He really went all out on Iran huh? Does Sup Forums hate Trump now?

He really went all out on Iran huh? Does Sup Forums hate Trump now?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514867117830.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oldfags are trying to purge the twinks right now. Trump is sucking down so much Jew cum, it should not be hard.

So Sup Forums loves Iran? Since when?

No idea, but pretty much every thread about it is majorly taking the side of the regime

>"""white"""
>muh persia
>no rothschild bank
This is essentially why Sup Forums likes Iran. Maybe throw in a bit of "destroy israel" for seasoning.

>Another Middle East shithole keels over as they have done for thousands of years
>Blumpth is surely finished
I don't get it either.

>Sup Forums will still say Trump isn't a neocon

Fucking cucks

>the good people of iran
>the same people on the travel ban list

Lel, shadow government got him by the balls. Keep shilling for trump's 4d chess.

New boss same as the old boss

he saying he dislikes iran and loves israel is making everyone say fuck jews and free israel

Stormfaggotry is such a psyop I swear to God.
Never mind the Wall or the tax bill, the real issue is that Trump ate kosher for dinner.

To hell with Iran place is a shit hole. It's up to the people though military and police are joining the protesters. And clearly they've had enough of Islam.

Trump can't intervene on account of mid term elections coming up. Maybe Israel or the Saudis will hit the shit skin air force and provide air support for the revolution but even that's pretty doubtful.

Good way to get the IRGC out of their forward operating bases in Iraq and back to Iran though.

But pol calls them stinky sand Nijers

If you think Jews are a bigger problem than Muslims you are in idiot. Our cities in Europe are being ravaged by muslim scum. I never even see Jews . These "Americans" who """hate""" trump are obvious shills. Islam is the biggest problem and one day the people of Europe will genocide them. Shills who want to prevent this from happening can fuck off

That I don't get. Why pick a side I don't care for Iran or Israel. One things for sure a fuse is lit. And now it's clear Iranians would never fight a massive war for the Ayatolla.

He's just doing to Iran what liberals do to Detroit and he didn't say anything about Israel. Stop whining

I simply dont give a shit. He is kicking isis ass and thats all I want. Kill the democrat funded muslims

protip: Sup Forumsitically incorrect
nigger

They fucked with us for far too long. Now who's cowering in their uniforms? I'm surprised Iran isn't getting much coverage, other than the "god help us" article..

I've always hated Trump since the moment he ran for president and started acting like an idiot.

Not an american-issue-only board, faggot. Fuck off. Only about 10% of you fucks ACTUALLY give a shit. Most of us want to see the world burn.

Fuck off kike.

Because we don't want to another fucking war in the Middle East.

This 100%. Only actual kikes and the_donald retards think islam is a bigher threat than the jews.

I agree. If we dont pick a side Iran will roll over Isreal easily.

fufu They swarmed this place with a lot of fucking people. Usually they introduce one new demographic at a time.

shwing

Trump hasnt sent any troops over. He can say whatever the fuck he wants as long as there's no regime change action like Afghanistan and Iraq.

Meme flag
flag
fag

Mothafucka did you just call me fufu?

Im American, so no I really dont care about Iran either way. If Trump delivers on his domestic promises he's still fine in my book. The Middle East is going to be a shitshow either way.

Never really got Sup Forums's obsession with Iran as some sort of savior.
They are shitty muslims who use all of the exact same tactics the Saudis do. Iranian migrants are raping women in Europe just like Pakis and Afghans. Iran throws acid in women's faces and stones people to death just like other barbaric islamic hellholes. Yet Sup Forums has some people who unrionically shill for that country for free without ever detecting the irony.
>i-i-its ok if they do everything I complain about as long as they don't like Israel!

I mean I get it, Sup Forums has some delusional fantasy that Iran would be capable of destroying Israel. But its a pipe dream, if they couldn't beat Israel when they were weak (and they couldn't) they definitely wont beat Israel that is now armed with nuclear weapons and the best military tech available courtesy of the GoySA.

Who do you think gave you Muslims in Europe?
I thought Europeans were smart

Whoops.. 'Der it is...

realistically? their own politicians, Turkey, and US military campaigns.

But you know, all of that doesn't matter. Just scream jews really loud, its how you win on Sup Forums

Trumps family past had huge dealings with Jewish families. Trump is a puppet through and through.

>le false choice
Fuck off shills, we can hate both Jews and Muslims.

THE NUMBER ONE STATE OF SPONSORED TERRORISM IS ISRAEL

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH AMERICAS CORRUPTION AND ITS SQUANDERING OF OUR NATIONS WEALTH TO FUND THE TERRORIST STATE OF ISRAEL

THE ENTIRE WORLD UNDERSTANDS THAT THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA WANT CHANGE AND THIS IS WHAT THE AGING KIKE OVERLORDS FEAR THE MOST

THE PEOPLE ARE GETTING WISE TO WHAT A BUNCH OF COLOSSAL RETARDS BOOMERS ARE AND HOW THEY GET TRICKED BY THE JEWS LIKE A CHILD GETS CANDY STOLEN FROM. GENERATION BLUEPILL

At this point I'm starting to think that he actually believes all this shit. Fuck Trump, Fuck Israel, Fuck the Jews

why hasnt this kike been gassed yet?

>reddit spacing.
>demoralization tactics.
>division tactics.

Shill detected.

The only ones that should be demoralized are kikes. I spaced it the way I did because cruise control for cool and mocking trumpels retarded fucking statements. Fuck you fucking kike, if it takes a thousand years we will hunt you down to the ends of the earth, or beyond. And we will kill you in horrific ways.

Iran defense force needs to leave

Drumpf is Jew

user, there is literally no way to keep the US out of world affairs unless you want your children to grow up speaking Mandarin and proudly singing then anthem of the Great Han Empire.

We're at the "World Domination" stage of politics. We're seriously talking about setting up space bases and people consider isolationism an option.

>or beyond
Space jews confirmed

If you don't support the regime you are supporting the kikes and saudis. If that is who you choose then get the fuck out of our country and go live with your heeb bros.

The Mullahs are more pro-Israel than you would think. That’s how they keep their population in check. Blaming everything on the Jews and the west in general. Without the kikes to blame, their population would have already beheaded them. Same game a lot of these Islamic rulers play.

why am I supposed to care, again?

Give me one good reason why I should accept one Muslim country over another and why I should accept Muslims at all.

I'm sure all the shills are gone by now. Pol loves iran!

I support Trump, the president. You sound pretty unamerican, maybe YOU should leave the country and live under that Muslim regime you love so much.

Nope.

If you think the Muslims ravaging your cities are Shia, you're beyond hope.
They only threaten Israel, which is great.

JUST TRY IT DRUMPF, WE DARE YOU

You’re a Jew or extremely uneducated on the topic.

Says who?
I just don't want Americans to fight in it.

Because Muslims don't own your media, your banks, your popular culture. Jews do. Anybody against zionism is more our friend than a kike. You don't need muslims to come to our countries just support their fights in the Middle east. And not all Muslims - just ones that fight against Israel.

Also - if the Jews get their way in Iran you and I will be sent to die for Israel. Iran will collapse and we'll get more rapefugees.

We won't. Trump won't get the US involved in Iran.

>you and I will be sent to die for Israel
How is that?

Trump is the most pro-Israel president in recent history, of course he hate Iran (or is at least pressured to do so).

only cretins support islamic fanatics..

Trudeau is the most anti Canada prime minister in history, Which is why he's allowing chinks to buy up all your homes and letting rapefugees flood into your country.

Haven't you heard? We're totally going to invade Iran and occupy for like a decade.

Nor pay for it through aid to a foreign country.

Chinese were buying up homes when Harper was prime minister too. I don't agree with this, but a free-wheeling capitalist would disagree with any protectionist legislation to prevent this from happening, no?

Trudeau is letting refugees flood our country to generate future Liberal voters and appease the bleeding heart liberals... but what does this have to do with the "God Emperor" being pro-Israel, and Sup Forums being Trump fans despite this contradiction?

Um, the Iranians don’t like their government. If they want a revolution, they should have one. I’ve never met an Iranian that liked the current regime. It’s not about us, Israel, or anyone else. It’s about them. Plus Iranians abroad are usually cool. Smarter and less obnoxious than your typical Saudi or other shitskin. So if they want to overthrow their government, it’s for the best.

i support trump so long as he serves america's interest instead of israel. turning iran into another syria is definitely not in our interests.

I, for one, merely meme'd for Trump to mine leftist salt.

At least own the fact that you supported Trump, don't jump ship and pretend it was ironic to save face.

USA is eager to get involved with Iran. Will probably end up being another Syria scenario

Just because I live outside their sphere of influence (which could be debated) they still do exactly that in their own home country.

I can tell just how out of touch you are thinking we'd get more rapefugees.

Still haven't justified why I should accept any Muslims, nor why I should care about Jews.

If anything, Jews actually do better across the world than Muslims. In fact, Muslims have destroyed more property, lives, economies and entire countries. Jews actually build and contribute to society.

There are goat-fucking, cave-dwelling, inbred fucks that need glassing well before any Jew.

Iran is the last great hope of Nuking Israel anytime soon...
we need there crazy islamic government to stay in charge

Lol the Iranians aren't CIA fags. I hope those (((protesters))) get mowed down.

>>If anything, Jews actually do better across the world than Muslims. In fact, Muslims have destroyed more property, lives, economies and entire countries. Jews actually build and contribute to society.
went too far here schlomo. it was a pretty damn good shillpost till this point. sucked your own dick a little too hard.

>Jews actually build and contribute to society.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

When you say build and contribute you mean destroy and steal, then I absolutely agree.

Since the kikes began campaigning to send our gentile soldiers off to die fighting them

Fuck off back to the_donald, neocon fuck

Because smart people came here and started educating you idiots about what is really happening in the world and who is behind it and the kike shills sgitting in your faces while you think it smells like roses have been BTFO by the Black Sun;. So even though most people on Sup Forums are idiots at least their hate is directed in the right direction now, not where the kikes pointed it for you

It was ironic though. I hate rich people. How could they ever represent the interests of the majority of the white race? All they have ever done is fuck us over. They're the same as the kikes, which are always their little buddies. I fucking knew Trump was going to fuck us over and go back on his platforms, but believe what you want.

He was sucking AIPAC dick throughout the campaign and sold his daughter to the zionists in exchange for this election win. The real ones saw this coming.

>smart people
>scream jew at anything that ever happens
I bet you think you're a genius

Since muslims started flooding Europe and /sg/ became a thing. Really makes ya think.

The only people still supporting Trump here are boomers, underaged Kekistan autists, and CIA shills

Daily reminder that Americans never gave a fuck about the middle east before (((9/11)))

actually I know I am, they have tests for this sort of thing you know

I was hoping for some complicated holographic go-like game moves, and that pardoning of Shlomo Shekelstein may or may not be an example of that. I might have been overly hopeful that the kikes fucked over Trump plenty of times in his life and he secretly hates them. The reality is that the ultra rich have all become kikes.

It does make me wonder why Arab nations can't ever seem to see the writing on the wall.
Either because the people are rejecting their oppressive rule, or because the CIA are funding color revolutions, whichever you choose to believe, the Arab regimes have been dropping like flies.
Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Egypt, Yemen, Turkey, Bahrain, most of North Africa participated in the Arab Spring when that was all going on.
Regardless of what the cause is, the response from Arab governments is always a brutal crackdown in which hundreds of protesters die, always following the exact same pattern.
You'd think they'd see the innumerable examples of dictators being deposed and civil wars tearing apart countries, and think of a different solution. Maybe moderate their response in some minor way.
Are they just incapable of responding to dissent with anything but violence?

>Americans never gave a fuck about the middle east before (((9/11)))

>>he doesn't remember desert storm

Big happening tomorrow.

ALL MUSLIMS ARE THE SAME. They’re all lying sandniggers. I’m getting tired of the muslim defense force.

>Daily reminder that Americans never gave a fuck about the middle east before (((9/11)))
You literally know nothing about your history. Maybe start with Mohammad Mosaddegh.

So what are shills' narrative now?
Trump is anti-semite because he works with the Israeli and recognizes Jerusalem's legitimacy as Israel's capital.
Trump colludes with Russia because he is going in to ruin Iran, Russia's natural ally in the Middle East?

He's a mixed bag of good and bad. It's just that lately he's taken it to the extremes...

This is what they want to do to Iran.

Did anyone actually give a shit? Shlomo still held a grudge cause Saddam sent SCUD missiles his way

Russian shills support Iran. I'm against military action in Iran but I have to say that it's funny watching them squirm and flip the narrative on Trump. Have a taste of your own medicine faggots

>Russian shills
you have to go back to pebbit or twitter or wherever the fuck you came from

Less russian shill and more logical gentile that wants to stop fighting Israel's wars for them

We've never actually fought alongside the kikes, and if Trump sets that precedent, I may just lose all hope for America