Do good blacks exist?

Do good blacks exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqre0DMkRaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>good
>black

Babies first oxymoron.

Yes, but all blacks are niggers. There are indeed good niggers.

you just posted a picture of one

yes, if they break the conditioning

>All blacks are niggers.
I disagree. There be some pale
whitewashed, "fit the description" niggers out there.
>Pic

ya Malcolm x was a good dude.

Thomas Sowell

Walter Williams

Dale Brown (who founded the Threat Management Center)

Of course. They're just a little hard to come by sometimes.

I always like James Earl Jones.

Yep. And they're fucking your gf right now. How does that make your dick feel, OP?

And also... that guys who says, "You need to go to bed!"
Terrence Williams
youtube.com/watch?v=uqre0DMkRaY

>do good [X race other than white] exist?

Yes, and if you need to be told so you're a brainlet.

Much like there are white assholes, liberals, shills, and SJW's, there are good black people. There are just very few of them.
>Herman Cain
>Ben Carson
>Clarence Thomas
>Etc......the conservative blacks

Nigger x was at least jew wise, funny how they killed all these old niggers

Thomas Sowell, Dr. Kenneth Clarke, everyone who stays in Africa.

There are plenty more, but you'll have to scour the internet (or real life!) for them, because the dinosaur media sure won't tell you about them.

and replaced them with something that was somehow ten times worse

X is islam promoter.
He wants niggers back to slavery and whites stoned out of existence. Do not cheat yourself - muds have build nothing and wont build anything ever.

> black on black violence
> niggers back to slavery and castrated, whites thrown off the roofs, stoned, white females taken to harem of local mud leaders
Chose one.

Yeah they do, had a couple friends from uni, all real quality guys. All came from conservative christian families. They were of course a minority in the population of blacks I have met.

The do exist, though.

All foreign blacks I've met on Work Visa's are good people that hate American blacks.

I remember asked my co-worker if private school was worth the cost to which he just said, "Yes keeping my child away from these american niggers is worth it". He was Jamaican

Yes, which is why they should be in Africa helping their own.

>muds have build nothing and wont build anything ever.
I think it has more to do with jews mindfucking whites into thinking its bad to strung a nigger up for doing nigger things, look at rhodesia, detroit, and south africa as a few examples. As soon as a nigger has free reign everything goes to shit. And we are at the point where we have to kill them all.

>*string

Looks like Dennis Prager been blacked on faceapp

Of course, the problem is education. Educate people and adults properly, have a good society. Leave education to rot and go to shit, your cities go to shit. Thees a reason why your major cities are filling up with homeless people, gangs and drugs, and it is not to do with race.

>Do good black exist
>Mal-cumonmyniggerfaggotface-ex

KYS

Of course, but they don't belong in white countries.

>the problem is education
I disagree, The problem is that blacks have been turned into a jewish golem, raised from birth to be a nigger. Multiple generations that have had no other job besides government gibs and crime. No amount of education will prevent a nigger from nigging unless there is force applied. Give me an example of a nigger government that has been prosperous and peaceful that is not lead by a boss man? White led rhodesia and South america had problems but now that niggers are in charge its hell on earth.

Nigger is a racial epithet, not a descriptor of behavior.

All blacks are niggers and all niggers are black.