Mousou Telepathy

Please tell me there are other people reading this perfect 4koma.

Did you somehow miss the dozens and dozens of daily threads over the past several months?

yeah

We were having daily threads up until fairly recently, they were dying pretty quick though.

Catalog (2017, not using catalog, shiggy diggy)
Filters (top right side, just above the catalog)
Mousou Telepathy
Check Top

tada, daily mousou telepathy threads. The threads are decent, but no where near as active as Tomo threads and can die pretty quick.

Sadly the archive doesn't show thread subjects, so most threads get lost in there.

The last 4 chapters are Toda's delusions right?

It's pretty obvious because they're in color.

seeing as it is all in full color, yes. color in the series has always been internal thoughts, so if its following its rules then one would assume so.

I'm enjoying this, Nakano has some nice puppies.

So would the emotional climax of he story be when the colors start to fully bleed into the real world, too?

Nigga this is a romcom, not a psychological thriller.

No, Toda died. It's a really bold move from the mangaka, didn't see it coming.

Checked.

si senor

Thank you for bringing it up. I throughly enjoyed it so far.

>filename
LEWD!

>everything back to status quo

Good on Nakano I guess.

Problem is that we're still catching up and people would keep posting spoilers in the thread without spoiler tags. That makes a lot of people like me lose interest in coming to the threads.

I didn't browse the threads when Momiji introduction chapter was translated.

What was the consensus on pervert thought man's sister?

Didn't know other people read this.
We need daily threads.

That is how I want to die.

Batoto's comment section was closed by a mod recently. Sup Forums thread is short lived.
Honestly, I just read the manga. Maybe it may change once we catched up from the manga.

ye

Pervs sister is cute.

1) Isn't she a witch
2) why aren't they burning the witch
3) She needs some idiot (empty mind) friends.

>3) She needs some idiot (empty mind) friends.
that's what speaks-every-thought-san is for

>Color on imagination.
>Real life is black and white.
I like it.

>Batoto's comment section was closed by a mod recently.
What happened?

Yurifags.

Just like how Tomo's comment was closed too.

Don't think it's only imagination, Toda's memories of meeting Nakano were in color as well.

The black and white is Nakano's perspective of life.

;_;

Colored stuff are just thought in general, not limited to imagination.

Geez, such a stick-in-the-mud.

Three excellent Mana faces in one comic.

I don't remember the raw being this jaggy.

Threads are not popular because we're not catch up and some people spoil the story. Also, story is quite direct and there's not much to discuss so threads die quickly.

I've seen comparisons with Tomo threads, but I don't understand why.
Those are usually the OP with the raw, 2 posts later there's a translation, then 497 posts of memes, image edits and even people making their own 4koma.
I rather have these short lived threads.

That fucking body.

>I've seen comparisons with Tomo threads, but I don't understand why.
Probably because they're the only daily translated manga out there.

Just go already.

Yurifags whining over girls being friends and whining about how Toda actually has a sex drive. One comment was literally "Nakano is always willing for sex in Toda's delusions it's disgusting".

Then someone pointed out "wait so you'd rather her NOT be willing and him raping her in his fantasies?"

It's a fucking mess and honestly a perfect example of why i hate yurifags.

I don't think it had anything to do with yurifags, they just want people to discuss it in the forums instead of in the comment section.

It is enjoyable, but is there anything to discuss?

Nakano's delicious body.

Get out Toda and just confess already.

FIVE
I
V
E
S

Last I checked the mangaka wasn't M Night Shamalamadingdong

Why is it usually the case that supporting female character is better than the main heroine herself?

main heroine usually has to pander to the audience, while supporting can do whatever the author wants

Nakano is good

It's just that Croissant is god tier.

I thought she just mind-read his memories, since he was reminiscing. Thus, color pages.
And the black-and-white pages were her remembering her perspective as he went along.

Sorry, did you want that? You have to wade through an obvious(but cute) Nakanobowl loser trying to impress her and several pages of indecisiveness.

That's true for most MCs though. And even if they were made yo fulfill a certain wish of the author's, they'll usually be restricted to a very limited role.

That being said, Nakano has the hallmarks of a shoujo MC, but this is still a shounen.

>That's true for most MCs though.
agreed, and you'll see people making the same argument that side characters are better in most genres

You guys think they will go out with each other even despite that guy's creep mental mode?

Probably something they do to clear up the raws. The actual pages have disgusting amounts of artifacts.

>this perfect 4koma.

It's not funny.
It's not interesting.
I like the idea, I like the side characters, but the execution is boring. I only dropped it recently and can't find a reason why I didn't do it sooner.

I honestly enjoy this more than tomo

Execution could use work, I agree. And the resolution is set up pretty generically as well.

But even so, I still enjoy it, if only for Croissant and Shimizu.