Reminder that Latino immigrants will become fully integrated white Americans and conservative within a single...

Reminder that Latino immigrants will become fully integrated white Americans and conservative within a single generation.

White Hispanics exist but they sure as hell aren't fucking Chicano's

In fact, Chicano's turned the word "Hispanic" from stylish Iberian to aztec chubby mestizo when they started immigrating

Only goods are chileans, kill the rest

/Thread

I don't think he's arguing that

nice get btw

It's been four generations and none of that has happened. The Southwest is basically a colony of Mexico now. We need the RAISE act or else you guys are fucked.

White Hispanics are just Mestizos who identify as white similar to how Jews do.

A spic is a spade except for one shade. The only white latinos are european, and it's being generous to call them white.

What was the point of that episode?

Latino Whites in America are very rare, there's probably less then 200,000 of them altogether. The White Hispanic thing is a meme as it's attached to self-identifying and most of those are just mestizos. Most Midwesterners and Pennsylvanians despise them because they remind us of the niggers ruining our cities.

Even though you're wrong, don't worry; I check'd

t. pure Olmec descendant from Chiapas.

Yeah except they're not Jews you fucking faggot

>Honorary Whites
Aren't Chicanos the disgusting square faced flat nosed goblins that live in socal?

Beware of these scammer spics!
>Look here

Most Southerners don't like them too.

They identify as white only when it's political and promoting open borders. Outside of that, they still consider themselves Mestizos. A lot of white hispanics are also mislabeled Prisoners who are listed as white. Nobody likes beaners, unless if you're from the Southwest and most of the whites there are massive cucks.

The southern boomers constantly hire them to do their labor work. I honestly can't wait for them to die so we can get rid of them.

Not if they keep waving their mexico flags

Hispanics will always be Hispanic. You can call yourself whatever race you want to think you are. You're still a Hispanic.

Do people in the US actually believe they have a first world education?

Hispanic's not a race

American education is fine, as long as you’re white or Asian.