My experience with niggers

I rarely have experience with niggers as I tend to avoid these ape-like creatures. But my school teacher forced me to work with one of them. He rarely does any work I do all the research and the scripts for the presentation nut at the end of the day he decides to change the script and he decided to change the script so he goes first. At first, I thought he was being nice but he just finished 90% of the presentation I WROTE. He made me look like a slacker and he carried me. When our mark was split I got 60 while he got a 90.
MY ADVICE DONT TRUST A NIGGER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDDixd7McCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This story is fake just so you can start another nigger hate thread.

>MY ADVICE DONT TRUST A NIGGER
Gee, no shit, the only thing worse is an injun. The few niggers at my work are fucking useless diversity hires that turn add time to the job every time they look at it, honest to God I would rather the coons call in sick than fuck-up my work (embedded systems programmer)

Never trust a Nigger

>Grouped into pairs
>Graded separately based on who says more in presentation
>Fail class because beta white male can't assert himself over a race that would still be in in some pre-agricultural age if not for gibs

The absolute state of Canada.

I love niggers, my arab friend wants to get BLACKED by some niggers and move to Sweden.

get a life loser

a random nigger appears

Canada is a lost cause. My own community went nigger in just 5 years

>Canada is a lost cause
Not yet, we go north. Southern Ontario is the main problem and is set to implode, we just need to wait it out

Why don't you explain that you were plagurised

>outsmarted by a nigger

kek off yourself retard

I live in an apartment complex that was almost all white/non-black when I moved in a few years ago, but since then, there has been a large influx of niggers. The result:

>Niggers drive up and down the street disturbing the peace with their boom-boom zulu music.
>Niggers moved in upstairs, and I have called the police on them four times for their boom-boom.
>The management put up a notice saying they were going to coordinate with the police about the smell of marijuana in the halls.
>The management put up a notice saying they were instituting a community watch program to improve the safety of the apartment complex.
>The computer lab that used to be open 24 hours was just limited to only being open during business hours.

This place was nice when I moved in. Now niggers have ruined it. They are cancer and should be exterminated.

Niggers in my silence class in high school were acting retarded and disruptive as shit. And that was only 3 of them. I can’t imagine trying to learn in a class that is half black it would be impossible. Had one work on a project with me. He literally just sat there and made me do all the work while saying “I smart dawg, where you learn that stuff?” Not making this up.

I just started working with one and it is fucking unsafe, he is a danger to himself and everybody else. Not because he is new or inexperienced, but because he is fucking lazy.. I've gone from loving my job to hating it in 2 weeks. But I doubt they'll ever find a good enough reason to fire their diversity hire. Thanks niggers...

> silence class
what is this autistic shit

LMAO what a sucker you are, got manipulated and cucked by a clever nog

>not telling the teacher
Either you're a pussy or this is fake.

You should ask him for his age.

Many rapefugees say they are 16, but they look 40+ at least.

individually they're cool
but when they 're in groups..........
Have you ever heard of nigga synthesis + a nigga moment = A COMPLETE TOTAL FUCKING DISASTER!

No nigger in history could pass silence class

Niggers are cunning. This is a think most whites don’t really properly understand. They’re stupid but don’t underestimate their animal cunning.

They’re basically stupider, equally unethical, equally perverse, violent jews.

Silence class? WTF is that?
You have that in high school?
What a waste of time!

Cuck

It’s the user up above, he sat next to a noisy nigger right in his silence class.

I went to a nig filled school and it wasn't that bad. You had the occasional chimp out, saw one nig on PCP go full ape and try to fight 5 cops and gym teachers, then escape on the golf cart when they handcuffed him to it, but most of the time if someone got shot it was off campus.

Classes were so easy when the subject material is dumbed down so that niggers can pass, so most of the time I would just get super high and pass my classes without trying.

Also get the benefit of affirmative action, since the state has a 'top 10%' rule to benefit nigs and spics, but I was white so it was an ez way to get into college.

My school has a high Ethiopian population they breed like dogs. I didn't tell my teacher because I would just have to deal with niggers even more.
I am just going to refuse to work with niggers.

You only need intelligence to spot jewing, you dont need innteligence to jew.

You got played, son. I would have said something half way through; him not doing shit!
Trump would have done the same to you if he could!!!
hahahahahahaahah
It's not that he was black. He just out smarted the system! Just like Trump!
Nice guys finish last, idiot!!!!
Lessen learned? Huh, dim wit?

you need an Auschwitz -style extermination camp for your niggers

>LE EPIC RACISM XD
fuck off

You are in the wrong neighborhood
youtube.com/watch?v=eDDixd7McCs