Reminder if you're not Christian you're actively contributing to the decline of the west

Reminder if you're not Christian you're actively contributing to the decline of the west

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((The West)))

Well, I would be Traditional Latin Rite Roman catholic, but the Pope is a Satanist.

Good. Whites must repent for what they have done.

Fuck off the white guilt bullshit.

>Atheists do X
Wrong, the only thing you know about atheists as a category is that they lack belief in god.

Aren't whites guilty of falling for Jewish tricks?

>the only thing you know about atheists as a category is that they lack belief in god.
And that they vote most consistently left wing than Jews

Yeh, currently doing research on what type of Christian I could be.
Currently Methodist is my main consideration, with free will and stuff.
Since as said, a fucking Argie communist proxy baboon is on the Vatican right now.

Go full independent KJV only baptist then

Christianity is just Judaism for Europeans.

We fell asleep for a couple hundred years, we're waking back up. It'll take a while to get back into the swing of things, remove the Jews and their allies, re-establish our faith etc.

It's already come a surprising way in the last two years alone. I'm curious what it'll be like by even 2020.

I worship the fire spirit that lives in my stove. I came on the hot coals about an hour ago as an act of worship. The fire spirit says christians are bad news

The west was lifted out of the gutter by scientific advances, many (ie, a disproportionally large number) of which were made by Jews and atheists or people who were less religious than was deemed acceptable at their time (eg, copernicus, galileo). Christianity has held society back for far too long, and I can't wait for the older, more religious generations to pass so that our world can finally make some progress.

gee. I wonder why American atheists wouldn't want to vote for right wingers, who claim that the US is a "christian nation" or founded on "christian values" (even though it was mostly founded by a bunch of deists and unitarians, who were not very religious) and constantly refer to the bible when trying to legislate on issues such as abortion. Why would atheists, who don't believe in the bible, have a problem with this? it's just so weird.

I would like to join your religion.

I couldn't agree more.

Why is Sweden the most atheist country in Europe and also the most left wing then? You can't escape the inevitable. Atheism = left wing degeneracy. Keep making excuses.

Depends on your definition of Judaism. Thats actually kind of profound in a way. Christianity could be considered Judaism for everyone. Not the modern anti-Christ worshiping believers in the Talmud Judaism though.
If that is what you're talking about then its like the polar opposite.

You're not allowed to cum inside my fireplace if that's what you're asking

let me clarify: atheism correlates highly with left wing thought, which is good and not degenerate.

Religion is a fucking joke, why should shit that happened thousands of years ago affect the way society should run today?

The age of religion MUST FUCKING DIE, that includes every religion on this fucking planet.

>left wing thought, which is good and not degenerate.
Sure if you want to brainwash people that they have no culture and that white people are the root of all evil in the world. Left wing thought is what makes people want to import millions of mudslimes into their country, it's what makes them want to help braindead niggers. You're filth.

>normalizing homosexuality
>normalizing pedophilia
>normalizing infanticide, targeting black populations
>race bating
>destroying the family unit
>getting people subservient to and dependent on government
>not degenerate

You need to be gassed, like yesterday.

Atheists vote in lockstep with Jews. Atheist cultural marxists are brainwashed slaves who are happily destroying western civilization at the bid of their Jew masters. Turn back to the light.

There have been plenty of shithead Popes, the Tradition persisted nonetheless, moreover abandoning the church because you don't like the Pope is a modernist position.

If you were to be a Traditional Latin Rite Roman Catholic, you would do the church thing anyway and not let the impious get you down.

>>normalizing pedophilia
You do realise that idea that 12 year old is too young to fuck her 50 year old husband is a pretty recent one, right? Until '20 child brides were legal in your own country. Somehow christians had no problem with that any point in history.
Oh right, you want more niggers in your country. BASED.
Estonia is most atheist. Sweden ties with czech republic.
And prep the bull?
Christians vote for the official party of Israel. In other news the water is wet.

>normalizing homosexuality
homosexuality is good and fine
>normalizing pedophilia
citation needed. Meanwhile the republican party just ran a pedophile to be senator from alabama.
abortion is good and fine and what black women do with their bodies is none of your business.
>race bating
citation needed.
>destroying the family unit
citation needed.
>getting people subservient to and dependent on government
More like, allowing people to access healthcare and education without being buried in debt to the point that it destroys their life.

the term "cultural marxism" does not describe a phenomenon that is real in any significant way.

>Estonia is most atheist. Sweden ties with czech republic.
Why lie?

>Reminder if you're not Christian you're actively contributing to the decline of the west

So, non-christians are targeted automatically for destruction?

Is this what you are saying?

>homosexuality is good and fine
You're making the case for why the left needs to be gassed far better than I ever could. Faggots need to be shot, that includes you.

>sorry

Nigga

>japan
>atheist
This is a shit study. Japs aren't religious but they are rather spiritual which makes them religious.
How about you show your flag, friend?
Of course! In global christian muttistan there is no place for those who denny we are all of one race: the christian race.

He says while his fellow left wing atheist degenerate argues that faggotry is a good thing and the destruction of the family unit and white communities is desirable.

>abortion is good and fine and what black women do with their bodies is none of your business.
I'm just preaching against it out of love, no matter who is going in for the abortion, its wrong. What I was saying is that abortion clinics are strategically set up to target black communities harder than other communities as part of a soft ethnic cleansing as evidenced by the words of Margaret Sanger.
>citation needed
I'm going to roll my eyes at you since you seem to have your head up your ass.
>More like, allowing people to access healthcare and education without being buried in debt to the point that it destroys their life.
you can do this by lowering costs and empowering people rather than hiking costs and striping people of their ability to be independent
>homosexuality is good and fine
its abhorrent, filthy and disgusting and billions of people on this planet that haven't been brainwashed by the Jews agree with me, disgust with this is our natural reaction and a correct one

I take it back, you need to be gassed like last week.

I get why people are frustrated by the nigger population but I can't find it in my heart to hate them. I haven't had much personal experience though other than overwhelmingly positive, from the ones I met in church.

>destruction of the family unit and white communities is desirable
Well, find me a church that doesn't claim this. Chruches did nothing while kikes were destroying natural extended families and replacing them with this repulsive idea of nuclear "family". Now they pope is kissing muslim feet while muslims invade Europe, rape our womena nd behead priests working for him. Churches shill for refugees and hide illegals. There is not a single major christian church that doesn't belong put against the wall.
Show your flag umma delicia.
Yup, Margaret "spawn point camper" Sanger was one clever gal.

KJV onlyism is nonsensical theologically. The Bible was not written in English. Besides, KJV uses the (((masoretic text))) for the OT, rather than the superior Septuagint that the Apostles and Christ used.

lmao libs ur all gonna die

>eugenics
>clever
pick one

> people who were less religious than was deemed acceptable at their time (eg, copernicus, galileo)

As usual atheists are fucking liars about history. Neither Copernicus nor Galileo were heretics of any sort, and atheistic arguments regarding either of them are complete fucking nonsense.

>breeding niggers until they overrun you
>christian
pick both

k, what bible do you recommend then?

The nuclear family structure is ideal, kike apologist.

It's the atheists driving the push for western cultural suicide. You have the gall to blame Christians when your countries are 80% atheist degenerates voting for atheist parties that push atheist policies for white genocide. You are delusional.

>if you don't believe sky-daddy is real you're contributing to the decline of the west
And why is that?
Is it because "only Christians have muh morals"?
Why is it that you think the west can't function without believing in a deity that may or may not exist?
Why do you insist that religious people are so morally superior, when the only reason they are moral is because they're told god will punish them if they don't act in a certain way?
Could it be that OP is in fact, a colossal faggot?

>The nuclear family structure is ideal
Holy shit, that might be the most retarded post i had ever read. So the ideal family structure needed to be created in XIX century and for untold millenia people just "lived wrong"?

There is no ideal translation, all translations by necessity make different compromises. I use Biblehub because you can easily compare translations, as well as look at concordances, references to other texts, commentaries, etc.

not actively killing their children isn't the same as "breeding them" you degenerate psycho

That's not a bad way to do it, see how weak some translations can be compared to others.

>And why is that?
Because atheists are moral relativists and overwhelmingly support policies that contribute to the decline of the west. Atheists are anti-western, anti-white degenerates who aggressively push policies like gay marriage, abortion, feminism, affirmative action, welfare state and other policies that destroy the fabric of nations and create a self interested selfish class of people who do not engage with their community.

How many Christians do you think are blue haired SJWs? None. They're ALL atheist. Now here's the part where you avoid the point that the movements that have crippled the west are almost exclusively atheist.

Well, you gave niggers money for just existing and then expect them to shit out niglets? How is the "rats breeding from thrown garbage" index doing this day?
Sometimes you need to get your hands dirty if you want to fix something that a retarded bleeding heart christian liberal did. And sometimes you can just offer a monkey a razor and let it kill itself.
SHOW
YOUR
FLAG
MUTT
It's now blue haired retards who destroyed the west. They are merely fruits of centuries old tree. Tree that "good conservatives" planted and watered.
youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I

Is Christianity not a tool invented by the Jew to manipulate us even further?

What happened to Paganism?

with al this atheist hate treads lately..
i bet there is a jew behind these.
and we don't hate jesus, that's a blatand lie, he pointed out the jew afterall and died for it.

Fair argument and I agree that these people are complete degenerates and need to be gassed along with the kikes
But I don't think a lack of faith necessarily make people degenerates
I don't believe in a deity or higher power, yet I hold the same political view that most of the LARPing faggots here do
A person's beliefs of lack thereof do not necessarily define their political views, I can guarantee you there are a fuck ton of atheists out there that will agree with you
Also I had to reset my phone so might be new ID

few problems with that, 1. Atheists have literally 0 reason to hate Jesus, most who don't believe he's a myth admire him. 2. The part about agnostics is pure projection. 3. All faiths attack one another, and if you don't have the conviction to assert your beliefs than what kind of man are you?

>posting fake news article to incite hatred.

found the jew.

>Of course!

And I suppose someone else is targetting all non muslims?

And someone else is targeting all non satanists?

So, everyone is targetted for destruction?

But how is your argument any different than neo-cons who point as "based blacks" to claim that niggers aren't a problem? You paint yourself as one of the "good ones" and claim that atheism isn't an issue just like people who say Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell exist therefore niggers are fine.

A couple of right wing atheists doesn't disprove the fact that atheists by and large, are cancer. Just like a few educated blacks isn't proof that niggers are fine.

I'm not saying atheism can't be cancerous. All the faggots running around denying god is real rather than shutting up about it and just letting people believe what they want are the reason I don't directly say "I'm atheist", but rather imply that I am.
All beliefs have faggots, Christians can be faggots too that are all for mass immigration and other Jewish trickery

Atheism is secular judaism and this cannot be refuted by any means. Indeed, what modern atheists “practice” in group think unison is a system of beliefs, or a “theology” if you will (simply to trigger them for the irony), created by the Bolshevik a century ago and forced among much of Eastern Europe.

The core tenants of atheism are simply core tenants do judaism. Materialism, man as it’s own god, he universal brotherhood of mankind (communist slavery), but most importantly the rejection of genetic cultural heritage in favor of jewish “morality” and “culture” and “values”. Any atheist who reads what I just wrote and strongly disagrees needs to understand that you are jew and judaism has nothing to do with believing in invisible sky dieties or being descended from Adam and Eve. Few jews believe these things literally. You’re a jew, please remove your foreskin and swear loyalty to the chosen race as a slave that you do not and will not realize that you are. The future will be a garden of eden so-to-speak. You won’t be able to desire which you don’t know exists. Just as the protocols have spelled out for you. Tip your fedora (or menorah?) and inhale and suck for over 30 seconds on your cherry kool aid flavored vape juice. You’re a jew, harry!

>universal brotherhood of mankind (communist slavery), but most importantly the rejection of genetic cultural heritage in favor of jewish “morality” and “culture” and “values”.
Are you talking about atheism or christianity?

>no u
The absolute state of atheist apologists

You were one of the countries where atheism was enforced when you were a communist vassal state bitch to the USSR. It’s only natural that you defend if. This is called Stockholm Syndrome

>still didn't show his flag
The absolute state of mystery meat.
And yeah unicersal brotherhood of mankind (all one in christ) and rejection of genetic cultural heritage in favor of jewish “morality” and “culture” and “values” is exacly what christianity is. Every prophet, every apostle and even your own messiah were jews. His mother who you view as an ideal of a woman was a jew. History, tradition and folk tales of the jews replaced your own.

>atheism was enforced
Actualy it wasn't. Chruches still existed and you were free to go to them. Church was persecuted for it's alliance with opposition not for just existing. In other communist countries like czechia and romania churches for their complience to the party were rewarded. Not to mention that in for example south america communism is deeply intertwined with christianity. Pope is a good example of that.