Is there anything worse than being an Amerimutt 56%?

Is there anything worse than being an Amerimutt 56%?

At least if you live in a shithole, you KNOW it's a shithole, and if you're white you're basically a God

Amerimutts live their whole lives in denial, and their "white" population is cucked to oblivion and quickly shrinking

>Mexican calling America a shit hole
>Ignoring how fucked up it's country is.

What the hell did we do this week?

Don't get me wrong, México sucks, but at least we're not in denial about it. And being white here is 1000x better than being a white cuckold amerimutt

ok

A greasy beaner calling murica a shithole. Thanks for the laugh.

Except I'm actually white with Spaniard Conquistador genetics

Deal with it nigger

Ok, Canelo

Currently living in Mexico as a White American.

Can 100% conform that OP is a fucking moron.

He has probably visited his family in shitty Mexican neighborhoods in California/Texas/Arizona, and hasn't seen shit or experienced shit in regards to the United States.

Where have you been OP? Let me guess. Nowhere.

Mexico is so fucked up its laughable, there is no end in sight too.

>t. 56%

Nice proxy, mutt

>Is there anything worse than being an Amerimutt 56%?
Being Mexican.

Fuck up you disgusting spic, nobody on the planet even considers you retards human lmao.

>Nice proxy, mutt

LoL, I'm actually living here. You know im right. Where have you been in the States faggot?

Have you visited Washington? New England? Colorado? Utah? Organ? Main? Alaska? Montana?

What about Northern California?

Of course not. Lmfao, stuff man.

And my final question. Why do Mexicans fuck things up for themselves then blame other people?

A Mexishit and a Cellfag,eat shit pendejo,cai de tu caballo

America is a nation of bugmen. No souls, no history no culture. The only culture they have is stolen from the people they enslaved.

>niggers
>any culture besides the ones they themselves destroyed

Bruh, Brazil is worse than Mexico. I'd rather deal with some cool native american girls that call themselves Mexican than the weird blackish white hybrid races that exist in Brazil that always have some sort of off characteristic that makes you immediately think "must be from some 3rd world shit hole."

>Is there anything worse than being an Amerimutt 56%?
>mexican flag

sage

Having a 7 inch penis and being a 25 year old virgin.

Pic with timestamp, Pablo.

Already explained why being a White Mexican is superior than being a mutt

mad mutt detected

not replying to a proxyfag anymore

>t. uma delicia

good post

sage is not a downvote

i dont like american mongrelized jewphile mutts
but i know for a fact """"white"""""" mexicans, or mestizomierdas rather are a hundredfold worse, the mexican has assimilated with the mestizo psyche, thinks like a mestizo and constantly behaves like one, ive seen it on Sup Forums. if the most radical people who are supposed to stand out from the rest of the populace still exhibit this behaviour i dont want to know what the avg mestizomierda is like
once you complete your role of genociding americans nature will get rid of your unworthy existense, such is the will of God. Larping as white wont do you any good

>t. nigger

pic related is OP

Its not funny if you dont post the amerimutt pictures too pablo.