Jojo

I'm up to where Wham and friends gets released, does it get better? Maybe it's just not for me, I'm not really into battle anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBiVN5T7dv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jojo is eternally shit.

Anyone?

I do like the diamond arc more than the rest. Depends on the taste.

Does it change or does it just keep on being battles? I've enjoyed when there's been character moments but the battles heavily outweigh them.

Part 4 has a lot of moments where the characters are just goofing and just doing normal things. Parts 2 and 3 are much more battle heavy. I'd say read a bit of part 4 to see if you like it.

It gets better by the end of the season, but not much, the style doesn't change. I enjoyed all of it though, so maybe it's not for you. And stardust crusaders is episodic with different fights for every episode, so maybe you wouldn't like it either.

Stardust Crusaders is much better. Battle Tendency is pretty average and Phantom Blood is shit.

Cheers, I'm probably gonna stop watching it. I actually started watching because I read something about a villain in part 4 that sounded cool but then everyone kept saying to wait for those episodes to be released on Bluray so they're uncensored.

>made an entire thread just to ask a question

You could have just asked this in the JoJo manga threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBiVN5T7dv8

I liked this arc better, it's in a little town and less adventure stuff you talked about.

Read the manga.

Parts 1 and 2 are sorta generic compared to parts 3 and 4

Do people really have to make threads just for this shit?

If you don't like battle anime you probably won't like it, you don't have to ask people on the internet if it's going to get good since you can find out yourself. No fucking need to make threads like this for any series.

Do you lose anything by skipping to part 3?

>Do people really have to make threads just for this shit?

Yes.

Part 2 gets much better after the training segment, the battles with Wham and Kars are balls to the wall crazy

Part 3 builds upon parts 1 and 2 and brings it all together, Joseph is still a major character in it. don't skip any parts when reading/watching jojo

it's probably not for you

Kay, I might just take a break. So far I've been sitting through the episodes in blocks so maybe I'll spread them out.

If they're retarded, of course. If not, it's not necessary.

The dynamic of Hamon (Ripple) shifts over to something completely different in Part 3.

Don't skip parts you faggot, it's all one big interconnecting story and you miss a lot of shit if you skip around. That being said each part is like a different genre and it's very much a battle series, with part 3 and 5 being monster of the week constant fighting. Part 4 has the most down time slice of life moments.

>Jojo
>battle anime.

son, commit suicide
its all about posing, being muscular, fashion and bullshit resolutions

fuck off
Battle Tendency is a masterpiece, whereas Stardust Crusaders is longer and basically resumes to
>enemy: my stand is stronger than your stand!
>jotato: lol no

It's a MotW battle shonuen you retard, of course it's a battle anime.

>Bullshit resolutions

Parts 1, 3, 4, 6 and 7 have great endings though

The D'Arby fight proves you wrong.

>other thread deleted

Are mods cracking down on us?

>His thread got pruned
Next time check the archive before you make another one and try to migrate everyone over there, faggot.

>Jojo will never not be LOL POSING XD in the west

>check the archive
You meant the catalog?

Memes aside, it does get better. A lot of people will argue about which part is better here, but I'm a firm believer that every part is /good/, it's just up to what a person enjoys with their anime. Personally I loved all the parts, but if you aren't liking Battle Tendency as much, then Part 4 may be more what you're into. If you really want to get through the parts you aren't enjoying like you want, I'd read the manga versions for the things they cut out and for a faster experience.

>Battle Tendency is a masterpiece,
oh i am laffin
>LE TRICK YOU xddd

right

1. There's two D'arby fights
2. That simply proves that joseph and polnaref are the only interesting characters.

Did

Did you watch the anime of Stardust?

>Phantom Blood is shit
You are a fucking idiot. Phantom Blood is one of the best adapted anime parts of JoJo. I could see why retarded normalfags would deride Phantom Blood though. Fucking shitters.

The only bad parts about Phantom Blood are some of the less-memorable characters. Other than that it's fucking perfect and if episode 1 didn't hook you in with Dio's antics then you are a brain-dead faggot.

>that summary
So true it hurts.
>wheel of fortune fight

This thread: Don't respond to b8

Also this thread: Responds to b8 like the people that post them are actually trying to have discussions and not trying to get reactions

>mfw threads are vicious cycle of stupidity

>skipping parts

I believe so.

Dio, how are you posting on your phone in the 1980s?

I argued with someone that said that Jojo isn't supposed to be a deconstruction or a parody manga. What a fucking moron.

I hate this. I hate what they did to something I love. I hate them. I hate them so much.

>mfw threads are vicious cycle of stupidity
To be fair, there's not really much else to talk about. It'll be some time until part 5 is announced, and new chapters only come once a month.

>Anime is called Battle Tendency
>Not expecting battles

>It's a deconstruction

Fucking hell the anime really sucks at hooking people

Manga Jotaro looks so much better and doesn't have really shitty VA work that makes him feel like some emotionless robot

Shut the fuck up. ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA.

It's a cartoon m8

I'm legitimately surprised there isn't a Lynyrd Skynyrd reference yet.

It gets good 100 volumes in.

I'm talking about the poker game and how did it prove your second point? Joseph and Polnareff jobbed hard and looked like fools. Jotaro won by bluffing hard and scaring D'Arby until he fainted. No powerlevels. Sounds interesting to me.

>Fucking hell the anime really sucks at hooking people
Yah, it does. I had to force myself through part 1 before I started to enjoy it.
Part 2 JoJo, best JoJo

>part is called Steel Ball run
>there were no giant steel balls running faster than horses

I read the manga and watched the anime, and the ova.
Part 3 jotaro is a boring character who's only really good fight is with dio.

>I had to force myself through part 1
Shitter detected. Also, the guy you replied to was talking about part 3, not sure why you are implying he was talking about part 1.

>Joseph and Polnareff jobbed hard and looked like fools.
That's the point. D'arby was literally created to be fought by joseph because a battle of bullshiting is interesting. but than jotaro has to win because he's the protagonist. even though the only other time he's done anything close to that level of bluffing is dark blue moon. He's only interesting when he has joseph's character traits.

>Battle Tendency is a masterpiece

Jotaro is a nice mixture of both his grandfather, ancestor and being his own character. He has the similar traits of being a dirty delinquent, but instead of being a retard goofball and shouting all the time he plays himself up as a badass that can pull off anything. It's good to have a protagonist that differs from the last one, it's why Joseph was effective in the first place

The other person who should've won against a D'Arby was Kakyoin because Terence was a shittier repeat of his brother and Jotaro only won by cheating anyway

This is the greatest stand design in the entire series. I am not joking.
The way his face is shaped is aesthetically perfect with the metallic parts on his face, the goggles, bicycle handles and hat. His body shape is absolutely perfect and well executed and his face gives off a sense of fear that isn't seen in many stands. It's little bumps and mechanical details perfect the stand ever more, it's entire frame and stature is the epitome of perfect character design. Speed King is the greatest stand in the entire nose. It's cool, stupid, unsettling, unique, scary, and bizarre all in one package. Speed King is the BEST stand.

>This is the greatest stand design in the entire series
nice try, Beetle cuck.

>nice try, Beetle cuck.
Nice try doc

Implying white deoxys is a good stand.
It's literally a pokeman

>It's literally a pokeman
That literally just upgrades its rank from 8 to 9.
Enjoy your screaming bicycle.

>Enjoy your screaming bicycle.

Is Gappy a good character?

>filename
>444
As you wish

At least he's got a better ass than soft and wet

>444

Delet

>its all about posing, being muscular, fashion
dubs of truth

Pretty much.

Fuck off reddit

Part 2 is the worst part though, just a bunch of random shit until ripple training.

Free Bird needs to be a Stand name.

>Part is called Phantom Blood
>Not a Japanese spinoff of the ghostbusters

Phantom Blood is the only good part, being honest

This is so unsexy.

>Part is called Stardust Crusaders
>There's not a single holy city retaken by flamboyant knights

licky licke

This eye licking shit needs to stop. Jobin needs to die for starting it.

why is mista the true MC of 5

Because if Giorno was relevant he would've given Joseph a replacement hand

T. fags that watch moe shit all day

>everyone who doesn't like monster of the week shonuen is some moe shitter

Tired of this meme.

Did you see the after effects of them getting released? They are pretty great villains, and Joseph gets some grade A asspulls which make him and part 2 so enjoyable.

If you don't like that style of asspull then you probably won't like part 2. Otherwise the beginning of part 2 can start out boring, like every jojo part, except part 5 which is entirely boring except for the train

Who is this fag? I have seen his face before

>Jotaro is a nice mixture
>nice

>Otherwise the beginning of part 2 can start out boring, like every jojo part, except part 5 which is entirely boring except for the train

Reminder that Jotaro is a shit protagonist and Stardust Crusaders is the worst part.

yeah sure

>Part is called Golden Wind
>No one pisses in the air

I'm gonna pretend this says something else entirely

Erina is a cutie. Which is your favorite?