The Storm General

/tsg/ The Storm General. This thread is to further investigate current happenings
(((1)))

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
scribd.com/document/265437803/KLAYMAN-v-OBAMA-129-D-d-C-1-13-Cv-00851-129-Motion-for-ExParte-Interview-of-Montgomery
archive.fo/TEpO8
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/30/us/politics/canadian-partnership-shielded-identities-of-donors-to-clinton-foundation.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/
archive.fo/n15w8
archive.fo/ipiKH
archive.is/LyDFM
archive.fo/ykp6V
weather.com/weather/today/l/USGA0028:1:US
thepointsguy.com/2017/12/winter-storm-delaying-denver-flights/
wabi.tv/content/news/Winter-Storm-Causes-Cancellations-at-Bangor-International-Airport--466450863.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off faggot.

investigate? Sup Forums doesnt investigate it cherry picks and comes to ludicrous conclusions

JIDF SHITSTAINS GET OFF MY BOARD KIKES

If Sup Forums can find an animal abuser I think we can find a sane explination

Project #1: Is Assange now free and/or in the custody of the US Navy?

NO MORE MEGAFAGGOT LARPING

In a world filled with evil people, merely swinging in the dark has a decent chance of landing a killing blow.

Deal with it. Consider anti-general shills officially ignored.

in before OP and crew get triggered about naming the Jews.

The jewpills were discussed, dump your jewpills to piss off the cbts people if you need to.

Last thread, thread 2

Fed user & user 5 archives:
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.fo%2Fykp6V

Thread 1

(((2)))

Checked. The issue isn't the naming of Jews, but the exposed tactic of Jews going over-the-top with their denunciations of Jews. If one MUST respond (better to not), use "Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?"

Fuck off

>Linking Anon5
Okay this is officially a bullshit thread

Larry Klayman of FREEDOM WATCH and Montgomery are running out of time in their race to get Montgomery a hearing with the right legal authorities. Montgomery has proof that President Trump and his Transition Team were monitored from November of 2016, December 2016, and January 2016. Trump was surveilled as he was choosing his Cabinet Members and creating his new agenda as President.
The below steps occurred in this case:

Montgomery left the NSA as an employee turned whistleblower with a massive amount of data to prove the NSA was illegally surveilling American citizens.
Montgomery went to Larry Klayman at FREEDOM WATCH asking him to help in the revealing of this material.
Klayman began his quest to get a hearing for Montgomery. He began in 2015, but he has yet to achieve his goal.
Klayman filed a lawsuit: KLAYMAN V OBAMA scribd.com/document/265437803/KLAYMAN-v-OBAMA-129-D-d-C-1-13-Cv-00851-129-Motion-for-ExParte-Interview-of-Montgomery
Klayman is still waiting to secure Montgomery a hearing to give his testimony and data to the correct authorities.
FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY has record of this, has ignored it, lied to Congress on Capitol Hill on March 20, 2017 about having no information of Trump surveillance…even though he knew this case existed. I am waiting to hear the word “perjury” come up for Comey. I, also, checked to see if President Trump could fire Comey, and, yes, he can.
Klayman and Montgomery sent information to Devin Nunes and others on Capitol Hill of this situation when Nunes asked anyone to come forward who has any information on Trump wiretapping.
No one but Nunes bothered to make this public.

Check. Archive that article please good Sir.

>user 5 archives
lmao fuck off Frank.

Main Cast of Characters (Light Side)

on a board filled with people who can't properly distinguish evil from irrationality, hatred from logic, there is no hope for Sup Forums

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

6. Forget Russia, forget Mueller, forget NOKO, this is the number one priority to bringing 70% of the shitbags in D.C to their knees. There is a massive coverup taking place at every level of government in order to squash this from going further. Imran's spy ring and its ties to Israel is the THE domino that will bring it all down. Focus on this anons.

Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, much of which is classified, and sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working side by side with Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper, and Obama’s former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed “up close and personal” this “Orwellian Big Brother” intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes.

But when Montgomery came forward as a whistleblower to congressional intelligence committees and various other congressmen and senators, including Senator Charles Grassley, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, who, like Comey, once had a reputation for integrity, he was “blown off;” no one wanted to even hear what he had to say. The reason, I suspect, is that Montgomery’s allegations were either too hot to handle, or the congressional intelligence and judiciary committees already knew that this unconstitutional surveillance was being undertaken. Moreover, given the power of the NSA, CIA, and DNI, for congressional committee heads to take action to legitimately and seriously investigate and if necessary recommend prosecution of officials like Clapper and Brennan could, given the way Washington works, result in the spy agencies disclosing and leaking (as occurred recently with General Michael Flynn), the details of their mass surveillance, ruining the careers if not personal lives of any politician who would take them on.

archive.fo/TEpO8

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/30/us/politics/canadian-partnership-shielded-identities-of-donors-to-clinton-foundation.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/

The Radcliffe Foundation funnels dirty money to the Clinton foundation. Hiding begind Canadian privacy laws

Exhibit: Power and System Outages (1/1/18 New Orleans Airport; Passport System)

Guys, if you want my take on all this, at least the part about all of the flights that left Iran, then it goes like this. What's happening in Iran is an Arab Spring 2.0 that will involve Iran (of course), Turkey (since the first attempt to destabilize it failed), and Saudi Arabia (since you have civil war brewing there). The flights that are coming out of Iran could be linked to trafficking networks that are getting their product the hell out of dodge before shit goes down. Essentially they are mass redistributing their product. That could explain all of the flights without call signs and that are blocked.

After Montgomery was turned away as a whistleblower, he came to me at Freedom Watch. With the aid of the Honorable Royce C. Lamberth of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, who I had come to respect and trust over the years of my public interest advocacy, we brought Montgomery forward to FBI Director James Comey, through his General Counsel James Baker. Under grants of immunity, which I obtained through Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis, Montgomery produced the hard drives and later was interviewed under oath in a secure room at the FBI Field Office in the District of Columbia. There he laid out how persons like then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy agencies of the Obama administration. He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, which illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White House.

FUCK ISRAEL

Think all of the Arms and opium trading that goes on in Iran. There's even organ and human trafficking to consider as well.

iran is NOT arab spring 2.0.

Elpìda Home for refugeees
A Radcliffe Foundation pet project

Why do you think that isn't plausible?

thanks jidf
lol yall act like we have had constant employment the past 5 years and havnt spent 6 hours a day here

it gets easy to seperate the wheat from the shaft
and whatever the hells is going on aint no shaft
but you shills are. there ive made my peace i can go back to ignoring you types

Yes it is JEW

>Megafaggot identified.
MEGALARP IS HERE

THIS IS A LARP THREAD

Tomorrow will literally be High Noon.

Watch for it.

Basically put the great migration into overdrive and flood Europe completely. Not to mention it can undo much of the progress made by Assad, USA, and Russian troops in the area.

>every liberal is jidf
kys honestly, no wonder the flat earthers have come to pol for refuge after getting btfo on /x/ constantly lmao

because arab spring was seeking to achieve what iran already is: a reliable destabilizing element in the ME. a yapdog a la NK that can wreak havoc and do the dirty work and play "i'm the bad guy".

I havnt seen any LARPing yet. Explain yourself.

Say what? Me no undershtand

Airplane Diversions all over. Unsolved: Did Chrissy protest too much?

Anytime you see someone type
>yall
It's MegaLARP

Not this bullshit again.

Bad weather causes diversions.

This. Awans case deserves all the focus. All kinds of larping disinfo and shills came out of the woodwork to slide this.

What about Turkey and Saudi Arabia then? Also that doesn't explain why they wouldn't gain anything from destabilizing Iran

Unusual amount of activity at GTMO. Mattis visits; Trump comms, much more...

Oh, hmmm I have used that word from time to time.

Julian Assange NYE cryptic text:
Airport power outages:
ATL: archive.fo/n15w8
Toronto: archive.fo/ipiKH
NO: archive.is/LyDFM

FEDAnon
archive.fo/ykp6V

(((3)))

Is the weather particularly bad though? Also their are airport black outs in a few different places.

I have to break it to you user; that Fed user was an obvious LARP. What he said didn't really even make a lot of sense and he just resorted to posting spooky symbolism from kids shows afterwards.

Indictments Being Unsealed. Unprecedented amount, by any metric

yeah, winter storms will cause this, same with blackouts. Very typical.

Haha when we decided to call it what it is, I figured it would cause trouble. Drop your jew pills as needed. BUUUT know this, anyone saying over the top ludicrous shit that only a false flagging rabbi would say. Is a flase flagging rabbi. Just so you know

who made you king? I poop on your brains

Can you show me reports of said winter storms that are severe enough to cause this? I haven't seen said reports and I don't think air port blackouts are caused regularly by them. The places where the black outs are located aren't even where there's a lot of snow or anything. I'm talking about places like the Atlanta air port.

The "quiet helper" now singing? Fitted with tracking device?

weather.com/weather/today/l/USGA0028:1:US

Atlanta has clear skies right now from what I see.

U.S. President Bill Clinton, hoping for a plea bargain, is spilling the beans on people like former CIA head John Brennan, top U.S. Mossad agent Rahm Emmanuel, former Vice President Dick Cheney, and many others.

you're responding to a shill. here is his i.d. in the previous thread: BdFkUKY3
here is shill's (((handiwork))): his (((friends))) will be along shortly. read his insanity. he claims mccabe is /our guy/ and presents as a demented schizophrenic.

How are you calling me a Jewish shill?

He's been with good guys for over a year now. I told y'all this... ;o)

Thanks for pointing out which one he was.

thepointsguy.com/2017/12/winter-storm-delaying-denver-flights/
wabi.tv/content/news/Winter-Storm-Causes-Cancellations-at-Bangor-International-Airport--466450863.html

Your probably not jew-ish

Good job archiving retard.

no prob. he doesn't take a day off.

Awesome start. Thanks

Trip 9's. Wow. Great info. Yours truly??

Good keep on this.

Trip 1's
Archived?? I listed the archive of this below

Awesome. You keep following flights user. Ty.

Mega?

That's not Mega faggot

Unusual amount of gets for opening of a new general?

But these aren't the same airports as the ones mentioned here my dude.

Will MSM cover it FINALLY?

PRAISE KEK

Eh, I wasn't following the flights in the first place though. I was just monitoring that thread. I've never done that before.

If the weather is bad in NY and the plane is coming from new york, there will be a delay, and a domino effect happens.

The later in the day, the longer the delays too.

Wtf is this now?

What if some the planes are coming from Iran though like I mentioned?

>Lurking Sup Forums since October

A flight leaving denver, going to atlanta will cause a delay if that plane is needed to leave atlanta to go somewhere else after that. Airlines don't just have planes sitting around.

THIS NIGGA GOT IT

no, brah... thank YOU.

Who's she? Wtf is she talking about Gitmo for?

Why would they fly into a public airport if they are trying to hide that? Every city has a private airport.

Hell, why would you need to shut down an airport to hide that?

Find the articles and archive them

Ok then we'll remove it.

I don't know, but for some reason the airports are being shut down. Even if it is for the reasons you listed than why aren't those particular air ports giving a reason why they shut down?

Check. Unsealed when?

On the 26th. The theory is the Crusty Teagan was freaking oit on the plane from lax because she tought she was going to Gitmo. The plane turned around and came home

Hahaha, now that might be entirely wrong and maybe an user can clarify.
I only cought tidbits of that thread.

I'm referring to these here user

What storm? I live in NY, although very cold, no storm

Ignore him. He's an asshole

THIS y'all!!! Hope you're paying attention because it's pretty clear that you're a shill if you add MegaAnon to a post with Webb and Goodman when I told you exactly THIS about them both 6 months ago, when I was asked.

THESE ARE OPS OF A SPECIAL BREED... and another user said a few nights ago that he thought Webb's civil court filings were to muddy the waters in the DOJ filings. THAT user WAS RIGHT, too. It's an attempt to delay! It's also why Imran's shit in many ways seems like it's stalled.

Stop talking about MegaAnon and start talking about the important shit she says. A lot of loose sends are going to tie up quickly. What seemed vague or like it never happened, won't seem like that anymore. Just be aware of what's been said so you see it coming.

LOTS of them. Start digging!

This interview, conducted and videoed by Special FBI Agents Walter Giardina and William Barnett, occurred almost two years ago, and nothing that I know of has happened since. It would appear that the FBI’s investigation was buried by Comey, perhaps because the FBI itself collaborates with the spy agencies to conduct illegal surveillance. In landmark court cases which I filed after the revelations of Edward Snowden, the Honorable Richard Leon, a colleague of Judge Lamberth, had ruled that this type of surveillance constituted a gross violation of the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution. (See www.freedomwatchusa.org for more information.)

A few months ago, given FBI’s seeming inaction in conducting a bona fide timely investigation of the treasure trove of information Montgomery had produced and testified to, I went to Chairman Bob Goodlatte of the House Judiciary Committee, as I had done earlier with Senator Grassley, since Montgomery had revealed that judges had been spied upon, and asked his staff to inquire of Director Comey the status of the investigation. I have heard nothing back from Goodlatte or his staff and they have not responded to recent calls and emails.