exposing the shallow Sup Forums tier arguments

E T H I C A L
T
H
I
C
A
L

To stave off the crippling shame of being tiny.

why is this soyboy being shilled so much lately ?

What's your endgame you shitposting trash thread cockmonger?

sage

I unironically think Destiny is the future of this board and Sup Forums will end up liking him. Screen cap this.

they already do, they just dont say it publicly, just like they dont say they love ben shapiros ashkenazi sister

Fucking his daughter

youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0

He had like 5 racists/right wingers try to dog pile on him and he destroyed them. Sup Forums is still buzzing about it, because we're full of millennials and gen Zers who are overwhelmingly liberal.

>exposing the shallow Sup Forums tier arguments
by exposing himself as a pedophile?

Win with Mass infestors, usually with a transition into Brood Lords. He was shockingly ahead of his time in terms of meta, since BL/Infestor would come to dominate the meta game in late 2011 into 2012, before HotS was released.

Keep shilling for tinyfag, and I'll post this everytime.

i think he's got that stephen hawking shit so you tell me

Getting Tara to drip candle wax on his balls while she calls him a faggot.

Making six figures a year playing video games and btfo of racists in debates. So far he's doing pretty good.

Dismantling everyone that attempts to debate him. So far so good.

None of them truly stuck to race realism or the JQ. They just danced around the issue using fake arguments because they were too afraid to be labeled "racist".

He never refuted the few times they actually argued about black inferiority.

You don't get paid nearly enough for being such a huge faggot

You're retarded if you think this little mong will ever win the heart of Sup Forums. I can see Sup Forums destroying this kid but never supporting him.

Earning enough money for leg extensions.

Another desTiny thread. When will you guys stop?

preparing himself for 6 months then getting embarassed by alt-hype like he usually does

To speak over anyone who attempts to reason with him.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Idiot.

Do you think he tells her he's just checking her temperature while he puts both of his hands on her a shoulders?

He will show you the path, he's the masterdebater

>brittany "le 56%" venti
>wrestler persona who doesn't give a fuck and shouts constantly
>a journalist who isn't very good at being a journalist
>guy who was only there to bring the conversation to grade-school tier annoying mimicry

It was pretty gay and the only guy who performed admirably was metakur until he dipped out, but if they really did get destiny to void his court case by badgering him into disclosing certain things, then I guess there's that.

NOICE!

>Making six figures a year playing video games
yea, I bet there's a lot of job security in that

If he's the retarded manlet that you think he is why don't you contact him and BTFO him, my dudes?

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>Blaire White is scared of him
>easily took on and REKT both JF & Alt-Hype at the same time
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen
>has already passed on his genes (2 kids)

It's fucking over, lads. He's too strong.

>Why dont you contact him and get groomed into being pedophiled too my dudes.

Not that I support faggots who do this but if he was smart enough, he would save most of that and set himself up for later. Having a little fortune for investing can go a long way.

DesTINY has been around since 2012. He’s the past. He’s burned most birdges he touched.

Losing debates to anyone with any sort of expertise then starting personal drama to generate a name for himself. The pattern has been the same all year. I can't believe people still pay attention to any of his debates. Just leave him to his audience of 14 year olds with too much time on their hands.

>"dude as soon as i found out she was 15y i broke contact"
>"dude this shit is being brought up all the time i gone through this 1000s of times its old news"
>gets exposed for posting 15y in a swimsuit to his chat after he knew she was 15y
>"d-d-d-dude t-that w-was like 5 years ago wtf dog i m-m-might have forgoten about it i never lied about this"

shows how desperate you guys are if this is the worse you can get on him

>"dude how can you argue like that??! your evidence is purely anecdotal its worthless"
>2 minutes later
>"d-d-d-dude ive literaly in my entire life have never personally heard this fact happen so what youre saying is 100% bullshit you cant a-a-argue against it!"

>destiny is a sociopath who was going to murder a child and also he is a pedophile
>"lol how desperate are you thats the worst you got on him?"

really activated my almonds

Isn't that the dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

holy fuck BTFO

destiny is a fucking pedo sympathizer!
>d e g e n e r a t e
needs to be gassed

>Whats his endgame?
A legal market for CP