The Ancient Magus Bride

Anyone else reading this?
Just got done watching both of the OVAs and reading all of the currently translated chapters.
Artstyle is really good in my opinion

I wonder why Chise and thr other girl thought that one witch was their mother.

Yes, I really like it. One of its strong points is the atmosphere that makes the chapters fun to read.

How far is the English physical release behind the translated chapters online?

Didn't they explain it in the chapter? If I remember correctly it was because the witch was descended from babylonian whores whose job was to give birth to powerful warriors, that coupled with magic made her seem more motherly.

Ah, you're right, I had forgot about that part.

next chapter fucking never

the adaptation has been pretty comfy so far, curious to see where they'll take the story in ep3 this fall because I don't remember any of this from the manga itself

I've been buying the volumes, but I'm behind.
I enjoy it quite a bit, and will be cosplaying it later this year.

Who will you cosplay as?

nobody will recognize unless you do elias

>Somali to Mori no Kami-sama
>Gisele Alain
>Totsukuni no Shoujo
>Majo no Shinzou

The art is great. But it makes me wonder whether I'm the autist for not being able to make sense of anything that goes on or whether the author is an autist for making it incomprehensible.

I would say neither but what sort of things aren't aren't you getting?

it is not very progressive

Yep, i like this shit.

And it seems its finally having something resembling a plot.

Some girls like their monsters lovers, it seems.

It is pretty simple. Elias is a naive kid eldritch abomination, Chise is a dead girl living her last days, and Wandering Jew did nothing wrong.

Ellias is either a magical creature that just got turned "humanish" or a human that got cursed into becoming a magical creature a loooong time ago.

Probably the first.

JewBoy a best.

Elias' case is like some lovecraftian horror tried to become a human, but it didn't turn out as moe as Nyaruko-san.

I do wonder why elias always wears that red face cover when he can just shapeshift at will.
Also is he a spriggan or not?

I just remember being 5 chapters in and not know where in the world the plot was. If it even existed.

you gotta get to like chapter 16 before the plot even starts to take form, once your up to date with all of the most recent chapters though the plot is beginning to thicken

My attention span is too weak.

Sometimes, you just don't want to pretty up for people and just go in your jersey.

I tried to read the raws but they weren't very good quality. Give me nice scans please