Vote for Trump because I want to avoid war with Iran

>vote for Trump because I want to avoid war with Iran
>Trump immediately starts war with Iran

what the fuck....why is this happening

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is just a master negotiator. Probably will use this as leverage. It's not like he's committing forces, he's just posturing like Bismark used to do

Germany has mind control sattelites, and Angela Merckel gave muslims the keys to it.

>immediately starts war with Iran
Fucking brainlet. Explain to me how overthrowing a hostile ISLAMIC regime without committing troops is a bad thing without the "MUH ISRAEL" argument.

the Sauds are fighting the war, not the US
the closest the US is getting is with Erik Prince training all the mercs who are BTFO of iranian whores

>Believing a politician
The only way to save the world is to completely burn down the old world.

Yeah fuck Drumpf! Should have dumped him when he started that war with North Korea like Sup Forums said...oh wait

>starts war with Iran

What? When?

Seems like the people of Iran are taking care of them for us without any military intervention. Unless this is another CIA or Mossad covert op.

Fuck of shareblue. concern trolling
Make sure not to bump this shit

>Trump immediately starts war with Iran
Holy crap I've just recovered from last nights party and missed this. What'd he do? Send in the bombers? Cruise missiles? Which troops? My brother in law is in the army, I can't get him on his cell phone.

I voted for Trump, but he isnt a master anything.

Maybe a master ego bad or bullshit artist, better than Hillary or any other Dem tho.

>Iran's people protesting their government is the US declaring war
>Saudi Arabia defending themselves is the US declaring war

>Germany has mind control sattelites, and Angela Merckel gave muslims the keys to it.

I think the ground supercomputer controlling them is CERN. but I could be mistaken.

I voted for trump FOR WAR. He promised that we’d blow the shit out of the Middle East... I’m so sick of all the pacifist cuckoldry here

>trump tweeted something about iran
>we are now at war

Holy shit go back to plebbit.
Trump won on nonintervention rhetoric.
If you support any action against Iran, you are a neocon boomer faggot.

t. Low IQ boomer patriotard

You fell for the "the President has any control over anything" meme. Remember what Donald Trump was, he was a fuck you to the media and lefties everywhere. He wasn't supposed to be some sort of savior.

>voted for Trump
>to STOP conflict

are you literally, actually mentally handicapped?

lmao..

War is good if the people kept the plunder. All of the money from the oil field s and opium all went to the federal reserve and corporations. So until these kikes share the wealth, they can suck on my left ball.

jude

We all unironically should have voted for Hillary. It only would have helped us.

we wont have war with iran, we have war with North Korea
Iran will be defeated just by using the CIA to stir the pot

Suck hussein cock some more lol you know he used Iran to arm nk

Ousting the Iranian regime for what exactly? You'll create a power vacuum AGAIN. And Iran isn't nearly the hostile threat the Saudis are spreading their wahhabism which will grow if the Iranian regime is ousted. See: Iraq and Libya

And be forced with Degeneracy, Atheism, Drugs, and War with Russia?

Nope. In fact you and me owe $30,000 and are accumulating (((interest))) on it every year.

Its possible that its the Iranian version of the Dönmeh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh

There is a Large Difference between Saddam and Gaddaffi's Regimes and The Theocracy ruling Iran. You do realize that.

YEA WHO ELSE IS ENLISTING RIGHT NOW TO GO FUCK UP SOME RAG HEADS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE TO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY ???????

I was warning you faggots that trump is a kike shill even before he got elected
now he is going full on hopping onto jew cock

As long as its not to fight for israel

The jewish parasites nest

Hostile? Iran is only fighting back against the US's actions that are done on Israel's behalf.

Your right because right now as we speak american troops are being stationed in iran and bombs are going off

If Clinton were president we'd already have boots on ground

hahaha you fell for the shills trying to say there's gonna be a war you poor dumb bastard hahahahzhz

I know its the jews behind it but lets be honest Iran is led by muslim extreamist id hate my government too if I lived their

Leftypol/russia doesn't want to support regime change in Iran because Obama fucked it up so bad.

> (OP)
>>immediately starts war with Iran
>Fucking brainlet. Explain to me how overthrowing a hostile ISLAMIC regime without committing troops is a bad thing without the "MUH ISRAEL" argument.

It's not a hostile regime. Troops are coming BIGLY. Israel and the Saudis are involved.

Trump is a fagit masquerading as an old fart.

hyuck hyuck not going to be many invasions under Trump. He will lose midterms and 2020 if he goes around George Bushing everyone.

It's not Iran ppl, it's the CIA operatives who start the colored revolution.

>
>There is a Large Difference between Saddam and Gaddaffi's Regimes and The Theocracy ruling Iran. You do realize that.

True: Gaddafi was killed because he wanted to kill the petrodollar. Saddam was killed because they needed to put airbases there, and he always wanted to get rid of the petrodollar.

The Saudis instead are super fine with it!
> (OP)
>Your right because right now as we speak american troops are being stationed in iran and bombs are going off

It usually takes 2 months for the CIA staged revolution to be completed. By that time, MSMs will have Iran depicted as a criminal anti human rights regime, then the UN kicks in and then bombs are dropped.

I don't doubt Mossad had a hand in it. What would be so bad though if the Iranians can go back to something better? They stand a chance and an internal revolution is far better than air strike and an invasion.

US would have at best Saudi Arabia who would join in and they wouldn't be able to accomplish it.

>And be forced with Degeneracy, Atheism, Drugs, and War with Russia?
Yes. It's called accelerationism. Normies will never care about the bigger picture.

Trump isn't going to war with Iran you stupid faggots, you freak out about this shit every month. Kill yourselves pussies.

I think that fatty of cope he's got in etched this picture into the marble of the universe as the greatest picture of all time

Like last time. Too many listening to Lauren Southern and Cernovich freaking out over a missile strike in Syria thinking it was an all out invasion when it was just a show of force with a warning.

>Vote for Trump to fuck with people.
>Trump fucks with people by instigating insurrection in their own country.

He certainly never promised to go easy on America's enemies. Take their oil, bomb the shit out of them and so forth.

> (You)
>I don't doubt Mossad had a hand in it. What would be so bad though if the Iranians can go back to something better? They stand a chance and an internal revolution is far better than air strike and an invasion.
>US would have at best Saudi Arabia who would join in and they wouldn't be able to accomplish it.

They already have the best. They have a government that it's not corrupted by the judge/US oligarchy.

> wouldn't be able to accomplish it

You kidding me? Strongest army on Earth, by far. Full of nigs to deploy on suicide missions. Full of air bases all over the middle East and EU.

Get real. It's a shit skin Islamic dictatorship.

US had a hard enough time occupying Iraq. Iran's terrain and cities favor the defender which has a half decent army as far as the middle east goes.

Would need at least 1 million to invade and occupy plus Iranians would turn against an invasion awfully fast just like Iraq.

Face it the American military doesn't have the heart for an Iran invasion / occupation. Iraq was bad enough on the troops.

Just in time for March when things are expected to go hot there or elsewhere. WWIII here we come!

America can't actually succeed in any of the wars presently lined up. They are fully incapable of the necessary military victories. Iran is not a realistic target of regime change and the whole of the Korean peninsula will fucking explode if touched.

Korea is a different story just as long as the nuke launch sites are taken out.

Japan, SK, US, total air superiority. NK will never get off the ground and there will be so many sorties they'll be running out of targets to hit after the first few days.

SK will push far and fast to the point where NK won't have much opportunity to even send arty shells to Seoul.

China is the big factor their as long as they back off.

>trump starts war with Iran
Is this how you view the events?

You have school tomorrow, kid

the histrionics are real lol

>hostile ISLAMIC
kys kike

>based shitskins

NK possesses an arbitrarily large stockpile of chemical and biological agents that would be just as deadly in operation as any nuclear device. You along with the rest of the world discount the possibility, it being a very real one, that a similarly arbitrarily dense SAM/anti air network exists inside of its borders. There are no guarantees that it can be effectively addressed. The entire conflict would kill so many millions as to render it unthinkable to anyone sane.

Thus, NK will continue to develop its capabilities, hopefully, unfettered in perpetuity.

If USA can destabilize a country without war,USA will do it.
It's not a formal ,head-on war,but its a war nontheless.

there is no doubt that somebody came up with a winning strategy to divide Sup Forums wonder what normies are thinking bout this whole thing?

bombs and missiles to blot out the sky against any chemical facilities. It can be done. Don't worry so much about the NK sam defences. It's old shit electronic warfare aircraft can handle it. EW planes will be part of every strike package and they're very effective.

Maximum payout.

Please wait one hour to post again.

Normies probably dont care about a rebellion in a shitskin country. They rarely do.

I voted Trump and if he wants you purge the Middle East or fix it so we don't have to hear their bullshit anymore. So be it.
Aren't you tired of being cucked by those niggers?
Lets get OUR money back!
Crusade now!

corporate media doesn't even want to touch it.

>alleging efficacy of any modern western weapons systems when our cuck countries get roped into trillion dollar jets that can't strike moving ground targets and dozens of military airframes and pieces of equipment that never see combat before retirement and mothballing

Reading this sort of shit just makes me earnestly wish for horrific American casualties in the region to properly frame how stupid this is, but we'd be over the waterfall at such a point.

Why would you want that?

You were warned but you called us "shills" when we pointed out that someone who doesn't disown his daughter for race-mixing and in general spent his whole life relying on Jewish business partners was never going to help whites defeat globalism. You creamed your pants when he said "wall" and how trigged liberals got, but it was always obvious that Trump's new right movement was Zionist to the core(Ichans, Kushner's,Koch's, Adelson, Etc)

Now it's 2018, the last major resistor to Israel is about to have a civil war and since Trump backed down on Jerusalem the Israelis will probably annex the West Bank. And guess who will pay the price? The Goyim because Zionists like Trump will put us to be the Jews human shield.

Why do you care what Muslims do in their own countries? The point is we don't brown people coming here, what brown people do in their own countries is their business.

Hardly any F35's would be able to even take part they aren't ready. You'd be looking at all kinds of tried and proven gear. F-15's, 16's. Super Hornets and their EW model. B52's and B2's from SAC.

You don't know about much when it comes to the military do you? And then of course there's the cool black budget shit we don't know about. I can see Slaughter Bots being deployed.

>impeach drumph
its a new year dude.

>literally implying hillary was a better choice

>He wasn't supposed to be some sort of savior.
He committed himself to MAGA, so yes he was.

You're making me gigglesnort here, you SORK draft dodger, get the fuck back there and man that wall.

He should be impeached and then put in jail for participating in a genocide of whites. Yes, he very much is working for white genocide on behalf of the Jews in his family, look at his actions, not his words.

Are you that autistic? Nowhere did I say that. Clinton being a bitch doesn't change the fact that Trump is a Zionist.

>Trump backed down on Jerusalem
Oh, do tell. When did he do this or say this?

When was "avoid a war with Iran" part of any candidates platform? Iran has never been even remotely friendly towards the US, they just shill here nonstop so dumb fucks here think they're "based."

>vote for neocuck shabbos goy president
>ends up behaving like a neocuck shabbos goy

that double digit IQ of Sup Forums showing again

trips confer you some validity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

You are the great satan to them for a reason. Or three.

When he said he would move the embassy to Jerusalem. That was his symbolic token to his Zionist donors.

How is that backing down? He said he'd do it during the campaign. Just what are you going on about?

>Why doesn't blumpf disown his daughter. The man that constantly says during the campaign Israel is the greatest ally might be a Zionist. WE WARNED YOU.

user this post is the most autistic screeching itt.

Yeah, because they totally never called for "death to America" prior to 1988...

>vote for Trump because I want to avoid war with Iran

Too late cuck, enjoy throwing your life away in a war against Iran now.

America quite objectively deserves to die as a cesspool of degeneracy and global exporter of terrorism, conflict, and human suffering.

oh we're at war now kid? ok keep me posted.

Maybe so but that doesn't mean Iran is pure and innocent.

Kek Mudslimes totally aren't degenerate, and are entirely peaceful. You fuckers are by far the most degenerate religion in the world.

slow down xXxSephiroth420xXx oe we may all be cut on your edge.

Ok then Magapied, explain what is wrong? You're either in a complete state of delusion about what Trump is or you're a zionist that agrees with his agenda about destroying whites and empowering even more Jews.
Israel is a state that wants to commit genocide against Whites, Persians, and Arabs. Him giving Israel support makes him complicit in their plans.

No arguments detected

>too many chromosomes detected

This

You seem to think this is all some great secret and that Trump didn't openly run on all these things prior to the election. For example he said every day for months he was moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

Trump has looked for ANY reason to fuck over Iran. This has been proven. Fuck all of you trumptards sucking his kike loving cock.

>"but it was always obvious that Trump's new right movement was Zionist to the core"
> I also think this is a secret.

That makes no sense, I didn't imply it was secret if anything I clearly said the opposite.

>i hate my president, my country and its people
>because its a jewish plot. and because tweets.

okie dokie.