans-developed-in-balkans-not-africa/

not any better desu

Don't worry user, I appreciate your post

Than why in public school is this theory POUNDED into our minds in nearly every grade?