So after the absurdly long wait, how do you guys feel about Kizumonogatari being total garbage?

So after the absurdly long wait, how do you guys feel about Kizumonogatari being total garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qcZzhfbazfE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGr9e11jxOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wait,
I don't wait for anime.
I just watch anime until I find out that other anime is available, then I move onto the new anime.

sugoi monogatari, aniki

crabfag detected

What's the matter nerd, too DEEP for you?

I like black hanekawa.

Its best to be koyomifag, that way the only shit part of the series is Hana.

not even, my dudebro

i am batfag/catfag, so i had very high hopes for this.

instead it was a badly scripted nightmare with pacing issues. completely failed to capture the vibe that made the LN interesting and unique.

It was as good as any other Monogatari. Which is not much.

One of the best movies I've ever watched, up there with Citizen Kane.

Nisemonogatari would like to have a word with you about this statement.

to each his own

Kane is shit compared to his later films.

>that way the only shit part of the series is Hana.

He ALMOST gets cucked in Hana. Koi is the real nutbuster.

stale pasta

Is this fresh pasta?

n00bs get out

cuckmonogatari is the best

Wonder what in the japanese water makes directors think those cgi tentacles look okay.

Okay, I'll give you Nise, it was shittier than the rest.

I think it's supposed to look like a black pharoah firework

youtu.be/qcZzhfbazfE

You know that's the retro OP designed to look like an old anime, right?

The actual CGI snakes looked worse

Yeah that scene was pretty hard to watch.
Its like some student project.

bird a best

Best at being most consistently in bottom 3 girl for most anons.

You'd know that it is and not be full of retarded expectations if you'd read the novel.

Can't wait, gonna get the third poster and complete the trifecta.

I would love to buy these posters but I can't find anywhere that sells them, it's pretty shitty.

majority of anons has shit taste

Only the first one was shit. I don't know what the fuck were they thinking with that horribly paced turd. It feels like they didn't have enough material but had to fill up the runtime so many scenes were forcefully drawn out. Also, the way the characters looked and moved sometimes just seemed fucked up and uncanny.

Second one improved absolutely everything and is really good.

One thing I found kind of silly(but not bad necessarily) is how movie Cat's boobs were like twice bigger than TV Cat's.

Haven't seen the third one yet.

Cutting it to three parts messed up the pacing, but Kizu as a whole is still an great film and well worth the wait.

Part 1 was dragged out, but Part 2 was great.

Oh shit is the third movie out yet? I forgot all about this. Having to wait years for the animation did critical damage to my interest. The story was never among Nisio's finest anyway.

US premiere in a few days, and BD release in July.

Alright, thanks.

>seeing hanekawa's guts spin in slo-mo
>not liking it
what a bunch of fags

Probably the best show of her character. Her stomach got ripped open? Who cares? Gotta tell Araragi-kun how to win. Her own life didn't factor into the equation at all. I think they almost made it too subtle, so it's probably hard for secondaries to understand what Araragi found scary about her.

Screw the haters, Kizu triology were the most beautiful expression of "show don't tell" anime ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGr9e11jxOc