WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
foxnews.com/us/2018/01/01/teenager-murders-his-family-members-on-new-years-eve-officials-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heh that was me. Based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses

kek

There's a few getting around

Love it. It's so true.

I get that being an edgy racists is fun online, but when this shit spills out into real life you start to actually impact real people,

Stop.

> (OP)
>
>I get that being an edgy racists is fun online, but when this shit spills out into real life you start to actually impact real people,
>Stop.

Look.
It's afraid.

When have illegal criminals been a race?

Is everything you don't like racist?

>you start to actually impact real people
Thats the idea, brainlet.

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/01/teenager-murders-his-family-members-on-new-years-eve-officials-say.html
What the fuck is wrong with white people?

Rope yourself faggot

Everything. We're awful, degenerate people. You best keep far, far, far away from us. Its really for your own good.

I get that being a criminal Democrat is fun in real life, but when this shit pisses off the wrong people, you start to actually fear for the future of your party.

Keep it up.

Would have said Commiefornia if I'd done it

I'm so super serious you guys. You actually can have a negative influence on your fellow human beans if you allow some of your ideas about race and other hate thoughts escape.

It's not ok.

>Californian politicians giving people a free pass based on their skin color not being white
>Somehow me being against this makes me a racists
>2018

You act like I consider leftists and shitskins to be people. I don't in any way whatsoever, I am fully prepared to go to war and to kill animals like you.

>implying you're not larping

So pathetic

We're going to kill real people if they don't get out of our country.

>
>I'm so super serious you guys. You actually can have a negative influence on your fellow human beaners if you allow some of your ideas about race and other hate thoughts escape.
>
>It's not ok.
FTFY.

>human beans
KEK'd

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

God damn, have a (you).

Go back, and get raped you piece of shit.

>implying you didn't do this to yourselves

If I ever move back out to AZ I'm putting this on my debit card.

>illegals
>people
Not in America, nigger.

Hahaha! Oh, I mean, uh,... that's not funny cause it's waycist.

kek

> when this shit spills out into real life you start to actually impact real people

>stop
oh where this is going you are going to wish it stopped.
prepare you anus faggot

i bet his sister was with a nigger

you don't realize that Sup Forums is not just about being fun online

Idk but they were a partisan retard.

>b-but illegals can't use welfare!

Umm I don’t know if you’ve noticed but last I checked
Bullets and guns were the color black

He's been leaf posted and has aids now.

God forbid anyone tells the truth about you backstabbing parasites, people might accidentally think and shake off the 24/7 propaganda.

IKR. Like this guy. geeez

>Look who finally came out of his dungeon!
>Family laughter broken by gunfire

Kek

Dumbass

Normally I hate when white people self flagellate, but now I have seen the light. White people just need to be given there own land and left in peace where we can't do any harm.

Until you started shoving this chronic victim crap down everyone's throat things were getting better.

It astounds me that all these people want to move right in next to us genocidal maniacs.

This, flee to Africa, Asia, the Middle east.

There are plenty of places devoid of the evil oppressive white man. You could all build your kangdumb right now, just take your scientists and engineers and do it.

you start to actually impact real people,

Like this guy, he goes above and beyond, gives110%. The display of tact & initiative here is invigorating.

What happened?

>stop not wanting to be surrounded by criminals! Think of their feelings!
No. Fuck you. Think of the feels of the law abiding people who actually contribute.

Hahaha! White people btfo!

Defending your culture or your people is the purest form of racism. That is what the term was created to combat. Just ask the guy who invented it.

To a leftist racist means evil. Privilege = racist by nature no matter what. Essentially making it modern day original sin.

The only way they can excise their original sin is to flagragate themselves and others on the altar of public virtue signaling.

The media and acidemia are all preaching the same (((communist))) dogma to the masses. As long as the the normies the left especially keep dancing to their dirty jew fiddle those who want to protect their cultures and their people will suffer at the hands of their neighbors and cousins. This is starting to show signs of the same madness we saw in the witch hunts of old.

Jump rope malfunction. Those things are fuking killing machines, should be a law against them

Kek....yup, us white ppl...

Funny, but really, what happened?

Is that Trump?

>meme flag
>chad in id

have a (you)

You will be the first on the day of the rope.

Story??

>it's a 1 post by this ID gets tons of (You)s episode
Godfuckingdamnit...

Fuck off fatso. Go cry in your tub of KFC fag.

>my shitposts can't even get half this many (You)'s.

Democrats are just that good at trolling.

Did he died?

>Friendly reminder white people are below the Aryan race

bow down subhumans.

impact this bitch

Good the democrats need to be called out. They are evil, absolutely fucking evil. They corrupt everything with their touch.

P.S. Do you know why they hate Fascism? Because it's a purifying force.

is he ok

Urban primonocta

the irl shitposting bar just got set ten feet higher

>Jump rope malfunction.

Not funny. You've obviously never jumped rope in Guatemalan

This boboli I'm chomping on is the bomb, son!!

Oh fuck yeah, he is. Promoted the next day. Corner office, company car, fringe benefits, stock options, the works. I hear he's being groomed for VP.

and you should gys.

Have a (You) to add to your popular vote total.

His victim was clearly dead.

Nevertheless, he persisted.

>stop

this fkn guy, nice bait cunt

I'd be willing to bet since sign user has succeeded in the creation of this beauty, he'll go and make more now that he understands the process behind it. Probably reasonable to expect more of these in the future. Ambitious and quality work, I hope they put one of these up in lots of other cities.

I usually enjoy these posts, but the last one about people really fucking bothered me.
Why? Because my girlfriend is trans.
I've told her how much I love her on many occasions. I had to have an honest heart-to-heart with myself, because I want to have sex with her and make her happy, but it will be a while before she can have her surgery (she wants everything, the HRT therapy and the SRS surgery).
So yeah, I decided that right now, her penis is part of who she is, and I want to make her happy. So yes, I would be willing to do that for her.
Obviously, I would prefer vaginal sex (I mean hell, she told me she not only wants a vagina for herself, but because she wants to "ride me so fucking badly", which made me blush). But it's funny... I don't like dudes. I like women. And even though my girlfriend wasn't born one, I see her as one, because she acts like one and sees herself as one.
So, I look at it like I'm sucking my girlfriend's penis. =)
Now, none of this has happened yet, because we are also long distance, so we have only talked over the Internet. But holy hell, every time I talk to her I get that warm tingly love feeling. Not just sexually aroused... it's more than that.
So yeah, I know this isnt reddit, and I know people will come out and call me gay for wanting to make my girlfriend happy because I love her. Don't care. I just wanted to say why this post upset me.

Hahahhhhahahahaaaaaaaaa!!
Sup Forums tier truth pills. Well done!

>Coroner office

Gargle draino

The truth hurts?! Crying faggot cant handle the truth.

Shareblue cry me a salt lake

KYS liberal faggot. Your world will burn

>Stop
Go be gay somewhere else. Everything is 100% true that is on that sign and you know it.

>dat ID
I'm more than convinced at this point.

>2018 introduced the first self-sustaining (You) mining machine.
Impressive.

have you told this to the anti-white jews spics moslems and niggers?

Stop