My wife (like all women) is politically retarded

My wife (like all women) is politically retarded.

She is, however, teachable and interested in learning about political topics

I was hoping Sup Forums could recommend a good book to start her off with. Something relatively easy to start.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/We-People-Call-Take-America/dp/1882109384/
youtube.com/watch?v=MtVy11r_glQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"The Color of Crime" is highly recommended, user.

Where is she politically?
Alt-light?
Center-left?

Center-left

However she did vote for Trump, she just falls hard for a lot of these "One-Love" SJW talking points

Introduce her to Sup Forums it worked for me call abcdefg

Does she understand the differences between races?

If her danger centers are not recognizing outgroups as threats she may need to be first introduced to how anti-white our society is and the goal behind diversity.

Might not be a good idea to give her a book too boring to start off with but Plato's Republic isn't so bad.

So what stupid thing did she say?

common sense by T Paine

thomas paine that is

To an extent. She still thinks things like past "oppression" of minorities are the reasons for high criminality and poor living standards

Any advice on how to help her realize this would be welcome

Oh! There's one by Thom Hartmann, it's a picture book even. It's anti-corporate-influence, but quite in-depth as to the power structure.

amazon.com/We-People-Call-Take-America/dp/1882109384/

And hey, it's $2, used.

It's a factor but not the whole picture obviously. They taught this in social psychology I called bullshit, they pretty much don't believe in personal responsibility at all.

>common sense by T Paine
that was required reading when I was in grade school.

... the samples from amazon make it look like a screed against George Bush II, which I guess it is, and thus dated, but it does /also/ trace the power and money influences.

The protocols of the learned elders of zion
followed by the king james bible
If that doesn't have her ready to have babies to fight zog, nothing will.

Bring up the fact that Asians kick our butts. Also, that we never oppressed Mexicans, and they perform in proportion to their intelligence like everyone else.

She says loads of dumb things, she's a woman.

But if you're wondering what the latest was, see how much of this Youtube video you can get through before you start drinking bleach.

She asked me if I would watch this with her because she thought it was so incredibly profound. Chick giving the talk is a definite kike as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtVy11r_glQ

dude just be subtle when u toss out ur redpills m8

>Center-left
>However she did vote for Trump, she just falls hard for a lot of these "One-Love" SJW talking points

Thomas Sowell

Black Rednecks and White Liberals

Seeing the society as anti-white did it for my girlfriend.

Basically women don't recognize others as threats in the same way men do. They need to be shown that whites are under attack.

There are a lot of good books on this, but videos from Jared Taylor or Stefan Molymeme can present diversity to women in a palatable way.

Millennial Woes did this huge thing recently where he interviewed something like 60 people and he always asks them at the beginning how they got redpilled. You might be interested in checking out how the females he interviews got redpilled.

My understanding of females though is that until you get them to see other groups as a threat, they will never ever believe anything other than one-love.

>She says loads of dumb things, she's a woman.

Then why did you marry her? You're seriously sitting there telling us that you willingly signed a contract for her to take half your shit without properly vertical G her first?

You seriously thought marrying a lefty moron was the best move for your children? And you have the balls to call her stupid?

Lock her in a room with the complete collection of Evolas works and waterboard her if she tries to escape

10 seconds, it's dribble.

Science is the best pill. Teach her critical thinking and to question where her beliefs come from.

Feed her to the sharks OP, tell her to tune into Alex Jones every day.

The first step should be to undo marxist tendencies. Best way to do this is turn her into a libertarian and then bring her further in. Suggested order of progression:

>Wealth of Nations
>Leviathon
>Road to Serfdom
>Atlas Shrugged
>The Prince
>Thomas Sowell
>Bell Curve
>Mein Kampf

Ayn Rand's "Philosophy: Who Needs

good advice, thanks user

Best of luck OP. Most women I've met, especially my wife of 10 years, react angrily if you imply their worldview might be flawed. Choose your words carefully and you'll get better results.

Everyone's world view is flawed, it's our bias and perception. Our minds simplify reality and create a stereotype because reality is too complex.

>a book
user I...

No worries.
Those channels have good stuff.
Simple questions help get girls thinking this way.
Questions like what she thinks life will be like as a minority. If whites will get affirmitive action programs for them. If she is concerned that other groups are coming into demographic control and see whites as their oppressors. If she already views minorities as being oppressed and seeing whites as the oppressors, she can't think they will be nice to us when they are writing the laws.

Great stuff. This progression is what got me here. Thanks for the reminder.

negroes in negroland
written in the 1800s. pdf available online for free

South Africa now blacks kicked whites out and whites are a minority is a pretty good truth pill

Thanks user. I do tend to get a bit too heated when discussing these things with her. Message would be better if I stayed calm, cool, and collected. Need to work on that.

Forgot tomention blacks in south Africa still need affirmative action, they need 30 percent pass to get into uni.

I've got nothing against Africans but we need equality of opportunity not equity. I'm not suffering cause I was privileged enough to be born with a higher iq.

Answer my question: Why did you marry her if you knew she was like this? Why didn't you vet her?

Maybe she has some good genes.

>i married a retard therefore all women are retarded
You don't sound bright either

To be honest I was a pretty huge faggot when we started dating #BernieSandersFreeStuff2016

She was probably more to the right then I was at the time. But since then I have moved further and further to the right, all the way to this heavenly place where I now dwell

She will come around, she's just ignorant to the true evils that are out there, as I was

Yes she does. In fact our genealogy lines up pretty well, which I'm very happy about

what is the goal behind diversity?

>it's just modernist garbage and is not at all common nor sensical.

Women don't need to worry about politics. Strive to make her apolitical, no redpilled.

Animal Farm is a good entry-level political redpill

There is a reason traditional societies never educated women. Really nothing good to come from it.

Ayn Rand.

To dilute the culture and genetic pool of white nations

>Center-left
>However she did vote for Trump
How did that happen?

This might be the answer.

A minute of that video gave me cancer.

You are a Nazfag and you are asking advice here on how to deal with her ? I thought this was Sup Forums not Dear Abby, for Himmler's sake.

This. If she has no political opinions that will affect how she will life her life, like hardcore feminism, i don't see why would you even bother.

I was giving her push towards Trump, but I think what put her over the edge was her father. The dude is a fiery Fox News conservative and would rant to her about how she needed to vote Trump.

We walked into the polling place and she confidently said she was voting Trump.

>hey i'm a highly impressionable retard and my political views have completely shifted in a year
>how do i convince other people to do the same
off yourself, r*ddit-kun

only the version by New Century Foundation

Milo's book Dangerous is both factual and funny. I enjoyed it immensely.

Bring her to Sup Forums find an engaging thread for you both. Once she realises she can have interesting discussions with people here it will open her world. This is what red pilled me. If she's not quite at that level (hear me out guys) put her in front of early milo YouTube videos. Girls love him because he has the right amount of funny with his truth. I know you all think he's a fuckwit, but it will work on females.

As good as the concept sounds, she will still be teaching user's kids. When she does, she will inevitably fill their heads with with women's natural lefty, "we are all the same" talk, unless she is at least partially on board with the less overtly political talk.

I've never visited Reddit

I want to read this, I'm not sure if it's in kiwiland

Let me skool you on this cub, for it appears you need it. You never know what that twitchy little finger attached to her is gonna do, she will tell you one thing and do another.. I've been married to my kid's momma for over 30 years, and only now I might half-assed trust her on voting. But, if they got a halfways healthy relationship with they papa, they'll go with his recommend, it is how the bitches roll.

We are planning on starting a family soon. Looking to home school so our children are not brainwashed by public schooling (my idea). She's open to that, which is nice.

and yet, you r*ddit space your posts
truly curious, isn't it

>inb4 muh formatting

Yeah m...my wife needs to brush up on some talking points too

Can you spoonfeed me some shit please? It's not for me it's for my wife

Put her ass in front of the 'puter, and stand in the back like da cuck you is. Fuck that spoon feeding supposedly grown ass men.

women don't learn from books, they learn from feels. Take her to affluent white societies. Then take her to pakistan, india, central african republic to see shitskins in their native environments covered in shit, eating, raping and forced labouring their children while living in a rubbish dump or toxic cesspit.

Mein kamph

If you're really starting at the basics, yes George Orwell, I agree
Either Animal Farm or 1984

Chances are that she knows the general story line of these books though, then I'd look a bit further for effective red pilling.

You Dutch fuck, we are talking about normal scatter-brained women, not this Rhodes Scholar bitch you think most of them are. AND even then the smarties are FUBAR.
You Tulip-Niggers should restrain yourselves from posting here, you are a tall people but you come up short in common sense.

all of you polniggers act like this. you claim superiority to women and then fail at it all the time, OP is just another example.

>encouraging wife to read
>letting her form her own opinions

Holly shit you're cucked. Only book my wife is allowed to touch is a cooking book. She doesn't speak of politics because she's a dingbat female that has no reason to contemplate male subjects.

THIS.

sorry, I get that part, but to what end? more specifically, whose?

Give her some Hayek to start.

Thomas Sowell - Black Rednecks and White liberals (although any Sowell is a good starting point)

The Revolutions Podcast, (the Haitian Revolution season) - The host is pure blue pilled which I think makes the objective reality of the events stand out even more.

The Rational Optimist - Good primer on why capitalism works