Nanatsu no Taizai 212

WHAT THE FUCK

Proto-Ban killed a fairy that looks kinda like Elaine, or is it something else I'm missing?

Also, sauce?

That's Gerharde, so now it's confirmed that it was Proto-Ban who left her like that

Why didn't the fairy king just heal his sister? Was he unable to until he became a demon?

I think his fairy weapon can do that by itself, so either he was unable to do something at the time, or something made the injuries permanent (it could be that fairies are weak to metal, which also explains how they got wrecked so easily by the humans)

They may have been sealed shortly after becoming the ten commandments, I think, not sure if much has been said of this old war and such.

Proto-Ban is gonna be an effective insight into whatever curse Mel is currently under.

Based Humans being Based.

How the fuck did Gowther manage to stall King and Diane for this long?

10C Gowther.

Is he gonna take her as spoils of war? Based as fuck.

Cute eternal onahole.

I thought the humans were the weakest tribe. What the fuck.

So that's why she hates Ban.

Why were humans so fucken powerful back then. Holy shit why can't ban tear shit up like this guy. Complete Raws when?

Fighting all the time.
Better understanding of their abilities.
Forced 'Eugenics' by the fact soldiers were bred because demons and shit were around so you'd need everyone to be at least Ban tier speed/strength to keep up.

They already said humans were WAY stronger in the past so it fits.

We need more of these based humans. fucken gil and the gang need to catch up

Gil is probably far stronger than these guys though.

Nah. The level was much higher.

> They already said humans were WAY stronger in the past so it fits.
But none of them praise the sun...

Gil and co had trouble with a grey demon iirc

Based on the databook Gerharde is weak as hell, though this might have incapacited her.

>I'm glad that I met you last, Diane…
>I want to thank you.
>Don't mention it! Me too, I'm happy to talk with you guys.

>Accept this, kindhearted friend.

>The thank-you gift from the two Gowthers…

>Q/A:
>Q218: Hat of the boar-san (Kagawa Prefecture): Can anyone, even from other tribes, join the Ten Commandments if they apply for it?
Nakaba: The Demon King recognizes them as the Ten Commandments, it's only after that that he grants them the decrees.

Original Gowther seems pretty cool.

And oh shit, is Diane gonna get her memories back?

I like how the spellwork looks in the last panel. Also, cool use of perspective.

>And oh shit, is Diane gonna get her memories back?

Now that I think about it, the whole arc was supposed to be a training session, so she may get her memories back to bring her up to old form and then some.

At the very least that would allow her to remember how to use Gibeon.

Did he cut her legs off?

What is the deal with Proto Ban?
Why though?

Yes.

Either hit by a commandment spell or simply a huge backstabbing asshole.

But he can. Remember when he beheaded all those vampires?

Here's last week's cover page

And last-last week's.

>those proportions

Gerheade lived a long and hard life. Sadly she and Gloxinia are the type of characters which will definitely die.

So how exactly is this series? I saw that the anime is online, is it worth watching?

Read the manga the anime butchered the best parts of the first arcs

the anime is shit

He thought Gerharde was already dead. Then went mad and gutted the humans before checking on his sister.

Manga is great for the first 100 chapters, then it's sort of been going up and down since then.

A lot more ups than downs for me and the flashback arc has been a blast so far. Even better when you can read it all in one go, instead of waiting.

powerlevels

Gowther is kinda hot

Meliodas > Merlin > Escanor > Ban > King > Diane > Gowther

Escanor (12h) > Merlin >= Meliodas > King > Ban > Diane > Gowther > Escanor (0h)

That would be a pretty shitty oversight of Gloxinia if he didnt check to see if shes actually dead especially given his op healing abilities.

What exactly do the humans hope to gain from this?

It seems like a very shitty plan. They clearly don't like demons, either.

>King leaves
>Diane gets her memories back right afterwards

Makes sense. The coktease with these two never ends.

>kinda

Seems like Stigma did something to them and I guess this is revenge?

Merlin (w/ Batman prep time) > Escanor (noon) > Mel > Merlin (unprepared) > Gowther > Ban > King > Diane > Escanor (night)

Human sized Diane could fight a bit with Gowther. Those rankings hardly means anything.

Sexual molestation confirmed, why else would he cut off her legs and nothing else?

what exactly is going on with this manga I feel off around the beginning of the ten commandments arc I think it was those chapters about Hendrickson. So have Elizabeth's healing powers been explained can she just bring anyone back to life.

*fell