Did OJ Simpson really kill his ex-wife and her friend?

I have a hard time believing that a man would kill the mother of his children and leave his children to discover such a grisly scene.

I found the dumb nigger

Kato did it.

Wow, what retarded correlations does this one supposedly have?

Burn coal, pay toll.

>OJ
Honorary aryan.

No, he was covering for his son.

explain?

A crime of passion isn't filled with much logical thought, dummy.

Leaves don't get to decide what is honorary and what not.

Probably, or had a direct hand in it. Somehow he got away with it, but wouldn't be happy so he kept nigging away until he wasted his talent, fortune and fame. Instead of being remembered as a peak athlete he will be remembered as a nig.

his son was the murderer.

He killed two people. He got away with it. This kinda shit happens all the time.

He killed a coalburner AND a kike, leave him alone

I’m sure he did it. He clearly suffers from brain injuries, was a known abusive husband, known for throwing fits of rage over things sanity would ignore, known as being controlling and possessive over Nicole, she was fucking some other guy from the restaurant who claims oj watched them through a window. He was most likely up to his creeping ways again when Ron Gold arrived with the glasses she left behind. The juice is loose Ron and Nicole are dead. Oh still worked out at the time and was in good enough condition to do the job. Defensive wounds on Gold show he put up a good fight but was no match for the enraged Juice.

Oh bullshit. OJ was seen right near the scene of the crime at the time of the assault, he left his glove, his shoeprint from a rare shoe he was known to have owned was in the blood, his glove was there, their blood was on his socks, blood was at his home, the limo driver spooted someone fitting his description sneaking into the house while waiting for a response to calls and shortly before OJ finally responded. The list could go on. OJ did it without a doubt. Nigs let him go because it was payback for Rodney King.

/thread.

Doesn't all the modern concern about chronic concussions in football make everybody reconsider OJ? The murders then the robbery? He now has a problem with violence and impulse control?

The dude's brain got fucked.

OR all three should have gone down.

/thread

Yes. The amount of evidence against him was astounding. Fucking Bruno Mali shoes, gloves, DNA.

He probably suffers from CTE, which is why he killed his wife and Goldman.

He's also a nigger.

Didn't you watch the FX series? He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin and the cops be racist.

Finally a topical conversation.

Niggers don't need CTE. They're prone to violence already.

>his glove
IF THE GLOVE DONT FIT

Bill Clinton did it and partially framed OJ in order to get the blacks riled up

His DNA/blood, was found at the crime scene. Blood in his Bronco.
A first year law-grad could prosecute this case. And win!
Why did he walk? About 25 million dollars in legal fees and the entire black race on his side.

It was a set up by the LAPD. OJ was conducting an investigation into police corruption and collusion with drug gangs. The night before OJ was nearly killed after attempting a citizen's arrest on a drug smuggling boat as you can see from this video evidence that the LAPD tried to cover up. After this incident they framed him for murder.

desu, would not be surprised.

If the hat don't fit, you must acquit

OJ did it. I still like OJ though.

>I have a hard time believing that a man would kill the mother of his children and leave his children to discover such a grisly scene.
>a man
He's a nigger. He is a beast of the jungle
He is not a man. No nigger is a man. A man is cognitive conciousness that invents and explores. Niggers are just lazy beasts that do what is easiest to satisfy their primal urges and needs as immediately as possible without thought of future consequence. This is because they lack the abstraction the pre-frontal cortex is used for in planning and imagining the future. This is the part missing in most nigger brains.

You're confused because the axioms you're assuming are faulty.

Toll paid
Nothing interesting

>i have a hard time believing a nigger would do something rash, violent, and stupid
Stop trying to comprehend the motives of niggers. They don't have any.

He's not wrong. The guy slaughtered a coalburner and a Jew.

>niggers would let a murderer of two off, because a nigger got beat by cops

Hmm, I guess getting beat and surviving is equal to two people being brutally murdered. Fucking niggers

>killed a coalburner
>killed a kike
>entire black community in america supported him
>he told them "i'm not black i'm oj"
>in contact with donald trump
>in his last movie role he blacked frank drebin's wife
/ourguy/

6 gorillian Juices running around & our juice and mud-shark problems are solved.

yea OJ did it and admitted to it in his book and was convicted in the civil court case. he got acquitted, rightfully so, in the murder trial because the cops planted evidence and bungled up the whole investigation.

By no means have I done research on this case. But I'm wondering, was he really that stupid to just drop one glove so close to the murder scene? Why would he choose such prolific, expensive shoes to stomp around in blood? Nigs care more about their kicks than they do about their children.
Someone looking like OJ snuck into the house? How can you be so sure when all niggers look the same? And what's the deal with his son as a suspect, wouldn't he have access to all this shit that was used as evidence,which was laid out so perfectly for all to see?
Maybe he did do it, angry nig with muscles, fame and brain damage is a helluva mix, but what I'm saying is nothing you just said really sounds fully conclusive...

His first trial was a sham. The prosecutors did a shit job and the jury was all black and would have given an innocent verdict even if he admitted to killing two people.
He was however found guilty of the wrongful deaths of both people. But this is a civil matter and he could not be retried for murder because of double jeopardy laws.

I read that here and the user had a lot of decent circumstantial evidence as to why they'd want that....something to do with wanting the LA Riots 2.0 etc. Basically they were trying to put the groundwork in place for today's movements like black lives matter and Antifa etc.....

>I have a hard time believing that a MAN would kill the mother of his children and leave his children to discover such a grisly scene.
There's your problem. Niggers aren't human.

makes sense.

>>The murders then the robbery? He now has a problem with violence and impulse control?

AKA being a nigger. Brain injuries have nothing to do with it.

Hmmm i wonder how he got off for killing whitey....

>Only 2 men.

She is alive and currently doing a slow motion suicide on NBC.