Persona

Marie wasn't that bad.

Come at me

>Marie Sue
>Not that bad

She was an unnecessary character that everyone was inexplicable nice to for no apparent reason. She wouldn't have been that bad if everyone wasn't sucking her dick so much.

I honestly love Marie, she is my second favorite character from Persona 4 Golden after Yumi.

I want to fuck Nanako.

Naoto is better

Chie is too pure for this world and I want to protect her smile.

>Come at me

Huhuhu.

I second this

She's pretty hot, though. I'll give you that.
is right.

Get ready for more of those shoehorned characters in Strange Journey and Radiant Historia.

Yukiko now in mainline!

Dear writers, being self-aware that your character is a Mary Sue doesn't stop them being a Mary Sue.

What the hell am I looking at?

>everyone was inexplicable nice to for no apparent reason.

Not much more different then with the MC.

See, since she's introduced by him as some sort of cousin, any of the sympathy they have for him will be, by extension, transferred/shared with her, despite how autistic she is, and that's saying, considering it's japan and all.

SJ remake

>SJ
>mainline

>Not much more different then with the MC.
except MC saved their lives from a magical monster formed from their insecurities, that's quite a difference

Strange Journey: Deep

Whenever Atlus remakes a game, they have to add an obnoxious new character that derails the game.

Dante from the Devil may cry series was great though.

he wasn't a new character, and I think he was in the original version of Nocturne while Raidou replaced him in a rerelease

Dante wasn't an OC donut steel.
Plus he's Dante.

>Marie Sue

She wasn't that bad in the game, she was obnoxious in the anime though. You can tell when people haven't played the game yet say that hey have when they complain about how Marie "was everywhere" and so on.

She was a waste of KanaHana

P4 was an all right game but I don't know why it's so overrated by most people.

Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums, Persona threads don't belong here

No?

Persona has 3 anime, 5 anime movies, an OVA and multiple manga. It very much belongs on Sup Forums.

__Ai is best girl

She was even fucking worse in the anime.

Bitch showed up and stole scenes was never a part of in the first place.

She literally became poochie the dog.

Marie was fucking needed in the first place.

The fact that even japan doesn't give a shit about her, even after Atlus pushed her extremely hard.

Yukiko so best she's in other timelines now

>Yukiko
>best
user pls April 1st is tomorrow, you're 1 day early

Yukiko > Marie > Naoto > *

Fite me

Marie was hilarious for all the wrong reasons. If I didn't know better I'd think she comes from a self-insert fanfic by a 15 yo girl. When she didn't show up P4G was unironically good.

Chie being best girl is canon

SJ is the true SMT4

Marie is also the canon love interest

Is that the owl dude from that area D manga??

Why do we hate Yukari again?

Because she's a cunt.

What kind of monster....

That can't possibly be true

She's as much as a Mary Sue as Nanako.

It's true. My dad is Atlus and he told me so.

Don't worry, it's not.

Why is Sup Forums so infested with Mariefags anyway? This place usually tries to have some semblance of taste but in this case they're worse than even Japan.