Why does Black Science man hate everything and try and make every celebrated event awful

Why does Black Science man hate everything and try and make every celebrated event awful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACRr9uqEK24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's paid to piss on western civilization.

(((Who))) do you think gave this chimp his degree in the first place?

Omfg I fucking looooove science!

He's just being a big brained nigga - crowbarring astrophysics into every holiday whilst remaining detached and nihilistic.

Name one thing black "people" won't try and ruin.

The celebrations he mentionned do not correspond to astronomical events.
The shortest day, the sun passing somewhere or the moon doing something are not "events", it happens very often and only dumb humans arbitrarily decide that it's something "special".

> You have to out-pilpul the Jews.

>He's just being a big brained nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=ACRr9uqEK24

At least the Gregorian calendar is much better calibrated for the solar year. All you need to do is slap in an extra day every 4 years

Hey didn't he Cosby some women?

Light skin for an African.

Black Science man is the kind of asshole who would give us a clock with ten hours in a day, 100 minutes in an hour, and 100 seconds in a minute.

a key aspect of being a scientist is being excited about shit no one cares about and being a wet blanket about everything normies care about

But he is right.

this

yeah but is astronomy blind like bats?

How? There is no astrological event that happens on the same day every year. Does he mean equinox or solstice? Or the phases of the moon? How are these astrological events? How does he decide what is astrologicaly relevant?

it's almost like the Gregorian calendar isn't based solely off of astronomical events

Actually he just states where things came from. Like how most "christian" holidays were actually just adaptations of Pagan holidays so the towns people could still celebrate and be happy after they were forced to convert or die.

But whatever.

Those are pretty well defined as astrological events bruh.

Dude is the largest cringe in the science community, 2nd is fucking Nye.

He’s biracial. His mom was white and his dad was black. 100% niggers probably couldn’t become astrophysicists.

Because he realised it gets people talking about him.

He's trying to detract from the rape allegation against him

Define how

>Not that anybody's asked
Then don't say anything nigger

Because he is a nigger.

He's right though.

>Actually he just states where things came from. Like how most "christian" holidays were actually just adaptations of Pagan holidays
This isn't true and you're a brainlet if you parrot it. Just because something falls on the same date as a holiday in another culture doesn't mean it was copied.

Does Negrodamus push degeneracy to the same extent Nye does though? He seems pretty benign to me.

>being impressed by having a primitive calendar based on what the sky is doing today

Figures. I'll take one imposed on nature by the will of man.

Fuck this nigger retard. He's a mental midget next to Chris Langan

Not at the level Nye does, but god damn his twitter is just a fucking freight train ready to collide into you

>In the bible Jesus tells me to decorate a tree and give each other presents on his birthday
>The bible also tells me to pretend a rabbit hides eggs for children in celebration of the day he rose from the dead
>The bible totally gives a specific date for Jesus' birth and it totally isn't based off of random winter festivals that peoples celebrated long before Christianity

He wants to change the calendar year because the current one is based on the birth of Christ.

I thought he got #metoo’d why is he still tweerting?

>thinking a Sup Forums post is history

>Modern Christmas trees originated during the Renaissance of early modern Germany. Its 16th-century origins are sometimes associated with Protestant Christian reformer Martin Luther, who is said to have first added lighted candles to an evergreen tree
Retard

Fuck that shit, for real

Great man. he said that it's an arbitrary holiday and that christmas and lent are astrologically important - that's the exact reason I don't go out on new years, I follow the stars. Neil degrasse is my boy

Christianity might be better than shitslam but you faggots took out paganism for real and that was some real metal shit. own it and stop being pussies in this age.

nah that's just called being intelligent.

is astrophysics the womens studies of STEM?

Even Reddit hates NDT now. He's that insufferable that the worst age 17-25 liberals on planet earth despise him...a black """scientist""".

>Black Science
Talk about two contradicting words...

>completion of one it but
>"arbitrary"
This guy is a fucking asshole.

Because he's an unitelligent posturing third-rate edgetard, and everyone is holding him up in futile hope he'll prove that blacks are smart.

The concept of declaring any day as the "New Year" is absurd, no matter the reason.
these tweets are really just revealing this nigger's attitude
the nigger is a snob, go figure

reading that physically hurts me.

AYO HOL UP

>Saturnalia
WEW

Because thats what communism is, abolition of all that makes society good and wholesome.

This azn gets it

>one it but

Holy shit this nog is annoying

Image saved, thanks leaf

He’s right though

The worst part is they didnt just take it out they incorporated some of the key parts of it and then slowly kiked the shit out of the rest of it until it became the cucked shit that they preach today.

And every time someone points that out they throw a fucking tantrum about it. "How dare you call my beliefs into question! They are true, and yours are stupid, Moishe told me so!"

his accuser is literally insane

His moms not white her names Sunchita

>Says Christmas is based
>Sup Forums still complains

>He thinks everything needs to revolve around what the sky currently looks like or how the weather is

Here's a pic of his mom, I think she on the left but im not certain.

The Black Science Man does not yet understand that Wal Thornhill does a better job of explaining gravity than Stephen Hawking does.

Aren’t they all tho?

>well defined as astrological events bruh
>astrological

sure bruh. whatever you say

>He's just being a big brained nigga

She blinded me with science!

>A year based on an arbitrary number of lunar cycles is more impressive than one requiring the calculation of the tropical year down to the second.
>Having your calendar fall out of sink with the tropical year by almost two weeks every cycle is a good thing.

destroying everything

>astrological

opinion dumpstered

Do you think he writes those Tweets? I get a Millennial vibe from him. I know he has a bunch of researchers that write his books for him and then release them under his nigger science brand name. It seems like it is all marketing, oriented towards New Atheist teenagers who think they're smart for saying there's no proof of God.

Half hearted minimalist (cancer)

>tfw you science her drinks then drag her into the lab and science her vagina

>Name one thing black "people" won't try and ruin.
Manual labor.
Father's day.
Wall Street.

The Gregorian calendar is a joke. So is he. He is the white devil's house dog.

True Moorish Scientists, Black Gods, have unlocked the hidden wisdom of Ascended Master Yakub Ali. All is revealed to such men. Seek that hidden knowledge before it is too late. The hour grows short.

Hes nothing compared to the real tyson.

The mo fucking ear biter.

A real nigga.

Aight ?

Like all holidays, it carries only the significance we attribute to it.
Shit in the sky aligning means fuck all to every day life.
NDT is a fucking sock puppet.
Name something significant this slack jawed muppet has accomplished?

If it actually added up in would make sense, but our solar system doesn't conform to our ocd

The tiresome planetarium administrator thought that he was supposed to be the next Isaac Newton. He was told that since he was a child. Jews fawned all over him and told him he was the greatest. He was the only nigger in the US that could do algebra at the time. As he grew older, and he couldn't learn calculus, his prospects dimmed. He's bitter about it. He thinks he's better than planetariums and children's pop science.

pagans achieved nothing until christianity came to bring them proper civilization building morals. You dumbshits were in wood and straw huts for much of your existence

fuck you jew worshipping piece of human trash. go fuck off to the desert where your God came from

>church gets a bunch of the best mathematicians to make the best calendar in history

>the mad men do it

>it's so good even all of the anti-catholic countries of the world end up using it

le black science man literally doesn't understand what calendars are useful for, and so fails to see why even the church's greatest enemies all universally adopted the calendar she produced

Nah, ill just enjoy my dual american/polish citizenship and fly over to CIVILIZATION minus any shitskins or pajeets and enjoy my time with my people. enjoy the multiculti diverse society youve inherited kek

>successfully measuring the length of a full cycle around the sun and adjusting the calendar to match that discovery has no astronomical significance
is he retarded? new years day means we did another full circle around the sun, it's literally based in astronomy

Each decihour would be 2.4 old hours.

He's saying the human astrological achievement of time measurement isn't worth anything
Which means his field of study isn't worth anything
Which i agree with

But the start date for the year isn't on the solstice so that means a lunar calendar is better even if that means you fuck up your farming.

fried chicken
watermelon

that's about it. oh grape drank too.

What prevents us from using a calender that only has days and no months or years anymore?

How is the earth making an entire orbit around the sun not an astronomical event? Does he not know the definition of a year?

Niggers are always wrong and you should never listen to what they say.

Tyson is like that kid at parties that always brings Trivial Pursuit, and you know he's memorized all the answers and just wants to play it to show off.

Holy shit he's Ryder from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The scene from the restaurant robbery!

Fuckin Woke

don't fix what isn't broken

Let the nigger have his fun he's the only smart one

"smart"

He really is stupid
>Happy Restart of the Earth's Tropical Orbital Period!