I dont get it. How is being "redpilled" supposed to change my life for the better...

I dont get it. How is being "redpilled" supposed to change my life for the better? I took the "redpill" several times and my life has become hell. I see no happiness in the future and have no hope in anything anymore. Did I do something wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

hyiq.org/Downloads/Nikola Tesla/The Inventions Researches and Writing of Nikola Tesla.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel you OP. I'm too scared to talk to people now, they kinda creep me out after witnessing these resentful SJWs

well, that's why they say ignorance is bliss

Pocket guide

Congratulations, you can see. Now prepare your body and mind.

Is it better to go about blissfully unaware of the world around you, until you end up in a rekt thread on Sup Forums? A victim of the diverse soceity you live in, mean while you just hummed along not paying attention, but still knowing something is very wrong, but never able to quite put your finger on what is causing it.

Anything you can recommend to start me off?

>How is being "redpilled" supposed to change my life for the better?
It isn't. Are you retarded and actually thought being redpilled was good for you?

Surely you can benefit off of the redpill. There is a reason blackpill exists, because redpill has some hope in it.

Exercise
Preps
Guns and other paramilitary gear and devices
Network for the collapse

Pretty much this.

>Did I do something wrong?
bretty cute desu. shhhshhshh I'm not gonna hurt you. It's ok.

>I dont get it. How is being "redpilled" supposed to change my life for the better?

facts are hard to swallow, lies are easy to live with.
Eventually everyone will have to face facts that is why we always win in the end.

It's kind of like that movie, The Ring. It will only get worse until you have somebody irl to share the experience with. Take everything you learn and share it with a friend.

Our future is immolation, the prior generations have seen to that. The handling of a cherished culture is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire, and we've only got kindling left as the prior generations did little to preserve the flame. So we must rekindle what we have, and we've the fortune of being doused in gasoline for oil wars and oil backed currencies which dictate our lives. Use what information and willpower we can muster to direct the next generation, and when we become one with the flame, from our charred, desiccated corpses will be an ember for them to preserve. This is our solemn but noble fate.

Your weakness will not be tolerated. Become educated and earn a high salary and contribute to the advancement of technology and privatization of elite weaponry so that WE will be the ones asking the questions

hyiq.org/Downloads/Nikola Tesla/The Inventions Researches and Writing of Nikola Tesla.pdf

I'll stick to farm life. City life is not fun.

Ive done alot to expand my mind and i still cannot believe that world is actually in this state. Nobody in the past thought this would be a likely reality somebody would have spoke or wrote about it. Its just so shocking to realize that the world is nothing but a degenerate circus run by the dark parts of psychology and herd mentality. There are different ways of percieving it. A school shooter type is not the same as someone who has gone into their own mind yet still sees all this without the common escape.

I spend most of my time so shocked that i feel like ive been run over by a car. Did you notice how there were all these people who kept trying to cling to the old ways yet are slowly succumbing and abandoning all that? Thats because those people arent different regarding all this, its just that you will never hear that because of the nature of the society. In the past i was honest enough and got plenty of normal people to be honest about it. Some people may not be aware because times change, but most people arent that different regarding all this. Its a horror show, not the hedonism perse, its mostly the out of control human nature involved and how easily a person can die and how little security they have. The main reason most normies accept this is because it give them security. They are still fearful, still recoiling in horror at this as is the natural reaction of anyone who is remotely human.

being redpilled is the next stage in evolution

ape..neanderthal..human..redpilled human

haha

Hahahaha fucking twerp, just talk to any white guy and you should be fine

redpilling yourself comes with benefits and consequences almost equally. But the point is that you're no longer lying to yourself. Redpilling essentially just means not engaging with all the bullshit fallacies about race in the modern world.

Welp. Welcome to hell. Enjoy your stay.

Be glad you werent here when they posted those pizzagate torture pics. I wish i had a lobotomy

Go through despair and come up stoic.
Murdoch Murdoch's 'Metamorphosis'.
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

it isn't supposed to make your life better. it's supposed to open your eyes, for better or worse.

"The Ring"? The one with the girl with hair over her face climbing out of a well, through your TV set? Wtf?

Turn that anger and despair into motivation.

Have you read Mein Kampf? How about Aristotle's "The Republic"?

Are you at the exercise phase yet?

Thank you for this demoralizing post.

2 shekels have been added to your account.

time to get jacked son
hit those weights
and start reading books that are over 100 years old

You're correct about rural living (it is healthier for you and your family) but you should also become educated and earn a high salary.

What happens when you become so black pilled you're blue pilled?

The blue piller thinks "Be yourself people will like you better"

As a black piller I think "Be yourself and be free, people are going to hate you or look down on you either way"

cause its truth

Just going to leave this here

Enjoy ;)

And yes, it is real

>I dont get it. How is being "redpilled" supposed to change my life for the better?
It isn't. You are going to hate all women, become prematurely bitter, throw away your youth, live vicariously online and lose any social skills you one had, and when you regret the lost time you'll be too stuck in a rut to make any positive changes. So you'll reinforce your sour grapes defense mechanism and fall back on your depression diagnosis to eschew responsibility for getting your shit together.

Everyone on Sup Forums should limit their time online and spend more time IRL - in nature and with their fellow man. It isn't healthy to spend all your time online especially ranting with like-minded people. It's pathological behaviour and turning it into a virtue is what most unhappy people do.

Let's say the Jews are puppet masters; what is shitposting going to do about it? Why is the Jewish plot stopping you from exercising and eating well, experience life outside your comfort zone, putting your ambitions into action, working on your soft skills, developing a career trajectory, actively bettering yourself to not only be happy but to increase your chances of finding a good white woman and starting your own family etc?

Sitting around saying all women are evil, being a NEET is best because "you don't want to play the game", etc. is just bullshit that helps people justify their fear, lack of ambition, and poor self-confidence. This is the ultimate trap, and if there is some entity to benefit from
the premature embitterment and surrender of young white men, it's clearly the Jews.

>I see no happiness in the future and have no hope in anything anymore.
i quit my last job just because i would wake up and just be pissed off at how retarded everyone around me was acting.
its like all people want to do is talk about stupid shit like game of thrones or whatever else shit is shoved into their minds. im currently gaining energy to just find another job so i can have money to buy weed or a dirt bike or something fucking ""fun""

DEW + Smart dust = instant torture

.gif gave me a good chuckle. That always helps.

>supposed to change my life for the better
Said no one ever
The truth is pain

>im currently gaining energy to just find another job so i can have money to buy weed or a dirt bike or something fucking ""fun""
Sup Forums. the post

You blackpilled yourself user.

It's not.

Good points. I like it when we challenge and call ourselves out, allows people to ground themselves.

Now THIS is being redpilled.

just keep memeing

The truth is that there is little to be happy about when you realize the reality we are living in.

i still enjoy music and hiking, but I know we have to do something about the Jews and the leftist culture.

/thread

You're supposed to become transcendent, you stupid nigger.

Dont be a pussy im in leafland right now and ive been dropping redpills left and right havent gotten any blowback the World is Built on lies and lies cannot last because in order to defend a lie you must lie so telling The truth will set you free and people will respect you for it So Chill The Fire Rises

You forgot the part where you actually better yourself. Fuck off.