Logan Paul Films Himself and his Friends Playing with Dead Body

YouTube star Logan Paul was blasted for an insensitive New Year’s Eve video that included footage of a suicide victim.

The 22-year-old vlogger posted a 15-minute video from Japan’s Aokigahara forest, known as the “Suicide Forest” for the number of suicides attempted and committed there.

About six minutes into the video, Paul and his crew came across the body of a young man who appeared to have hung himself from a tree.

“This is the most real vlog I've ever posted on this channel,” Paul said in the video. “I think this definitely marks a moment in YouTube history.”

Logan then proceeds to make fun of the corpse, laughing and making jokes with his friends, who are all trying not to laugh.

The video can be seen here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE_qxYT8Y2M

So, /pol, what do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Paul
youtube.com/watch?v=gE_qxYT8Y2M
youtube.com/watch?v=dPz3Ggujju8&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=aHT_n1jb6PE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/siarah_/status/947542158352973826
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Paul
twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/948030593132097536
twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/948028879188516864
twitter.com/HilaKleinH3/status/948029958588428288
youtube.com/watch?v=PyihHuINXC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Im so sorry, this was supposed to be a fun blog, someone call the police"

nice try shilling against Logan Paul.

Paul brothers are scaring the Liberal agenda... young people are supposed to hate white men but Paul brothers are top Youtubers.

OP IS SHAREBLUE

The (((Pauls))) are Jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Paul

When YouTube arrived years ago I said YouTube is here the end is near. Look at what’s happened since. The world is full of a generation of faggots who believe reptilian shape shifters are real, Alex Jones is the only the real news, pseudo intellectuals and politicos talking out of their ass. “News reporters” with their highest eduction level being GED. It’s all a joke.

People only hate on Logan and Jake because they are young, white, Chad millionaires.

Who the fuck cares? Fuck off with your e-celeb garbage.

>Visits a place where people go to end their lives
>Dresses like a clown
>Actually finds someone who's dead
>Uploads anyways with music over it
Fuck him

These two paul brothers are fucking retards.

anyone actually watch the video?

OP is bait

gay and gayer

where are the MODS

on
www.hooktube.com/watch?v=gE_qxYT8Y2M
because fuck e-celebs

He’s not a Jew. Having some Jewish origins doesn’t make one a Jew. Being a Jew is mostly about being born from a Jewish mother

Fucking Chad I tells ya

youtube.com/watch?v=gE_qxYT8Y2M

See if this works

shit just got real for the soyboy youtuber.

He probably staged it but still what the fuck

If you go out of your way to state your Jewish ancestry on your own Wiki page, then you are a Jew.

I figured he was Jewish before reading this, for two reasons:

1. He has a vlog channel (Jews are attracted to media like moths to a flame)
2. He has no respect for the dignity of human life.

It was pretty much a no-brainer.

>keep his distance and use more blur and poeple would call it fake and gay
>get up to it and record the body with just face blur and hes a insensitive piece of shit

the only ones who seem disgusted are lesser armchair soyboy youtubers leeching off his content who apparently know exactly how to act when confronted with a corpse.

>He probably staged it but still what the fuck
I'm not sure. On one hand, it does feel fake because of the way they act, but that just may be wishful thinking on my part. On the other hand, there are real emergency responders there at the end, which makes me think its real.

>who apparently know exactly how to act when confronted with a corpse
>implying that making jokes and laughing at the corpse is the correct response

If you want a successful white man on Youtube you already have confirmed /ourguy/ Pewdiepie. Why would you want this cancer.

Not triggered by this idc and I thought its kinda funny because its so absurd

You'd bitch if he had black origins and call him a nigger.
Use your shill coins to buy a rope and kill yourself.

But Alex believes in the reptiles. Do you kids not know what you shill anymore?

Once society stops caring if people die it's in trouble

best part is how he and his little crew are going to be hunted by that hunger person for the rest of their life and with each year it's going to get worse and worse... jokes on him

honestly though people are blowing this shit out of proportion. shit's fucked i tell you what but everyone is acting as if he went on camera and took a gigantic shit on it

Damn he walked right up to it too. I just skipped through the video but it did seem to have an anti-suicide message throughout. Not sure why everyone got so mad about it. Oh well, rip suicide dude.

Some weak faggot who couldn't deal with his problems hung himself. It's our responsibility to make fun of weak losers.

Ida cut the camera off and went through his pockets. Free beer money is still good, even if you take it off a dead guy hanging by his neck in a fucking forest Goddamn we have a weak ass fucking society.

That's what I was thinking.

Shadow people standing over him as he sleeps.

We're going to have to deal with this shit all the way to 2020

Damn. Ok.

this reads like a fucking news article
kys journalist scum
sage reported

They are not laughing at the dead guy they are laughing at the bizarre situation. He goes on to tell people that are struggling with depression to stay strong.

I don't understand the desire people have with trying to ruin this guys reputation. Logan is an inspiration to millions of young kids. He's no Magellan, but at least he has some good characteristics that are probably rubbing off on his followers. He appears to have great oral hygiene and a chizzled bod. That means he has self disciplined which is exactly what our our youth needs.

lol nips are loosing their shit on twitter

he's still acting like a faggot throughout the video, just watched it too.

stop posting your shite here Kike
>go to suicide forest
>find body (shockingly)
fucking Jewtuber shit

>go to place where people kill themselves
>find suicide victim
>bizarre situation
If he was anywhere else in the world, i'd agree with you. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Why do so many japs off themselves

>implying that making jokes and laughing at the corpse is the correct response
what if it's a funny corpse tho

More the merrier bud

postmodernist deconstruction of culture

suicide victim??LOL

seriously though this is just blown out of proportion by Twitter

Here is a video that has not been taken down yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPz3Ggujju8&t=9s
I tell ya lads, what an interesting way to start 2018

IT'S EVERY DAY BRO

>. “I think this definitely marks a moment in YouTube history.”

Dude I watched a video of some youtube prankbros fags going to the same exact place doing the same exact shit last year. He's not the first to do this.

>implying chinks are human
>implying chads are human

It's not against the law for a donkey to make fun of a dead rhinoceros.

You mean like Robbin Williams?

mirror:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHT_n1jb6PE&feature=youtu.be

Regardless of who he is, he definitely looks like a total sperm burper.

Exactomundo. Too many dumbfucks on pol are still buthurt about what some chad did in hs to realize what these guys are doing for white survival.

Exactly. Look at the lynch mob of minorities, old roasties, etc. on twitter. Kids of all races and creeds who havent been brainwashed by (((them))) flock to these guys. (((they))) can't stand it.

Twatterverse blows everything out of proportion, pure cancer,

Start compilling images or get me a link you kiwi cunt

They're Jewish or the Jews are using them to promote their race on Wikipedia. One of the two

THEY ARE JEWS, YOU FAGGOT!!!!

RUSSIAN JEWS!!!!!1

>keep his distance and use more blur and poeple would call it fake and gay
Oh no. But then he wouldn't get nearly as many views.

This shit shouldn't have been uploaded in the first place.
How about they stop recording and just get the authorities?

Twatterverse is the epicenter for the spread of white hatred. It's pathetic bc teh white people on there even hate themselves. Here "white people are dirty as fuck" literally tweeted by this nigger bitch and look at the thread/ # of retweets/likes. twitter.com/siarah_/status/947542158352973826

Where is the video faggot.

They are mutts. Jesus christ, half jews arent real jews. Just ask the average mutt, and you will see how anti-semtic the average jew mutt really is (since their parents get ostracized for marrying outside the tribe).
>T.One of best friend is half jew, unironically sings throw the jew in the well 24/7

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Paul

JEWISH ASF!

twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/948030593132097536

twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/948028879188516864

twitter.com/HilaKleinH3/status/948029958588428288

chad youtuber and virgin jap corpse

He states that they went there for the creepy aspect of it all. I'm sure he was aware of the risk he faced, that is finding a corpse, but I don't think he went with this reason in mind.

What do you expect of him? Spend money traveling to Japan, see something he's never seen before that is admittedly interesting to see, and NOT upload it?
>b-but like he shouldn't have
>muh RESPECT
You'd do the same thing

where's the part where he joked about the dead body?

Let's get this jew fired from his youtube red show, please!!!

"my friend"

>t. Jew

#logandidnothingwrong

The Chad American Tourist vs the Virgin Frosty Jap

They were joking around before, but he seemed pretty reasonable afterwards.

IMO he seemed to strike a pretty good balance for someone who is generally happy go lucky, hugely successful and in the prime of his life coming into such a juxtaposition. It was interesting to watch.

The moralfags just seem to hate him because he's successful, happy and doing edgy things and saw this as an excuse to form a virtue signalling internet hate mob.

Not that I like him or watch his videos, I just don't CARE. He can do what he likes.

This is fake as hell.
The one time that ine these brothers could have actually made some decent content.... shame

if your mom is a Jew you qualify for Israeli citizenship and even get free trips there and bags of Jew gold

I swear to God these fucking people, didn't h3h3 btw try to take the moral highground during pewdiepie's latest scandal where he said "stupid nigger"? Fucking disgusting people....

I'm thinking about prepubescent girl sucking dick.

>HEY YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO IN THERE
>Points to where there's fucking signs saying the area is forbidden
>IDK BREH LIKE BAKA DESU SENPAI SHOUILD OF SAID SOMETHING SOONER XD
He's a fucking moron, and the japs should have incarcerated his ass for disrespecting their customs by waterboarding the tard and disrespect out of him.

Yeah, traveling to Japan to make an edgy vlog about Aokigahara is exactly what the white race needs to survive, retard.

That's pretty funny, emo japs killing themselves

I kinda wanna go there

This is a good chance to redpill people on how kiked youtube is. If they don't ban him for this shit, or even suspend his account, people will realize how corrupt the whole system is. Push this shit motherfuckers.

Lmao I like Jake Paul. He is like turbo normie chad, literally the guy from all of those Chad vs. Virgin memes.

I like how angry he makes all of the alternative youtube left-leaning faggots

Is it ACTUALLY a dead body or one of his friends he got for a gag?

You can't, no faggots allowed in my country lmao.

I thought it was fake but apparently it's real. That forest is famous for having dead bodies all over the place, so it's possible it can be real.

YES! YES! quick Sup Forums ruin this goy- i mean douchebag's career!

>This is a good chance to redpill people on how kiked youtube is. If they don't ban him for this shit, or even suspend his account, people will realize how corrupt the whole system is. Push this shit motherfuckers.

Fuck off you censorship-loving motherfucker. Were you just born yesterday? Because the Internet is full of disturbing shit. Logan Paul literally did nothing wrong, he is just using humor in an uncomfortable situation.

If he wasn't that way, he wouldn't be a successful youtuber with 15 million subscribers, but these normies will never get it...

LOL DUDE MUH CONTRARNISM

he's a grown man who acts like a child you fucking cuck
you niggers support nu-male behavior when it gives you a chance to be against what other people believe

>suicide forest
what the fuck is wrong with you japs

this fuck and his dumb as a doornail brother are internet cancer, I hope this hits their youtube bux a bit

Six points on this kike's star

I like Logan Paul because he represents ultra-mediocrity. The outrage over this is hilarious, like link related:
youtube.com/watch?v=PyihHuINXC4

I'm not defending Logan Paul, I just find this whole situation funny

>jeans
>trenchcoat
>turtleneck
>boots

rare

>this fuck and his dumb as a doornail brother are internet cancer, I hope this hits their youtube bux a bit
Reaction channels are the true Internet cancer

He is the definition of a chad dude

where is mirror?

the clips from that vid make me rage already

>muh virtue signalling!
>tries to virtue signal by being contrarian
dumb bitch

We actually respect our society enough to commit suicide privately, instead of blowing our brains out and leaving them for our family to clean up, lmao. Fuckin' dumb monkey bitch.