Why do the kikes hate this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottMendelson/status/927170666452811777
twitter.com/davidehrlich/status/769740827790827520?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>diversity makes the city shittier than irl

aren't they the elves or something?

Now I have to watch it!
Something about Humans (Will Smith) and Orcs.

I haven't watched it either. not a Will Smith fan. I'm intrigued now though

Cause the elves are jews in it, they sense that they need to keep it away from the masses or theyll make the connection

interesting..

I'll have to check it out then

It's Orcposting the movie

this don't know how they slipped it past (((them)))

I stopped as soon as will smith gets home to his white wife.

Yeah I'm surprised to see will smith in this movie given one line is literally "cmon, you know elves run the world behind the scenes"

Will Smith almost invariably plays good parental roles, always faithful to his partners and a good father. He's pretty much the least niggery black man alive. He loves his family so much that he indulges his retard son's every whim and so on, but it's honestly touching. He's really doing his level best to be a good dad, IRL and in his movies. I unironically respect the guy. Would that more blacks took his lead (maybe with a bit more discipline in the old child-rearing, but at least showing some parental concern is a good first step).

I literally spat my coffee ay.
I dunno what the fuck happened, i can only assume they thought the elves would be white when reading and greenlighting the script.
Perhaps after it was shot and edited, the jewish implications were snuck in

>tfw even pol fall for their reverse psychology

it literally exposes the reality of the JQ for about 5 seconds and then never mentions it again.

The Elves are the Jews.

didn't he call for Trump's assassination or some shit?

twitter.com/ScottMendelson/status/927170666452811777

that shoujo anime netflix funded this season was great too

why am I not surprised?

Virtually all celebs have retarded political views- it's a mandatory prerequisite of their industry.

I'm just saying he's fighting hard against the stereotypical black father meme. For all I know he's a rapist druggie pedophile, but by gosh he works hard at being a dad.

It's full of race realism.

it's a movie about the people taking back LA from the (((elves))). it's a good story in general with some cool surprises here and there. the dialog is funny and it has a good moral lesson in the end.

here's an idea

It's not a metaphor for real life race relations and is, instead, like any fantasy media, going to have racial conflict

fucking lotr didn't get this scrutiny

And blacks are orcs.

Elves are jews

But I think it’s really more Hollywood trying to shut down Netflix

"The Kikes" are the ones making it, you fucking retard. It is the epitome of the new Hollywood secular religion. There's a "magic wand" and a bunch of SJW virtue signalling about race.

Basically it's talking about the New World Order and how it's a good thing, because all of the different races can all vie for power.

Except that's the lie. There is no hope for most people. The multiculturalism is used specifically because it undermines people's individual agency and makes them a pawn in the large global communist/capitalist/globalist ponzi scheme.

Congratulations on getting it 100% wrong.

This is the top review on letterboxd.

If you don't perform at least one liberal breakdown every two weeks, you get blacklisted in Hollywood

It's called "planting the seeds of doubt"

99% of normies are not going to make that connection. They're going to be too busy looking at the bright colors, and fast moving scenes. Nobody looks deeper than that.

twitter.com/davidehrlich/status/769740827790827520?lang=en

>There's a "magic wand" and a bunch of SJW virtue signalling about race.
>the New World Order and how it's a good thing, because all of the different races can all vie for power.
I've seen the movie but I have no idea what you're talking about
Explain where/how this is shown in the movie

>highly critical review makes the film sound dope af
what did they mean by this?

And mexicans are mexicans

It's not a bad movie. I give it 6.5 to 7/10.

The Elves are Jews. No doubt about it.

Will Smith is in it so it has to be great cinema.

If you disagree, you’re raysiss

Me too.

Yea its a solid 7/10
Great concept with a little mistakes here and there and a bit of predictability.

Jews and liberals seem to hate it. My mother who hates sci fi shit even said its a ok movie

this. normies see movies as just pretty colors with a shallow meaning behind it.

I liked how they made these species modern, it was fun just connecting dots.
>my ancestors killed them by the thousands in Russia
>Swords being used like a family gun
>Elvish only areas, tall skyscrapers and superiority complex.
Would have been too easy to make humans superior to all, or on par with Elves.

Also I loved the elvish fashion

The Elvish fashion was legit. What was the metal band across the waistcoat called?

E. Michael Jones suggested
> A Serious Man
as the most anti-jewish movie
just finished downloading it thru torrent

also, E. Michael Jones is a true Christian Warrior.
Deus Vult

>Hated Victor Frankenstein
Why?

is this some kind of jewish trick? cause oh baby it's working. Gonna watch this tonight.

> as mentioned, Elves are synonymous to Jews - upper echleons who control most of the world.
> Orcs equated to black people/hispanics (aggressive, form gangs, superstitous, etc.)
> Breaks narritive that all cops are evil white men
> Baby gets presumably killed (most movies that feature baby murder that are mainstream tend to get hit with more bad reviews)
> Black man breaking sterotype by being loyal to both family and the orc
> a bit predictable at times (Tika bringing Orc back to life, Will Smith being a Chosen, etc.)
I personally loved it, but it's no suprise plebbit and libfag MSM hated it

They even had a scene where the (((elves))) stopped everything and went for a baby. They didn't show it, but presumably they killed it and ate it.

most normies have the ability to be retard movie snobs, they'll absolutely make such a blatant connection. that's why everyone is hating on it. it's a decent movie but the way liberals are reacting are making more watch it and think it's better than it really is.

REPILLED Orcs are niggers, and even black people hate them. eves are the (((Elite))) and orcs, the evil gang banging thugs. This video demonstrates WHY we hate other races and makes it palatable. Great movie.

I heard it was about Elves(Jews) forcing diversity by throwing Orcs(take your pic) into the Human population despite humans openly hating them for what is ultimately a justified reason?

How true is it that this is basically a movie based metaphor for "Race-Realism"?

Its impossible to see wtf is going on half the time. Wtf is the point of making a movie you cant see wtf?

Because it's a remake of "Alien Nation" that stared (((James Caan))) and (((Mandy Patinkin))).
(((They))) don't like when jews are replaced instead of white guys.

OYYYY VEEEYYYYYY SHUUTT ITTT DOWN

Yea there were some weak parts in the script, fairly predictable, and some bad acting. Despite this I enjoyed it quite a bit.

LISTEN TO ME GOYIM

Orcs are literally niggers^2. It takes how most of the population feels about inner city blacks (but won't admit it) and magnifies it to a fantasy scale.
I dunno about the elves forcing the humans to coexist with them, but the Jew contrasts are there.

you're mistaken. jews and/or liberals are picking up on it, because they're cognizant of that kind of stuff.
when my normie sister told me about the movie, she just thought of the elves were like white people.

i can see why (((theyre))) asspained.

They don't have to make that connection with the real world immediately. They just have to think that a world in which such a thing is possible and boom, they will be more receptive to our message.

Because Netflix is subverting (((Hollywood))) and making terrible movies without them

>please don't

The company that made it is called “trigger warning entertainment” lol

Will Smith has been forced to pretend he's OK with his son being an MK-Ultra gender-race-fluid idiot to keep his career.
Don't sleep on him being OK with subversion.

He called for the "cleansing of Trump supporters from America" it was one of the most extreme things said by celebrities about Trump voters to date. Not even to Trump... but his voters specifically. And got away with it with minimal damage

same here!

What was the point?
Literally like 100 words without sayin anything. This is shit I say.

>that shit eating grin

Apparently this misinformed little shit doesn't understand the Streisand Effect.

i like some of the tropes you expect in movies are broken

>calls his wife and tells her to get the kids and get out of town
>she just does it and doesn't start a bunch of bullshit or waste time asking him questions

>calls his friend who he says is a good guy
>friend is actually a good guy and not corrupt

>secret police feds promise to help him if they just bring them the mcguffin
>feds actually want to help and will follow through on the promise

my complaint, which made the movie really shit imo, was how everything was fucking dark. the majority of scenes have almost no lighting except on the characters and you cant see any of the details of the background.

for example, i just skipped to a random time and was sure the majority of the screen would be black or deeply shadowed. it didnt fail

It was not a great movie. But I sat there, and I watched the whole thing and was entertained while doing it. Seems like it would've made a better series. There was a lot that you just had to assume, or make up a story in your head to explain.

Yup. That's a grin that clearly says "I will rape your little children and get away with it and you can go fuck yourself if you don't like it.". This guy is pure trash.

i skipped to a random time again, lo and behold, more than 50% of the screen is just black

movie shouldve been called dark, not bright

>"cmon, you know elves run the world behind the scenes"

Yeah, the lighting was absolute dog shit. Particularly in both scenes when Smith, the Orc and Tika were getting chased in the strip club/rave concert thing.

I saw it last night.
It was a great movie.
Nothing red pilled or controversial about it, just a good film

Maybe because it hits close to (((((home)))))

whenever (((critics))) pan a movie, you should at least check it out

>diversity training

KEKED

>pol thinks the elves are Jews
>normies think the elves are white people

Oh that was the elvish metal band Deviated Septum.

Man the things you save. As soon as I saw that face....

Fuck, It's almost impressive they didn't just straight up give them yarmulkes.

Holy shit - RT has a critics review of 28% but an audience review of 88%.
it's like the opposite of the new star wars movie.
lads... we may need to meme the shit out of this one.

I liked how it is implied that Elves are behind the Dark Lord.

>wife tells will smith to kill the noisy fairy
>that little shit can talk and makes a ruckus
>will Smith kills it and says fairy lives don't matter today.

You may not have liked the lighting but I suspect it was intentional. The film deals with the murky world of policing in a multi-racial society. Everything should be dark.

what race do fairies represent?

What's with all the viral marketing / social media campaigns in this site?
It's so obvious it's ridiculous

>Training Day meets Lord of the Rings
Read this, check last name of author: sounds good, any way to see it without paying kikeflix?

Nigger nigger die die die

No race, because there's no underlying message, it's just a good film, and anything that's triggering the kikes is in their imagination

Good catch desu

Nobody; it's simply a light-hearted way to introduce the fantasy aspect as well as allow the ability to make a BLM joke.

thepiratebay.org

well... Sup Forums did orcposting
maybe elfposting could be next.