AOTS,Winter 2017:

Last Thread archieved so i bring it back now !
Keep voting for your AOTS until 1 Ap here
strawpoll.me/12637027/r

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12637027/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kemono Friends is the Jojo's bizarre adventure of our generation.

Is it me, or in the past the results tended to be more evenly distributed? This time we have the top three taking half of all the results.

Great taste in anime as always, Sup Forums. Totally not just plebs with less than 100 anime watched.

In terms of obnoxious fanbase? I agree.

> Everybody who doesn't like what I like is a newfag

Why do people like Kemono friends?

Yeah that's it, sure.

bump

It has great world-building and invokes an innocent desire for exploration/adventure. But every now and then it drops a small info hook that reveals the world might not be as innocent as it looks. The animation itself is terrible, but the direction is really well done. All in all it's a very enjoyable show, as long as you can get past the 3DCG wall. Generally, people start finding it interesting between episode 2 and 3. The first episode is admittedly bland on its own, but it foreshadows a lot later on.

Gonna pick it up, thanks.

>No Dragon Dentist
Shit poll

Yeah, for me it was Toki's intro early in episode 3. Alpaca, and Kaban and Toki's scene on the tower, sealed the deal.

>ACCA that low

>5 votes for Yowamushi
More than I expected

LWA > 3gatsu > Konosuba 2 > ACCA > Maid Dragon > Gabriel DropOut > Rakugo 2 > Onihei > Zestiria 2 > Demi-chan > Urara > Masamune-kun > Kuzu no Honkai > Seiren > Fuuka

another bump

I'm still really enjoying Little Witch Academia, it's a fun and cute show. I liked Ai Mai Mi as well, but I preferred the earlier seasons. Nothing else really won me over; Maidragon is bad as expected, and Dragon Dentist wasn't even worth watching.

>Maid Dragon > Gabriel DropOut

Demi-chan was actually pretty good

>Kemono Friends

Flop Dragon, LWA and Demi higher than GabDro is a blasphemy.

KF just saved anime senpai.

Totally deserves to win

Pyuko best girl

I cant believe people like gabriel dropout, its garbage pandering in the worst kind of way. At least maid dragon has likeable and cute characters, but GD is just filled with shallow, unlikable cunts.
gonna give it a try then

In what way is Maidragon not garbage pandering?

1. Ai Mai Mi
2. Kemono Friends
3. Rakugo

>strawpoll.me/12637027/r
I think they implied it is garbage pandering as well, but that it has likeable and cute characters.

Scum's Wish literally changed my worldview on love, so yeah, that's my AOTY

for me it only picked up around episodes 5-6

I personally didn't find it life-changing or anything, but at least give it a chance

>LWA only at 4th place
What happened to Sup Forums?

Novelty wore off after the second movie

If LWA and Grabiel DropOut had their positions switched, the top 5 results would perfectly mirror my personal top 5 of the season.

Trigger can only be a one trick pony for so long.

It should have stayed an OVA

This is actually out of control.

The dragon episode happened.

what is this?

Sales?

What is this?

>bang dream that high

Number of tweets.

Kemono Friends got a million tweets? Jesus.

It also got into world trending three times.

For scale, 2nd place is Gintama and 3rd place is KonoSuba.

Is that a Kemono Friends reference?

It's a new type of Moe show. Whereas the classical Moe girls have become archetypical and stale, in kemono friends it is the show itself that invokes the feeling of Moe from the viewers.

>it is the show itself that invokes the feeling of Moe from the viewers
I'm pretty sure the characters are still a driving force, it's just that Kaban and Serval have really good chemistry and are really fucking cute.

Kemono Friends was really special!

In the classical sense, moe is about creating vulnerable, innocent characters in which the audiences can imprint upon, drawing the innant older-brotherly desire to protect and cheer from the sidelines, for the overcoming of those very weaknesses. The show itself has glaring flaws, obviously very poorly provisioned, yet its those same humble beginnings that highlights how hard it tries to to be something more. In those efforts, the show itself become the "moe" entity. Every effort it makes, every small success, become reciprocated by its audience. That's why the surprising decentness of Kemono Friends drew such a overwhelming response. It's like watching a toddler taking a first step.

Kaban is pretty innocent.

No, but sales are just as impressive. Even more impressive if the numbers being talked about around the place are true.

That's a different beast altogether. You can't compare it with normal anime.

Sam reason why people like tofu

Do you faggots only watch shows for little girls?

What show did you vote for?

But jojo is crap

I dont watch anime I was just curious

We're all little girls here, so yeah.

>people predicted LWA, Konosuba, Maid Dragon would take this season by storm
>meme show with CG animation puts them all to shame

AHAHAHA FAGGOTS

i didn't watched it but is kemono friends actually good?

Yes user

Akko is shit

Mostly, but once in a while I do watch a mature anime for mature people when I'm in the mood for it.

You think a show that looks like garbage would be popular if it wasn't good?

>spamming Kemono Meme

Guess we can't even have a serious discussion about AOTS anymore. next season can't come soon enough.

>captcha required
>spam

Demi-chan has a slight edge over Kemono Friends for me. But both were fantastic.

Hope we get some more comfy shows next season.

>there are 100 people who actually think LWA is AOTS

Holy fuck. Watch more anime

>autism the anime is going to be AOTS
kill me

Yes. It's the best anime of the season and will probably be the best anime of the year.

What did you vote for?

Demi-chan

Okay, thanks for telling me.

To be fair, it's incredible LWA it's that high considering almost nothing has happened in the first cour of the series. It's basically a SoL with witches shenanigans

I wonder if any Dragon Maid fans are angry at Kemono Friends' popularity.

Not that I'm a fan of either, but Kemono Friends is such an innocuous little thing made by only a handful of people, I don't know how anyone could be upset with its success.

Sup Forums has shit taste.
Every motherfucker has me thinking LWA is actually good, but that anime is straight trash.

You must have been avoiding the stalker and sales generals this whole season.

I'm pretty sure there are fans of every anime that are angry at Kemono Friends' popularity.

Maid Dragon was actually my ATOS before I gave Kemono Friends a second chance and fell in love with it.

Is Kemono Friends actually that popular here on Sup Forums or is it just poll rigging?

What did you vote for?

It's probably that popular, but it's also a meme and thus discredited.

More of a meme than Maid Dragon?

Every fucking thing is a meme

It is very popular on Sup Forums and is a very good anime.

Maidragon is a crappy but legitimate show, Kemono Friends is 3DCG, made by like ten guys with no budget, and about animal girls and apparently the extinction of humanity?

I'm angry people even like Dragon Shit or even praise it just because KyoAni is doing it. Had it been anybody else, it would get shit on hard.

Had it been anyone else, it wouldn't have been nearly as high-quality a production nor would it have any of the attempts at sentimentality. So, you're probably right.

So Maid Dragon has excellent animation but mediocre writing and Kemono Friends has mediocre animation but excellent writting?

No it's mostly Konosuba fans judging from that last sales thread

I feel like half the people who vote for Kemono just do it to mirror Japan's tastes. I like the show but it's nothing special.

I think Maidragon has okay animation and shit writing and Kemono Friends has shit animation and shit writing, but also novelty appeal.

>just do it to mirror Japan's tastes
Nobody fucking does this you moron. When has this even been the case in a season? The majority of Sup Forums always shits on Japanese taste every season, why is Kemono Friends suddenly the exceptions?

I had to struggle to get through the first 3 episodes, does it get better?

Why is Konosuba higher than Gabriel Dropout? Gabriel Dropout is funnier.