How do you come to terms with all the non-consensual sexual harassment in anime?

How do you come to terms with all the non-consensual sexual harassment in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-30/columnist-criticizes-japanese-environmental-ministry-moe-girls-as-sexist/.114095
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ever since I realized that anime filled the void created by my dull life and cured my apathy I decided that I don't have to come to terms with shit.

Fuck you.

go back there

It isn't real. It's all fictional. None of it actually matters in the real world.

Japan needs more feminists!
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-30/columnist-criticizes-japanese-environmental-ministry-moe-girls-as-sexist/.114095

by realizing that they are not real and no person is suffering any damage from any of the actions depicted.

>neogaf

The retards never stop being amusing.

Simple: i don't give a shit.

Is there consensual sexual harassment?

>neofaggots
Can we insta-ban anything that links to them, or post screen shots just for baiting?

>Morooka described how she happened to notice such an image at an eyeglasses store. A poster at the store showed a "young girl with her cheeks unnaturally colored red who had a warm and soft expression."
Every fucking anime character ever created.
Good job japanese muslim bitch... nobody would have noticed.

Stop! STOP!! STOP TELLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO GO BACK THEEEEEEEEEERRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAYBE I DONT [i]WANT[/i] TO GO BACK?!?!?!!?!!!?!!!?!!?!?!?!??!?!!?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO YOI DIDNT COS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are jUST!!!!!! A BIG OL BITCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!バカ(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

Remember that Sup Forums well when it became a "Sjw vs alt right" ground,

But one of the people in that post disagree with OP premise.

Aqua walks around without underwear proudly she is a true freebleeding feminist icon

Darkness

wouldnt be surrpised if that guy was just a troll

I know people that have madeup neogaf personalities that roleplay in offtopic threads to seem like a nontroll then make super bait posts like this in threads

Simple: I enjoy it.

To be fair, everyone in that thread shit on him for being an oversensitive faggot.

You get points there for mentioning Trump whatever the topic is.

It's just anime writers projecting their audiences desires. Lonely, anime watching virgins wishing they could be a cute girl that get a fuck load of free attention. Attention that they'd never get as a male in the real world. On top of that, it may look non-consensual but the girl being harassed is always in control. If the guy takes it too far she kicks him in the balls or hits him with some weapon for comedic effect. Any harassment girls in anime suffer is purely their choice of how far it goes because all anime girls have the ability to knock guys flat on their ass whenever they choose.

Girls in anime (at least the ones where they are surrounded by a bunch of perverts) have nothing to do with girls in real life, nothing to do with sexual harassment of girls in real life, and aren't even intended for a female audience.

Sure is Sup Forums in this thread.

Isn't Konosuba's author a woman?
Actually now that i think about it, smutty shojo mangas are a lot into rape fantasies.

Anime and manga needs more sexual harrassment and rape;
>for drama
>for fanservice (because it's hot)
>for girls who hate it
>for girls who love it
>for girls who molest/rape boys (who love/hate it and for drama, etc)

I like this way of thinking.

Man is feminism getting ironic these days
>LOOK AT THIS WOMAN DARING TO SHOW HER FACE, HARAM!

Fuck off.

I'll admit, it's impressive that they manage to be worse than both Sup Forums and Sup Forums at their worst combined.

I don't think I miss old style forums that much.

But it's still numalegaf, the poster is probably a real big faggot in some other way.

A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.

The man and woman get dressed up on Sunday — and go to Church, or maybe to their ‘revolutionary’ political meeting.