Is organized crime redpilled?

Is organized crime redpilled?

>protecting local communities
>act as a check on degenerate behavior (regulate it)
>don’t pay (((taxes))) to ZOG
>culture that encourages masculinity and hard work

Other urls found in this thread:

truthtellers.org/alerts/Crime-Fraud-Soar-among-Hasidic-Jews-Part-2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep. Dealing in literal tonnage of heroin is
>redpilled

>into nigger communities

>hard work
lmao

""""""""""protecting""""""""""

>Italian communities
FTFY

>encourages hard word
you're an idiot.
the mafia is "redpilled" in the same way that goldman sachs is redpilled.
you have no idea what kind of unspeakable things these people do.

>organized crime

Organized crime doesn't exist anymore. It faded away in 70's.

The government is organised crime. So, no.

What the fuck do you think Monarchy is? A king is the first criminal to climb the ladder of power. He then prevents his competitors from climbing the same ladder by introducing laws.

No. Crime for profit is degenerate.

>He then prevents his competitors from climbing the same ladder by introducing laws.
Woah.

im afraid it is very much around and well.
im surprised you dont know this because it prospers in your country

on jewish mafia in the US, involved in organ trafficking, you name it.

truthtellers.org/alerts/Crime-Fraud-Soar-among-Hasidic-Jews-Part-2.html

forgot link

>The government is organised crime.

Recognizing this is being red pilled...

no... they are all jews

still exists idiot have you been to nyc or newark

Organized crime like the mafia is like little cancer cells of society that, if left unchecked, will permeate into every establishment, like politics, the church, and business.

The Gov’t as we know it is an organized crime ring that climbed to the tippity top rung of the societal ladder successfully without being impedment.

I look at things like law enforcement / intelligence ect, to be less about keeping ‘order’; and moreso about stomping out little crime rings (cancer outbreaks) that form up constantly, that if also left unchecked, would rise up and challenge the current government / cancer mass - the government is pretty redpilled and understands this concept, and the public is bluepilled and thinks that they are ‘protecting’ us from crime (this is only incidental). its like they are playing whack-a-mole against other little cancers.

Who knows, maybe the universal cure for cancer inside of the human body is... another strain of cancer that eats the one that you have.

I swear to fucking god, only morons who aren't affected by organized crime say shit like this
They don't give a shit about your "community" or degenerate behaviour and the only thing their culture encourages is acting like a vengative nigger
For god's sake, they thrive in the degeneracy you fucking moron

the yakuza do it right
the italians, irish, and jewish mafias sold out, were busted by the feds, or went legit/semi-legit
they're nothing like they were 40 years ago

You realize even nigger gangs like the crips count as "organized crime" right?
Gangs haven't gone anywhere, the Italians just got replaced demographically and btfo by the feds.

El Lazca did nothing wrong

The Italian Mob would muscle money out of their fellow italians. Nothing redpilled about it.

>jewish mafia
The notorious Kosher Nostra.

Organized crime runs the smuggling groups that import the niggers into Italy.

>not realizing the Italian and Russian mob in the us where mostly Jews.

Cosa Nostra used to be a system adopted by Sicillians against the same governor system implemented by the Moors. It was basically a form of Feudalism but it developed into a degenerate system against any definition of "honor" that a moral person would understand.

I used to think no, but honestly it’s a great method compared to disorganized crime. The Japanese police love the Yakuza over random bands of hoodlums running amok.

Seriously.

>Businessmen who maybe once or twice per year get violent with other associates and don’t bother innocent people

Vs

>Jaquan and Santos shooting passerby for fun, raping people, mugging people, and peddling cheap drugs everywhere

>you now realize the reason Hollywood made so many Italian gangster movies was to turn the idea of organized crime into a purely Italian stereotype that simultaneously downplays Jewish organized crime and celebrates Jewish organized crime, as Jewish organized crime and Italian-American organized crime are inseperably woven together.

There's a reason why the narrating character of Goodfellas married a Jew.

The Aryan Brotherhood and allied one-percenter clubs are redpilled af, that doesn't stop them from making meth and selling guns to mexicans and other subhuman trash though though

>>don’t pay (((taxes))) to ZOG
they're in bed with the ZOG. they merely mimic what the ZOG does. not only can they make threats, but they have the intestinal fortitude to carry out those threats by multiples.

It’s all hypocrisy

>Rich powerful men sit down to plot and kill their enemies while lying to normal citizens about their real intentions

Sounds like government in general to me

no, dumbass
they are horrible and need to be crushed

It's easy to say that when it's not your daughter getting abducted by the Yakuza.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

Bump... that is the whole joke of the Sopranos. It is literally a show about a Castrato goyim who is stuck in a stereotype that is turning sour.

Also all the nigger criminals in Japan work for the Yakuza.

> nigger communities

there was nothing wrong with it

>but it developed into a degenerate system against any definition of "honor" that a moral person would understand
the original system still lives on; only now it has been "legitimized", as did the ZOG when they placed themselves in decision making positions in Law, what is "Legal", and even molding religious doctrine to fit their long term goals.
>Lo Cosa Nostra at one point realized, that if you cannot beat your enemy; join them.
Life becomes a lot easier under the "Go Along To Get Along" mantra, provided that all deeds good or bad are done so by divine right. Morality be damned.

honestly, I haven't told anybody this in real life, and I normally never post something like this on Sup Forums being a veteran knowing that i'll obviously get nothing but flamedm, but i'm strongly considering trying to get into OC.

you see, i'm a felon from some stupid fight i had when i was 20 against someone more degenerate then i was. i managed to have a good job in construction for the last 4 years but now i've been unemployed and can't find a decent job anymore.

now i've used drugs in my life, and one of my old drug buddies just got out of jail. he's asian and theres a lot of asian gangs in my area. as soon as he got out he met someone in there and started working for them. he told me he did a arson job for insurance money and goes and collects debts for a big shot asian gangster, that sort of thing.

if i wanted to i could do a little work on the side probably. i just ordered some "tools" online for this kind of work, but i'm still not sure if i want to pursue it.

Where does it say they were in the Yakuza? I could claim to have Mob connections and rape someone too

20 year old with ties to an italian mafia AMA

No such thing as the mafia, kys child

Brings blacks to italy (motherland)

Yeah, real wise guys.

are you on the west or east coast?

technically true. There are multiple organizations mostly divided between Naples, Rome, South Italy and Sicily.