MIKI

MIKI

RELEASE THE PREVIEW

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume6_Chapter8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is the science side so weak?
Accel and Aleister are literally the only relevant players.

>Why is the science side so weak?
It's brand new unlike science which has several millennia of trial and error behind it.

>*unlike magic
Fucked that one up

Raildex would've been leagues better if Accel was a girl who would eventually fall for the Touman and subsequently, leave Zappy Dan the Magnet Man alone and unloved.

Even the concept behind the science side is flawed though.
Science:
>if you're extremely lucky Aleister will consider that you're worth making into a level 4 or 5, otherwise you're shit out of luck
Magic:
>as long as you work hard you can make it or at least not be a complete shitter

>As long as you work hard you'll be good at magic
Explain all the prodigies we see then, magic is the same shit as science. Hard work still gets trumped by circumstances. Aqcua was lucky enough to be a Saint by his birth, the mage in Norse SS who made Alfar did so because he was born a shitter and wanted to evolve, Agnese's forces are literally chock full of your average mages and they get swept by one prodigy (Stiyl) so clearly you aren't worth much on average, you can't just work and get good.

>Aleister
>science

Stiyl wouldn't be able to beat Thor.

I like his voice though. I don't think it would be the same without his voice.

Pls no.

>flawed
That's the point.

But that's exactly what happens. There's no "was" there.

I take it you're assuming Thor is some example of working hard and not a prodigy himself. Take Freya, a fucking fetus managed to do what the average magician can't, it's beyond clear that hard work might get you something but it's not going to get you far.

Miki has the PV in his USB!

How about Ollerus
Didn't he start from zero and became one of the top five strongest in the series barring majin

Feel free to correct me but I don't think we were told much about Ollerus' first steps, we were told he's "one who has the potential to become a magic god" and then had that chance stolen from him, which to me sounds like because of who he was he had potential, not because he worked hard.

Kakine is the #1

Didn't Thor mentioned that he was talentless at all but was able to reach his level now because of hard work?

>Why is the science side so weak?
The Science side is the strongest, for they have the power of imoutolove.

I wouldn't be surprised if Thor got where he is with work because of his whole exp business though I'd be interested if you found a spot where he said he started with no talent. I'm only saying that much like the parameter list magicians have maximum potentials and some very clearly have much higher ceilings than others.

this pic was too low res

>The story so far: Rakko was sent to buy the (can’t read) pudding Measure Heart wanted (2 per person) right alongside Kakine
>MH: For 4 people
>R: It should be on the corner of this street…
>Classmates: Excuse me…
>R: What is it? If you’re scouting, I am not interest-

>R: …ed.
>Text: Classmates
>(smash)

>R: M-M-M-My classmates!? Why are they here!?
>Classmate: Yumiya-san?
>R: Could they be inviting me to a playdate and asdfkl!#@*%

>R: G-G-G-G-G-G-Good day to you both it is such a lovely day today with beautiful weather now how can I help you...?
>(shake shake)
>(flinch)
>Classmate: Eh? Well,

>Classmate: Er,
>(glance)

>Classmate: We noticed you were accompanied by a fine gentleman and couldn’t help but wonder if you were a couple… (We’re sorry to get in the way)
>Text: Fine gentleman
>K: Oh hell.

>(glance)
>K: Oi, the (can’t read) screen broke because you dropped it.
>Text: Boorish
>Text: Murderer
>K: Fucking hell. If you have time for dumb gossip then go get this fixed.

>Text: Gaudy
>Text: Normalfaggy
>Text: (can’t fucking read)
>K: Oi. You listening?

>R: Absolutely not.
>(shake shake)
>R: I do not know this hooligan. (Normalfags are my enemies)
>K: The hell was that?

>He actually did it
The madman, could you tell me what the Magic Gods at the bottom are saying? I'm sure the top bit is just a recap of NT9 and/or 10 but haven't figured out what the punchline might be

>Nephthys: It appears that Othinus was defeated...
>Priest: Fufufu... she is but the weakest among Magic Gods...
>Niang-Niang: What a disgrace to Magic Gods, being conquered by a mere human...

>Aleister: TIME FOR THE STAR, MOTHERFUCKERS
>MG: Wha...!?

A magician dedicates their life to obtaining more power for themselves and has millennia of traditions to help with that.
The science side is different because its main goal is creating methods that can be used to give anyone magic-like powers, without requiring that degree of dedication from its subjects. Shit-tier as they may be, Aleister still managed to build an army of almost 2 million "magicians" just so he could experiment on them. Sure, magic already has a whole club of gods while science is still working on getting its first Level 6, but once the method for that is perfected to the point where it works on anyone, Aleister could just pull a few hundred of them out of his ass whenever he feels like it.

Ah so it was just a parody of the epilogue in general thanks Stiyl. I got confused with the "Na-tsu" at the end and assumed it would be nani, I guess that's just how it's written when you interrupt dialogue then.

Simple way to remember is that a small "tsu" is a staccato.

You see how the tsu there is small and therefore silent. It's used to lend more force to the following syllable or, in this case, to the silence because the Magic Cucks were so shocked they cut their own exclamation short.

Guess I haven't gotten to that part in my studies yet, so far it's mostly used to denote double consonants in the next symbol.

That's a good way to put it, I'll remember it as increasing the suddenness of the silence props to you.

That's pretty much what a double consonant is for the most part in the language.

>You girls are alright. Don't leave the School Garden tomorrow.

>this cutie is dead
I hope Kamachi gets raped by sixty niggers
>hurr he's a program
Sixty viruses then

Delet this.

Goggles doesnt deserve the bullying

Measureheart is cute

Post yours

>changed the filename
Boo

Why Cendrillon though user? She seems pretty generic

Blonde

In this series that's generic though user I can think of plenty of other blondes I'm wonderign why her

Blonde JCs, Blonde lolis.

Heck I forgot about Ladylee she could pass too

>Title: “They Were Like College Students Before They Were Named” Manga
>K: Oi, gather round.
>(clap clap)
>K: I have some good news today.
>K: …you shits aren’t gathering round, huh. (By the way our base is too big)
>Y: Well, we’re in the same room…
>MH: I bet it’s lame news anyway.
>K: You’re a sharp one.

>K: They want one of us dispatched to clean up trash, so we gotta pick someone.
>MH: Huh? No way.
>(ignore)
>K: That was fast. // Then who’s gonna do it?
>R: Got it!
>K: What?
>R: I think our Leader, who’s the oldest, should take the lead and volunteer!
>K: Hey Yobou, throw this bitch out.

>K: (Besides) It’s true that I’m the Leader,
>K: but that guy’s the oldest.
>R: Oh my.
>Y: Eh? Is that canon? (For real?)
>K: Cut the meta crap, you moron. (This is that kind of manga)
>R: But if that is true, Yobou would in fact be a sad character who bows and scrapes to his juniors.
>Y: Sounds like you need another talking-to.

Mine felt stale so I gave it an update.

>flips Aleister right side up
You monster

>aleister

>Pixiv artist draws a character with silver hair who is both feminine and masculine
>Not Aleister
Fraulein wouldn't be placed upside down, I'm saying this because I've seen the source

>dark side gag spinoff never

Season 3 will be announced on April 1st

haha very funny

I went and found the original post it was in using my filename entirely certain of myself to prove you wrong and found it right side up, did I dream the whole thing?

He worked hard user, you aren't born with Index level magic knowledge, no one is born with inherit magic knowledge. That is literally the point of magic in the series. Olly is half god because he only did half the spell before going to save a kitten. Everybody even the young magicians have to learn they way. The thing is the most of the powerful magicians made their spells themselves.

You may be in Kamachiverse lad, where anything can happen. Girls can summon lightning, dogs fire missiles, a space elevator is built without anyone noticing, and a rose begins to sing.

God's right seat and the saints were born this way so isn't Ollerus the only truly powerful magician who worked hard to reach that level?
Thor as well I guess

>no one is born with inherent magic knowledge
Except Freya

As I mentioned earlier it's about the fact that magicians have inbuilt Parameter lists like the espers do. Anyone can learn magic, but not everyone can be good, many magicians need to learn their magic, but it's not hard work that gets them there, or at least it's not hard work any different to espers hardwork, a lot of it is inbuilt potential. Lots of the early OT magicians had tragic (sort of) reasons for why they were learning magic and went on about how they were working hard to acheive their goals, but they didn't all get the same results for working their asses off, because not everyone has potential for magic.

>Hey. I’m a guy inside, you know…
>Not that different from a nekama, really… (My body is a girl though)

>Eh? That’s what you like? Gross…

>HUH!? You’ve been reading too many weird books!!
>No! I refuse!!
>Even if the previous Rensa allowed it, that ain’t ever happening with this Rensa!!!

I hate the word "ain't" but she talks rough here

She means fuck right?

Rensa was supposed to be the tomboy-type and not an actual guy inside. That fetish is covered by Hirumi/Isaac.

Help me with the first bubble Stiyl? The second one is the usual "Eh nadatte?" But I can't read the kanji in the first

I was wrong, Thor never said he had no talent, but he said he was just a regular magician, and wasn't a prodigy at all.
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume6_Chapter8

“C’mon now. Thor-san is not some special-made person with any ridiculous power like the power of a Saint or the power to save the world. And unlike Othinus, I’m not a Magic God. Just to be clear, I’m just a magician. And yet I am trying to reach the same level as those worldwide top rankers. I have to push myself a bit too hard somewhere along the line.”

I don't see where that says he clearly isn't a prodigy. It seems rather implied by the fact he never hit a brick wall and kept going. His potential is much higher than most magicians clearly.

>Oyome-san
Bride

time to fap
Later fags

>Asking to marry
That'll be why Touma is confused then

I-Is there a full of this

>you will never have a personal nurse robutt

His potential might be higher than your average magicians but it was clearly implied that he worked hard to reach the level he currently is.

>If something is too far away to ever reach, you just give up. But that was not the case for me. By stacking everything up, I made it close enough to grasp the stars in the night sky. It is a bit dangerous, but it’s as easy as climbing up on the table and standing up on my tiptoes. Then I can reach the cupboard. There’s no need to call in my parents to get it for me.

>Do you understand now, Kamijou Touma? This is who I am. A personal fight of mine can reach the level of a war. I have made it this far. And that is a wonderful thing. But this is not my goal. Because now I can see the area beyond what I thought was the goal and thought I could never reach.

MOOOOOORE

>Fine gentleman

I want Astral Body preview already.

PV IN FEW HOURS

What was the real difference in power between Ollerus as an incomplete magic god and the true magic gods like Othinus?

Little shit Ollerus can't even change the world on a whim.

What does it say? Is Kakine cucking Rakko away from Youbo or something?

Did they do something on april fools last year?

Yeah but he was "half" a magic god right? So what was the extent of his power pre-nerf?

something like FULL power ollerus is infinitely close in power compared to 50/50 Othinus, something like 3.5 dimensional being against a 4d one

Wasn't it something like billions of explosions happening in one place but they couldn't been seen or something?

>Born

AAAAAARRRRGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

I'M NOT KIDDING KANZAKI I'M REALLY IN TROUBLE

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY

>Index S3 OP by MYTH&ROID

>Index S3 OP by Abe Rina Yuka and Nobuhiko

FLOW make songs for Index 3 will be great.

OP OTY

>implying quadratic martials

Science went from nothing to 7 Level 5s in 50 years. Magic Gods were BTFO by a dog.

WHEN?

Bleeeeehh

Quadratic martials simply aren't a thing user.