This thread is dedicated to Aizen, the greatest shinigami who ever lived, who changed the game forever

This thread is dedicated to Aizen, the greatest shinigami who ever lived, who changed the game forever.

Thank you based Aizen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tP8_onP0Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will never see this mans glorious bankai. Fuck you Kubo.

What was his plan again besides becoming a condom?

Everything after his defeat is just an illusion made so that we would come to really, really hate bleach.

How hard would it be to track kubo down, and beat him?

>Ichigo fighting Ywach
>finally gets the upper hand
>time freezes
>everything shatters around Ichigo like reality was made of mirrors
>the past two years of his life were all Aizen's Bankai
>he's still in the real Karakura town preparing to use Mugetsu to finish Aizen
>but Aizen is nowhere to be found
>he released the illusion when he became the new Soul King.

This is all I wanted out of Bleach. Would that really be so hard?

The final arc would have been 100% redeemed if, when Ichigo went to deal the final blow to Yhwach, everything turned out to be an illusion created by Aizen during his fight with Ichigo that he used to stall for time so he could make his move on the Soul King. Maybe his Bankai could have been something that allowed him to trap people in illusionary worlds where they'd experience years in a matter of hours/days of real time. Imagine the shitstorm that would have ensued a twist like that.

keikaku-mind

So we all in agreement that this is what should've happened?

Remember that panel in the final chapter with Aizens smug face? Maybe that's what happened, but he never released the illusion.

I'm honestly surprised it didn't, or at least some variation of it. Kubo gave himself a perfect get-out-of-jail-free card for anytime that he wrote himself into a corner but he never used it.

He still went back to the chair though. What an assclown

It was a comfy chair

Literally no one could stop him. Whyd he do it?

Because it was just so fucking comfy.

>became stronger in there
>literally maims the first person who touches him
>captains immediately note how strong he is

It's literally just training, he gets to meditate and chill

It'd be like locking kenpachi in a fighting pit or locking Kurotsochi in his lab

seeing Aizen's Bankai was LITERALLY the only reason I kept reading this shit.

It's clear that Kubo stopped giving a fuck but why couldn't he at least give us a fun kubo-tier ending like that?

it annoys me that he couldn't find an easier way to make a key to get into the palace, given that the quincy were able to do it (yuha bachs weird abilities aside) and like fabric could do it and a fucking cannon could too.

Secondly how good did he think the Espada were? Was the plan for them to take care of the jobber guard? Because the quincy had literally hax and still nearly got rekt.

He is, like, totaly dreamy.

>can't get out of a chair

>literally chose to get back in the chair

The city of you

Seeing this makes me sad.

How can a series that had that kind of start (and SS arc imo) plummet so down low?

At the very least in the end the fucking bankai was broken two times, IchiRuki BTFO, Aizen keikakuing Ywhach. Definitely kubo-tier trolling. Good thing I had stopped taking Bleach seriously by then.

Why should he?

Bleach's ending is Aizen's bankai.

We saw it against Yhwach.

>implying there is even a chair
Everyting in Bleach after the first appearence of Aizen on a page is an illusion.
The true ending of the series is Ichigo working a low pay job at a plumbing company While never talking to anyone because in his head, he is still saving the world.

Aizen is god tier.

How did they even get him back in the chair?

He got tired and sat down, that's all.

Nah, Yawach reappearing and killing everyone in their moment of greatest happiness and as such fulfilling his threat in the last chapter would have been the way to go.

And just a panel of Aizen laughing hard at Ichigo and the shinigami for not listening or siding with him while they are all being killed.

Pinned like a butterfly

>discerning though a psychollogical illusion using medical science

how the fuck did Unohna do it?

She checked the kuboal gland and it instantly became fishy.
All the pieces fell together afterward.

Even if it was an illusion, she was able to see his dick while examining the "dead body". She thought something was off.

Aizen was the best character in Bleach, every time he was on panel the quality of the chapter would increase( mostly because everyone else was kinda bland). He really deserved a better ending.
Posting one of his better moments: youtube.com/watch?v=5tP8_onP0Js

>uhhh this dick does not have Momo's vanginal fluids, weird.

>plays integral part in defeating yhwach
>imprisoned in his previous conditions anyway
Unfair.

Maye he chose so himself?

Can Aizen beat Ichibei?

I need a drawfag to draw Aizen unzipping his black muken uniform. For science purposes of course.

Would soul society have benefited under his rule?

HINAMORI IS PURE

DELET THIS

That is the way to the dark side. Aizen is pure.

I-i only wanted to see if he still has the Hogyoku.

I think the only shinigami capable of facing ichibei were Yamamoto (if he was able to attack with his bankai first), Kenpachi because kubo would have made him so powerful that words didn't even apply to him and such inmune to Ichibei's powers, and maybe Mayuri and Urahara because SCIENCE!

>HINAMORI IS PURE
>Aizen is pure.

Where is the truth?

Aizen was the worst character in Bleach
He singlehandedly ruined the series

>first major arc shows that the Soul Society is run by an antiquated and ineffectual authoritarian government that the MC literally fights against to save his friend's life
>guy decides to overthrow said shitty government
>somehow he's the bad guy
>not to mention all the poor people living in the slums while the shinigami live like kings
>none of this shit is ever brought up again or touched on in a substantial manner because Kubo is fucking hack
AIzen literally did nothing wrong.

>Brady will never play Aizen in a bleach live action movie

Could the world even take the combination of two perfect brings like that?

>AIzen literally did nothing wrong.
except ruining bleach

So have you now realized that Bleach is government-backed propaganda to tell the youth that any corrupt and barely-functionnal political establishment is better than letting anyone perturp the status-quo?

How many times during bleach was the chamber of the 46 murdered whole? At least 2.

Young Christian Bale would've been a better choice.

>since when were you under the impression I wasn't using dubs?

If only his forehead wasn't so big.

Only once actually.

didn't the quincies in the second invasion kill them?

No, how else Kyoraku asked for permission to release Aizen?

>watch Bleach in my younger years
>waiting excitedly throughout the years for the final battle between Ichigo and Ainz
>The battle ot surpass Frieza vs Goku for me
>Ainz goes out of character and thinks he's top shit when he's obviously losing to Ichigo who isn't even fucking fighting back
>Ainz transforms
>Years of waiting for this wait coming up right now
>Ichigo turns into one punch man and ends it in the most unsatisfying way possible
Fuck Bleach and fuck the faggot who writes this and who killed those two goofball hollows

because that was between the first and the second invasions?

I think it's confirmed in a novel in 13Blades or something how zombi Kira defends the Central because of Yura-the loli Central46 who likes him. He fights Shaz Domino

He is the sexiest bleach male. Prove me wrong.

Now that you mention it, that's probably what Aizen thought.

I love him so much.

H-HAYAI

>The battle ot surpass Frieza vs Goku for me
Fucking faggot

Why is glasses Aizen so attractive? Why did Kubo draw him so attractive?

I'm just glad Urahara got to show his bankai and then he proceeded to job immediately, ruining it.

all aizens are attractive

>Still believing Aizen really has a Bankai.

Aizen is the Bankai.
The question is, whose?

Kubo's

Is it the eyes? The full lips?

Can I ask a question about the series even though I stopped after Aizen?

Maybe

What exactly is White Ichigo and the deal with hollow Ichigo? Was that his true bankai or what actually was it? That was one of the things I didn't really understand and didn't finish the series.

the idea of a true bankai goes out the window by the end because Kubo needed to give Ichigo and ranji more powerups than the previous lore allowed
their respective bankais are reset
they are replaced by lame swords with fancy outfits with the power to make them faster and cut through refined plotarmorite

The illusion can only be as convincing as Aizen can conceive it, I'd imagine. Since Aizen's knowledge of anatomy and biology probably isn't as good as Unohana's there was probably something off about the illusion he made that he wouldn't have realized but she did.

Also, checked

So, everything with Ichigo becoming a giant monster when he died is retconned by the end? None of that is actually explained in detail?

He became his sword. His hollow is his zanpakto. His hollow is also made by Aizen.

It is "explained" but as everything at this point, the explanation doesn't make much sense and is just previous stuff being re-written. I wouldn't call it a proper retcon, it's just that newer elements are shoved into older stuff and it's a pretty clear case of addition rather than conclusion of something that was previously thought out.
The end of Bleach brings in more questions than it answers.

Seems like an unnecessary plot device that doesn't actually make sense. It was basically just a powerup when needed.

The Hollow inside him was actually his real Zanpakuto spirit, and it came into existence due to a Hollow made by Aizen that attacked Ichigo's mom and left a piece of its soul inside her, that then got transferred to Ichigo. Old man Zangetsu was actually Ichigo's Quincy powers trying to suppress his Soul Reaper and Hollow side.

Wait, if his hollow is his Zanpakuto but Aizen created it, does that actually mean that there is no "real" Zanpakuto for his sword and that it's just his own powers/spirits that manifest themselves to make his sword more powerful?

Not really. He was probably the best antagonist in the series. Byakuya was pretty boring as a character himself it was more the situation that made the dynamic between him and Ichigo good.

Grimmjow and Ulquiorra were literally just copy pasted versions of Renji/Byakuya for the second rescue arc of the series. Although Grimmjow fit the rival role a lot better and Ulquiorra was more interesting than the Kuchiki hypocrite.

Ginjo was all over the place. The twist of the arc was pretty nice but as a character he was always straddling the hero/villain line and it made the reveal a lot less surprising.

And then Yhwach. Holy fuck. What a non-character. Any moment of characterization Kubo decided to give him was either cryptic or flat out contradictory to what was shown before. He goes from attempting to force Ichigo to his cause, to persuading, and then just flat out attempts to kill him with 0 reason provided for any of the above.

Aizen at least had a shoe-horned plan. Made things work through sheer charisma. And was at least entertaining when he was on screen.