ITT: Characters who would be good wives and mothers to your children

ITT: Characters who would be good wives and mothers to your children.

>implying she wouldn't fuck my son

I want to protect Akane's smile.

Perfect housewife.

I hope you marry her and then she gets aids which she passes onto you

>not wanting to get cucked by your own son

Who is this chaste maiden?

How many undiscovered STDs would she give to her child?

> CHASTE

> MAIDEN

She's Akane from Kuzu No Honkai...

Her.

Carmen Sandiego?

FUCK NOW I'M HEARING IT AGAIN

this is an easy one

did they ever do it in that series?

Unfortunately she's a slut, and sluts make very bad wives.

that's being a good mother

>your children

>your children
>your

>number filename
>smug
Samefag

How new are you?

I literally want to know. Because if you think that implies samefaggotry, you have to have r/anime open in another tab or some shit.

>My wife's son's father's bull

2 years lurking, 3 years posting.

I have Tsumino, Kissmanga, Livescore, Exhentai, Gmail, Gosugamers, Gamer District, POP wikia, Hentaicafe and Liquid wiki on my tabs.

You know what. as a rabid kyoani hater I can't actually shit on this. She would make an amazing mother. Of course she's fictional and written to be literally the perfect woman, but she's definately the best one in this thread.

except for Yuoko-sama

kek

nice one

sluts

>Not posting the objectively better wife

Mai is kind, capable, levelheaded, great at cooking and housework and good with children.

But that's a boy with a meth addiction.

The thing that makes me mad more than anything about this show is how god tier the girls are and how are they trapped in such a shit show.

Stop thinking with your dick and realize that the girls were as shitty as the rest of the series.

>98%
>95%
I'm too lazy to check the source, but at first glance this seems like a giant pile of bullshit.

I'd turn all the kids into chuunis just to mess with her.

Your son technically cucks you at birth

Why would you think that? Monogamous marriage between a couple who've only ever been with each other is only the formula that's always been promoted across most cultural lines as the best basis for a successful life.

Not even kidding, Kurumi would be an amazing mother.

>My children
I have doubts OP

Old, but gold.

98% is way too high. Also, humans are not monogamous, so I wouldn't be so quick to call strict monogamy the best way of life.

Humans aren't naturally civilized either, yet being civilized is superior to being a savage. They also have a tendency to get attached to another person and become jealous easily. Discourage monogamy and you encourage disorder.

Not too high for its rarity by today's standards. Yet why do you suppose practically all of human history is lying to you, and post-modern values are more valid? Humans are not innately virtuous, nor honest, yet societies that wish to survive don't openly advocate that people embrace their baser natures. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the virtues of what so clearly is an ideal. If one chooses to work to dedicate themselves to the principle and each other, they'll obviously avoid a lot of pitfalls. No divorce, no broken home to set their offspring behind.

To reframe the discussion to still be about anime or manga, most do still promote the idea that saving oneself for marriage with their red-string of fate partner is best, even if that message gets kicked around a lot by the average (would-be) rutting user. But there is actual value in the ideal.

t. Huey Emmerich

Fire Emblem is anime now, so this counts.

Yep.

:3