Hey, Sup Forums, I have a stupid, but notable question

Hey, Sup Forums, I have a stupid, but notable question...

Where are all the conservative artists and entertainers?

Liberals like Micheal Moore, Rage Against The Machine, Colbert, Beyonce, and Chance The Rapper have millions of fans and influence people, especially Millenials and Gen Z, to support left-wing ideas while right wing people like Sam Hyde and Ben Garrison have modest cult Internet followings at best.

The closest thing we have an /ourguy/ in Hollywood is Mel Gibson and that's dude's reputation still isn't fully recovered in the public contentiousness when he said his opinions on Jews.

I'm not saying all conservatives should instantly go to art schools and not try to be business, I'm just curious about the lack of right-wing people in the mainstream.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzg90vud1y0
youtu.be/oOOgm6cMIZA
youtube.com/watch?v=wsXAznTBIW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want to be mainstream you're a Jew puppet.

obligatory "Murdoch Murdoch"

youtube.com/watch?v=zzg90vud1y0

There's plenty on YouTube just not on TV because the left controls the TV and now you know why they hate the Internet.

Artists are usually hippies and gay, which is why they are leftists. The right wing artists are the oc producers on this board.

youtu.be/oOOgm6cMIZA comfy new song

Anyone with right wing opinions doesn't get promoted, signed or cast, the Jews control the purse strings of hollywood and all major record labels.

They’re in high school right now

because diversity of thought is not encouraged

Because the mainstream IS left.
And anybody who is outspoken negatively towards jews faces the smear campaign the likes of which the world has never seen

hollywood/the music industry is not a representation of the real world

it's a conglomerate of narcissists enabled by (((money men))) who have an interest ir eroding societal integrity

that's it

Those in the right wing tend to have real jobs.
Also, conservative actors/actresses realize that they are a minority in Hollywood and therefore keep their politics to themselves.

Some big country artists are conservative.
There's also a decent sized Christian music and film scene which you probably aren't aware of because it gets little mainstream coverage. You have to seek it out. But some groups play huge venues pretty regularly.

But honestly popular music / cinema / etc is marketed towards young city dwellers, that alone is going to make it swing significantly liberal. Add in the fact that liberals control the record and cinema industry and it's no mystery

No Gen-Zers like Colbert dummy.

>Guys, where are all the publicly conservative artists and entertainers that immediately would get blacklisted if they made their political opinions public?!

Any artist or entertainer that remains quiet or agnostic on political matters is highly likely to be on the right side of the political spectrum. Chris Pratt is a devout Christian and loves hunting, that alone should tell you he's probably right wing, yet he doesn't preach his politics to anyone in public.

I think part of being right wing is being against the mainstream system. We are anti mainstream. Being "red pilled" literally means being woke from everyday brainwashing that normies happily swallow down. We think logically and rationally and tap dancing around on a stage like a silly faggot isn't logical or rational to us.

>Anyone with right wing opinions doesn't get promoted, signed or cast
Reminds of the Tim Allen. Guy pretty much had one of his shows as the most popular program ABC had in a long time cancelled for out of the blue.

Taylor Swift

The real question is, how are there so many righties even when they have no artists and entertainers to tell them how to think.

Alice Cooper is still on tour making music. He's also a Christian, btw
James Woods has been estranged from Hollywood along with many others
Hopsin doesn't get any spotlight time, unlike that whigger Eminem
Kanye West was deemed insane and out in a psych ward for speaking out against the 1%
You either sell your soul or you become ostracized and irrelevant

they're on the radio. 9 of the top 22 talk shows (10 when you include dave ramsey who is conservative but he show isn't political) are conservative.

U r 12, leave Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=wsXAznTBIW8

You're not looking very hard, Clint Eastwood and James Woods put in work.

But honestly the most effective thing a Trump supporting celebrity can do is act like a hysterical Trump hater. The goal shouldn't be to convince die hard liberals of anything (waste of time). The goal should be reaching people in the center or just left of center. The best way to do this is by pushing the left farther left and away from the center. Make the left look crazier and more people will stop and reevaluate their allegiance.

Because conservatives value things that hold up industry and production. You can't be industrious or productive without having a way to measure it. For example, if I work as a stock boy at the store, I can expect to make wages consistent with my pay, and if I perform better, that will give me a reason to get promoted.

With the arts, this becomes much harder since there is no consistency. There isn't a "need" that is being filled by being an entertainer that can't be filled in some other way. You can sell copies of your work or play shows, but you are competing with essentially every other form of entertainment available to your potential audience, all the time. This is especially true today because we have easy access to huge amounts of media and events for little to no cost.

Also, left-leaning ideologies cater more to idealism, which can make for more engaging music since the message and song will play off of each other to create something fantastical that evokes more in the listener. There can be a grandiosity about that it easily received by your brain

Finally, there's the obvious aspect of social norms. It's inappropriate to talk about conservative ideals since those can be insensitive towards minorities, which is inherently offensive for a lot of people. That's why the silent majority even exists: conservatives tend to hold their values closely and quietly compared to leftists. Conservatives like this would be less likely to take their ideas to the stage.

But whatever the case, how do you make a good piece of music? How can you grow as a musician in a way that is both meaningful and profitable? Would it be better to explore new styles and risk alienating your audience with something too different from what they liked before? Or would it be better to stick to what works and rehash explored territory and run the risk of creating something stale? There is no good way to measure or predict success here.

liberals tend to be right brained and make decisions with emotion while conservatives tend to be left brained and make decisions logically

The only post in this thread should be fuck conservatives.

But we are part of the republican party now.

entertainment is for children.
modern art isnt art

Holy shit, your English is atrocious and embarrassing.

This. The celeb world is mostly generated by young people and will listen to anything these people say, they have no true beliefs or morals

>crazier
You mean just hold them to their own logical l, emotional, and dogmatic standards.
Continue the logical extrapolation of their puported principles.
Break their newspeak down into real English and say what is really meant by their buzz words.

When you do that, it repeks, frightens, confuses, and upsets most people.
I explain some of this shit to the over 40 years old types and they get genuinely upset, regardless of how they normally vote or think of the world.

I thought it was on fox?

ding

because MAFIAA and other groups are just kike front groups

I like this post.

Literally every time I see some cuckold couple's profile, they always list Chance the Rapper as one of their favorites.

I've listened to him, and I can confirm that only a swiss cheese brain cuck would ever find that fucking cunt to be of any value to anyone's mind. God what a litmus test for pure race betraying faggotry.

>OH WE LOVE YOU WHITE PEOPLE BUY RECORD
>FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE GOTTA DIE, WE WUZ KANGZ ALSO BUY MY RECORD

Brainless niggers singing kike croons. Fuck off

>rap
its automatically garbage-eating nigger tier

you wouldn't let a nigger live in your house, why do you invite one into your mind?