>is not stuck on a boat for 8 years

>lancer
>ga shinda

>does not own a fishing rod
Kek'd

>not stuck on a boat for 8 years

>lancer ga shinda

kek

Some Assassins that appear later in the franchise weren't even actual assassins.

>lancer
>ga shinda
Hah

Hey remember when Assassins were from the hasan clan?

>rider
>uses legs to walk
?

>lancer
>ga shinda

Only the Fuyuki war has this limitation due to the catalyst system.
Moon Cell: no catalysts
Servant summoning system "FATE": only catalyst used ever is the Round Table shield, signifying "a place where heroes gather"
Apocrypha imitation war: Hassans have been magically banned for being OP
Strange Fake: summoned a fake Hassan first and a real Hassan second

and nobody cares about those hamfisted spin offs because fuyuki is the only good war in fateshit.

>Apocrypha imitation war: Hassans have been magically banned for being OP
Is this one of those "they are really competent off-screen" things?

Spending days lying in a literal shithole while waiting for your target to come take a shit so you can put a spear through him doesn't make for flashy combat scenes.

When in the hands of real magi, as in ruthlessly murderous people like Bazett or Kotomine rather than emotional prats like Kayneth or Rin, an Assassin becomes a ridiculous tool that basically forbids the enemies from going anywhere without their servant.
They won a few subspecies wars before the other magi caught on, and the result was every master bunkering down and waiting for Hassan to be confirmed killed before even daring to move.. and often times, grail wars would just reach their termination point (they can only last two weeks or so). Thus an edict was raised and they were banned so holy grail wars wouldn't time out.

>lancer
>ga shinda

Holy Kek took me a second

>lancer
>ga shinda

>Is this one of those "they are really competent off-screen" things?
That can be applied to most Servants.

>lancer
>ga shinda
KONO HITO DE NASHI

Fate system requires a mutual compromise. You cannot summon an unwilling Servant.
Shield was only used after the initial Servants were summoned. The original Chaldea servants were Solomon (summoned by his ring), Galahad and Da Vinci.

Fuyuki War is irrelevant though.

>Assassin
>Has a flat butt

God I hate Cleo's art.
Dangitronpaul man should never do guest art again.
I can even get past her design itself cause fanart of her is way better, but the art itself is trash

Wait for her alt design/art as Dantes got, my man. I think Wada had a small pic of her with Ceasar.

I'm not into Fate, why does Lancer always dies in a dumb way?

Because the lancer class has a luck stat of -500

E-rank luck.

>Apocrypha imitation war: Hassans have been magically banned for being OP
Things that secondaries will never get