The next big shounen still isn't being translated

The next big shounen still isn't being translated.
Why is this?

Scanlators have no taste.

Butthurt adults won't scan it.

It needs to be more over the top; the guy literally pulling out and shooting a teenager, the teacher throwing a desk out of the window and the rise of the adult party starting because one dumb idiot decided to tweet himself naked with the medal are all steps in the right direction.

What is it about?

>under nineteen
>19th place on the table of contents
The adults won.

Facist adults.

In fact it is.

I've seen up to chapter 7 scanlated in Batoto or Mangasail, don't remember

I'm just seeing chapter 4 from 3 days ago.
I guess someone is doing it, not very good job though.

I blame sh#tty adultz.

God damn adults.

yeah, f*ck adults!

End the adult tyranny!

H-How's it ranking?

Because translators don't think it's the next big shounen

KND gone edgy

first ranking was second to last

How? was Poro the last or what?

You can drop the gimmick, it's getting cancelled.

Zumou was last

Would it be better without lobotomia or whatever the magical power is called?

Didn't realize so many adults read WSJ.

As an adult I find this pretty offensive

what about the wizard adults that mastered the dark arts after years of not soiling their dicks with wymen juices?

Seems like it was you who got a lobotomia instead of libido.

Summary? I might pick this.

Year 2036, Japan is under the adult party power and make children's life miserable. But for "rebelious-edgy-teenager-with-funny-scar" Kudo Eiji, It doesn't matter because he has his childhood friend Akari to cheer his everyday life. For Eiji, Akari is his emontional mainstay. Someone that can make him calm.
But then, one day adult party decide took Akari and transfer her to another school. It emotionaly stress Eiji out. Little did Eiji know, this awaken some power inside him.

Fat adults fly helicopters around and shoot kids to steal their waifus.

Sounds bad desu

You really wont be happy until Poro fails, will you?

I liked the concept and the designs, because I am easily pleased, but it feels soulless.

Literally early 2000s tier scans. Wow.

I think they're google translating the indonesian scans.

Fucking editors killing it.

This might be one of the shittiest manga Sup Forums has pretended to give a shit abou

U19 was born dead and even the scanlators could see that this series isn't worth the hassle.

So, how's the title prospect on surviving the 20 chapter test?

I admire that the MC confessed to his waifu in the first chapter, but everything else is terrible.

I feel bad for the author since they really thought this would be a worthwhile series. Art style isn't bad but the writing is some of the worst shit I had found in a new series in a long time.

Yeah same.

I wonder if new jump authors go into it expecting to be cancelled quickly or do the editors sweet talk them?

The concepts for his one-shots weren't awful either, yet somehow he got stuck doing this aggressively stupid shit.

No one actually likes it.

Which one shot did you like?
I wish Poro author had stuck with his doctor one shot.

I'm kind of hoping he knows whatever he does now is likely to get canceled regardless of quality and is just doing Poro to get experience before serializing Toteku.

>Sup Forums
It's literally one person.

Zero. From now on, all cancelled series will be part of a group called 'U19 group'.