Only because of the trips of truth

Damn son.

digits

I'd put "Christ is the way and the truth and the life"

>tfw you hate your mom
>tfw you hope every time you see this post it will come true
>tfw when despite this, it has trips so you can't ignore it

Fuck I hope she dies anyway.

Nah races are completely arbitrary. That isn't to say that biological differences between humans don't exist, but races as we know them are useless and arbitrary.

Mobile fag

Luke 22:10 man with earthmade pitcher. Jesus was pieces Moses was Aries, the New age of Aquarius is supposed to occur January 7, 2018, any idea what is in store?

Kek!

F u

you are a bad son/daughter

Nigger

REE

Aquarius i believe is the last age cant find anything about the Aquarius age in Mythology or folklore

Spot the Christ cuck.

Nice jizzdits

Stop making this meme.

FACK yew

related

dubs/10

Not sure whether to be angry about post or relieved because its actually a get

Ha I get it

fag

Are these those new squish toys kids are going nuts over, they seriously temind me of dog toys, 8$ A PIECE. .PROBABLY COST A NICKLE TO MAKE, no brainstimulation

cunt

Checkā€™d

Czeched.

I had foreseen this coming, you cunt

trips

Only because digits

Trips guess I have to respond

wtf

Fuck

that trips

baka

fuck off

Muh mommy dead already and your post made me sad

Sorry for your loss,

you suck

Fucking Hell
haha

I'm sorry for your loss user
I didn't mean to make you sad
Please be my fren

checkin' em

>see mass replies on an edit thread

>immediately thought "this is gonna be a 'your mother dies' post isn't it

God dammit.

>DRIBBS

nigger

Glad it lived up to your expectations senpai

>the line between the colour red and orange is arbitrary therefore the terms red and orange are useless

meanie

Ehhh fuck you but best to be safe...

"races as we know them" are the biological differences. No one claims that white is a clearly defined genetic category. It's a strawman leftists made up to distract from the average biological differences.

>Le only 2 genders maymay

Fuck who cares it's such low hanging fruit you could roast leftists on stuff that actually matters like the JQ and race realism

Fuck your digits. Nigger.

Cunt

faggot

I was waiting for this one.

Racism doesn't exist, since we're one race: homo sapiens sapiens. Actually it's sub-species (at worst) since different species wouldn't be able to have offspring. What's in your mind is human programming, not to say that some traits are objectively more attractive, just stop using propaganda like racism to distinguish between genetic traits, say sub-specicism.

Can't take the risk. Replying to post. (;_; )

i'm protected ya cunt

haha so funny xD

nigger

Lmao cuckshen strikes again

Great rate of return on 15 seconds of my time

Someone do to be fair

make ones that say
"with jews you lose"
and "around blacks dont relax"
I dont have shoop

Looks who's talking brazil boy lol you guys have more nigger blood than the Italians

angsty teen
unconditional love is lost on sociopaths
i bet you'd be sad you faggot.

The 6 month ive had 3 friends lose their toddles one 2year at her birthday party drowned inpool, a 1 year old drowned in his pool when dad went to make bottle one 4 year old died getting ran over after runing in the street, into traffic. And i keep seeing toms of wreaks and i hardle leave my home, we need less distractions from living! Im sure they were all on their black mirror entities

Those that believe in such nonsense and coincidences are not logical enough to realise that they are making a mistake in perception. A brain that does this often enough scores high on the schizophenia spectrum disorder. Beliving in something because of fear of repercussion is not far from dogma, which means "something that seems true". What a bunch of believers, mental illness is rempant.

digits dont lie, sawallowing the red pill is difficult

you have to go back

what is this tumblr-tier faggortry

Trips. Nines too. Not bad kid. Not bad at all.

Awww fuckkk

Asshole

Traps are gay

>some sentimental bullshit about how we don't get to choose our parents therefore we shouldn't hate them for being moronic useless pieces of shit

How about fuck off?

learn a litle bit of history user, the colonial age says that the people who conquered brazil came directly fron europe, that means in a few generations back the people who got on brazil were pure europeans, most of those setled on santa catarian after brazil decided to declared independence, do you know what that means?
at least a small part of brazil comes fron europe.

yes the chance of getting someone white on brazil is bigger than on your meme country.
suck a cock.

fuck

Feg

>"unconditional love"

I would rather be a sociopath than embrace people who shamelessly embrace billions of third worlders into my country just because they vote Democrat. Gas yourself.