How can white men exert better control over our white women...

How can white men exert better control over our white women? How do we convince coal burners to abandon their boyfriends and husbands?

I don't know about you guys but in NYC black men with white women is extremely popular.

>how is this politically related?

All relationships are political. Unless we white men wake up and defend our people then we are destined to die as a society.

>said the muslim turkmeni rapefugee

So you are going to "defend" women from pursuing happy relationships with men that love and satisfy them?

This looks like we used to be cucks who used to kneel at women and now we are getting sucked. like an improvement. Not really conveying what you're trying to say OP

>In NYC
Weird a liberal paradise enjoys race mixing. Glad you pointed this fact out

Wow, you sound like you're from Toronto.

Serious though.

Step 1) Sleep with white girls
Step 2) Slowly bring up red pills about race
Step 3) Sleep with more white women.

Keep the coal burners I don't want them.
Honestly fuck women, they are all terrible.

The difference is she can get another dude or women with the snap or swipe of a finger.
You will be alone.

an improvement in the short term yes, but in the long term you realize how fucking degenerate that it is . it took her 1 date to suck your dick , how long before she jumps on another dick ?

it's less about the men being better at dominating girls and more about the sexual liberation of woman

i know we all like to meme about feminism yada yada but the mainstreaming of feminism in the past few decades has really changed the way girls treat sex. nowadays most girls are very willing to sleep with men on the first date, and that's not because of the men being better it's because girls have *always* wanted to have sex but were always told that it wasn't ok. the sexual liberation in the mainstream has changed that a lot.

sex isnt taken as seriously for girls as it used to be, and that's a good thing to most people

Need to get rid of jewish subversion

Kikes, feminism etc.....
Academia is indoctrination camp

Kikes need to ALL leave to Israel

Toronto is pretty bad for white men

The brits were big on women running shit

>>nowadays most girls are very willing to sleep with men on the first date, and that's not because of the men being better it's because girls have *always* wanted to have sex but were always told that it wasn't ok.

Libfem propaganda. You're deluding and lying to yourself if a woman or a degenerate trying to destroy the west if a man

Where is good for white men anymore.... ? :/

absolutely fucking revolting. i dont even care to scream to delete this. or the mods. this picture is the worst fucking anything ive ever seen. ill leave you with this. the moon makes her even more werewolf-like. look how she's posed in front of a big "im a woman with my periods" full moon. like a fucking hyena. to think people put their dicks near these tumblrinas to get at least a tooth job and at most a lorena bobbitt, is FUCKED! THIS SHIT IS GROSS AS FUCK! WHORE WOLF BITCH

yeah I'm happy that they are popping pills and depressed as hell, God will destroy them all.

>How do we convince coal burners to abandon their boyfriends and husbands?

Stupid tradcucks, who the fuck wants such damaged goods?

The answer to your question is we don't do anything. Let them destroy themselves, it will rid us of weak willed traitorous genes.

>proposing on a first date

I knew Sup Forums are a bunch of underage permavirgin beta faggots but now we can desperate to it.

Who fucking says that those relationships are satisfying? These fucking chimps just pump and dump every stupid cunt to cross their path, never settle down, don't care for their children and are the destruction of a society....the ultimate weapon of the jew.

*Posts constantly about how much he hates women on a Mongolian sewing forum*

I wonder why I'm a virgin? Women are definitely to blame

I'm jewish and my white friend convinced me to marry a sweet Mexican girl from my town. I'm actually way happier than when I was with the "nice" jewish girl my parents wanted me to marry.

Remember that white girls are super sweet and pretty, whereas jewish women are ugly, whiny, rabid feminist cunts, always have been, and always will be. They are just awful. You have the upper hand here; white women might refuse to date you, but I WILL NOT date kike women. White women may be the only ones capable of producing white children, but jewish women are the same.

There are a lot of jewish lesbos who are massively butthurt that no jewish man wants to work himself ragged at a bank to finance her lifestyle. We fucked up Germany and caused 1488 because we kept on lusting after big, blonde titties rather than our ugly fucking wives and turned all the Kraut women into gold diggers with our access to cheap jewelry.

This goes both ways my niggas. Make friends with jewish men, take us to negro strip clubs, and help us realize that there's something better out there. Seriously.

Most of us are just brainwashed by our jewish mothers into marrying jewish women and we legitimately DON'T KNOW that there's anything better out there.

Why do you think Hugh Hefner and Weinstien went full retard and went out of their way to date as many aryan women as possible? We fucking love gold, bro, we can't resist. That's why we lust after blondes. We fucking love the shiny and we're hugely retarded about it. Shiny objects are a jew's biggest weakness. You could literally roll a gold dollar into a gas chamber and I would end up in there trying to get it, I know myself and that is no joke.

Hitler realized that we would literally BUY German women if we had the chance to do so and trade him anything he wanted if he controlled the supply of Big Titty. Then we got butthurt because we're cheap and just started a war to take them by force.

>1988
try maybe 1958. The Sexual revolution and the birth of The Pill let women do whatever the fuck they want.

The second picture looks like what the guy wants, but it's what the women their selves want in fact if you try to do the first the date typically ends.

If you want women to behave better then you will need to take away their toys from them

Replace white women with artificial wombs and sexbots.

>it will rid us of weak willed traitorous genes.
This

Uhh the people in the relationship, not your autistic ass on the side that has nothing to do with other people's business

> Muh women are whores
Why dont you try being a man? Women are free to fuck whomever. No one is having trouble getting laid except for beta men so maybe ypu should man up instead of crying like a bitch. I fucked 3 diff women last week, 2 on NYE alone
> inb4 muh morals degenrate
Sour grapes, pussy.

> miscreation
Miscegenation. Whomecer wrote that is a fucking idiot.

>How can white men exert better control over our white women? How do we convince coal burners to abandon their boyfriends and husbands?
Coalburners are bottom of the barrel used goods, let them dilute Niggers and let that be, but if you insist, I'd say going back to a more rugged image of white men, showing strength and compassion along with responsibility. But mostly strength.
>I don't know about you guys but in NYC black men with white women is extremely popular.
It's because they sell shit to them.
>>how is this politically related?
Anything regarding the preservation of your culture and race is political.
>All relationships are political. Unless we white men wake up and defend our people then we are destined to die as a society.
Damn right. We need to bring back the breeding habits of the 1910s if we want to thrive.

>being this pedantic

>"our" white women
>[something about fucking blacks]
Indeed, my fellow white man

yep white women are degenerate. once they go black, they literally can't go back because nobody wants them anymore.

sexbots are way better

He didbt even use the right word and made several grammatical errors. Why should I listen to anyone who cant form a coherent thought. This is why people consider racists to be ignorant hicks

Here are some ways to identify if a woman is shit

>Is not a virgin
>Has had more than 2 boyfriends before
>Has had a black boyfriend before
>Hangs arround a lot
>Hangs with black people and men
>Has piercing except her earlobes
>Tattoo's
>Brown eyes
>Unnatural hair colour
>Jew
>Didn't grow up with a father
>Wants to have a carreer

it is not about being a cuck and is more about preventing white women from going all coal burner.

white women can lie about their past partners and with tinder none of us will know.

>in NYC black men with white women is extremely popular.
Confirmed for either non New York transplant-scum or full-blown shill

>sleep with girls
i think there's factor you've overlooked

>implying women prefer the first

you forgot
>has social media

How much of your day is spent thinking about black dicks?

This
Whats the point anymore
These whores have been too far brainwashed to be salvaged
All they want now is some bbc to fill up the void that is their fishy hole
Just let their lives collapse and laugh from afar

>but in NYC black men with white women is extremely popular
Why do you feel the need to lie on an anonymous forum?

Work out and make money.
Don't marry them.
Push for equality when it comes to children.

Take away everything that gives them actual power.

>using tinder
>expecting to find tradthots
Absolute state of nyc betas

Clearly you can't prevent white women from becoming coalburners if they already burn coal. You can forget about trying to convert and redpill millennial aged white women, they are fucked up beyond repair.

Our only hope is younger generation z girls and artificial wombs.

Their fathers need to stop being beta faggots

i know you're trolling, but i dated and almost married a jewish grill and she's exactly what you described there; very manipulative bitch. very smart though.

More like the guy should be kneeling and licking her skanky pussy

>2015
Updated it for ya OP

I don't even have the energy to argue with you fucking idiots anymore, but there's about 76 reasons why you're completely and totally wrong.

What is the purpose of the child tax credit?
Why is it relevant?
Does someone have to work to be able to take it?

no, i fixed it.

GO AWAY CIA NIGGER

Artificial wombs will create competition among women, since it raises the supply of them to basically infinity. Digital chastity belts will uphold her entire sexual history to the cloud. Screencap this. Coming in early 2020s.

kek

Accumulate enough resources and make a white virgin woman an offer she can't refuse: no sex until after marriage. It's not ideal to have to get rich and develop a fantastic personality, and looksmax to secure a virgin white women, but it's the truth since the lost generation made dating and love marriages common.

tl;dr: Arranged marriage isn't coming back, so self improve into the top 1%.

This is the case with love marriages and you get opinions like when you accept that women have agency.

the 2015 girl is not fat enough.

realistic sexbots are a pipe dream and an even decent one would be way too expensive. artificial wombs+some kind of improved fleshlight+VR will be the future

Wasn't everyone getting aids in the 1980s .

I am literally not trolling, I am like you and almost made a huge mistake

the sheer fact that you live in Brazil and I live thousands of miles north of you and these women aren't in Israel is an indication that Uncle Adolf and I are right about these kike whores

I wanted to move to Israel where we fucking belong but she wants to stay here, fuck black cock and continue causing problems in the US

I hate jewish women so goddamned much and I hate how I keep being blamed by my neighbors for their bullshit

decentralize banks

i know this sounds crazy but everything starts from that point.

your question is, "how do we control... X"

the real answer is "by removing power to control of.... X" where X is banks

People have been getting blowjobs for a long time user don’t pretend the past wasn’t better than it was

>NYC

No, gays were getting aids. Then the (((entertainment industry))) spread gay promiscuous lifestyle to women in the 90s. If you've spent time around gay men, you know that they resent the fact that straight men show women, wives and mothers, a kind of love and reverence that a bottom gay man can never receive.

>this thread

Giving women rights and encouraging them to have a career inevitabely leads to single mothers in their 30s and a trend of sexual degeneracy among young & fertile women.

>realistic sexbots are a pipe dream

implying i care. More realistic than my left hand

>even decent one would be way too expensive

That's what they said about processors and look at us now

Our sperm is valid for infinity years. Their eggs are not.

Go MGTOW and play the waiting game until the last 19 year old white virgin on earth comes begging for your protection from the Somali AIDS muslims.

Can't you see how empowered she is down on her knees with a cock in her mouth, you shameless bigot.

>How can white men exert better control over our white women?

you need to turn off all of the mind control shit.

Depends, are you a baby dicked soyboy or a throbbing Chad with purpose and direction in life?

Depends on whether you want to save the white race or keep up your self deceiving virtue signalling to women.

Getting a blow job on the first date is more control than having to cater to her with gifts.

decentralize banks

its the answer to every problem

Stop funding them. Don't give to charity. Don't give comfort or aid to coalburners. It's that simple.

silly cuck

We can't. These type of threads are made in vain.

Not for long

Op is a liar but this pic is pretty accurate

Seattle black male white women is popular as well. I don't care though, they will pay the toll so who gives a fuck.

women are children and the "sexual revolution" allowed them to make poor decisions and get positive reinforcement for it.

>married a mexican
>she belongs in israel
>black cock

typical nazi larping. your posts don't even make sense together senpai.

>Depends, are you a baby dicked soyboy or a throbbing Chad with purpose and direction in life?

Hahahahaha. You are fucking naive.

the key to true happiness is asian girls.

A society that has no strong family unit, will crumble.
People have less civic engagement and the country slowly grinds to a halt.

That has all already happened. What now?

we follow the path of rome

lead by example, stop beings whores yourself and the white women will follow.

degenerates like are also the problem. when white men fuck outside their race white women think its ok to do this too.

Beat them and put them in cages.

White sharia now!

Society is depended on woman not being whores,its like an agreement between men and woman where i work as a slave all my life and you will give me offspring.For better or worse,it is what it is.

Not gonna happen until millions of women experience a total bloodbath. It's going to happen too. Then the new generation will see how bad the decisions of their mother's were.