Anyone Of “Russian Descent” Now Targeted In Senate Investigation

The Senate committee probing alleged Russian interference in the U.S. political system has deemed anyone “of Russian nationality or Russian descent” relevant to its investigation, according to a document obtained by TYT.

In an email dated December 19, 2017, April Doss—who serves as senior minority counsel on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI)—defined the scope of the committee’s inquiry as anyone a subject “knows or has reason to believe [is] of Russian nationality or descent.” The senior majority counsel for the SSCI, Vanessa Le, was cc’d on the emails.

mintpressnews.com/anyone-russian-descent-now-targeted-senate-investigation/235893/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/1/devin-nunes-expands-russia-probe-use-Trump-dossier/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as long as they do it for jews next im ok with it.

Yes jail them all please

But my entire Ashkenazi Jewish family is of Russian descent!!!!!

cool, when does the search for treason extend to the Israeli dual-citizenshipers and extend to those with arab lineage/islamic faith like CIA director Brennan the Wahabbi convert? I mean Hillary had Huma, a Saudi spy, as her right hand for years and had the Pakistani spy Awan running her money laundering ring with gravely serious access to high-level state secrets. Then start looking at people who take the big fat Saudi bribe money like McCain.

For fuck sake.

>DNA test
>2% Eastern European
Am I fugged or am I fugged?

>jews from both the GOP and DNC BOAST about controlling USA policy on behalf of foreign interests
>"it's the russians, goooooy!"

How is this not racism? And are they gonna fucking really gonna get an arrest warrant for 20% of Brooklyn and half of West Hollywood?

they really believe their own lie on this one huh
oh well all the better for us, aside from our russianons innastates that is

For those of you who were wondering how much more desperate they could get, here you go.

Ummm its been over a year and millions of dollars and still not one shred of evidence that Russia interfered in her massive loss in the election

So where's the outrage from the people who would be shitting their pants if this was applied to arabs, blacks or jews?

I was about to say, this is setting up some pretty incredible legal precedent if you're an ethnonationalist.

Sebastian Gorka is in deep shit.

We’ve gone too far.

>t. Hillary voter

So much for tolerant left

I heard that DRUMPF once talked to a Russian bum in New York when he flipped him a quarter. Is this proof that Russia hacked the 2016 elections? Found out why it is, tomorrow on CNN.

Nunes has had enough

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/1/devin-nunes-expands-russia-probe-use-Trump-dossier/

Lol, Russian immigrant here, no one cares because it's about Russians. We're already (usually) the big bad in American entertainment and news media, kinda prejudiced desu.

"Rouge Russian ultranationalist general seizes control of some Russian nuclear weapons" is usually the back story to games/books/movies involving us, and the super secret squirrel American special forces save the day!

das racist

The Jews seek revenge on anyone who did not want to be their slaves. Germans, Italians, Nords, and now Russians.

Maybe if your government wasn't corrupt and brutal to its own people we wouldn't hate you faggots. Also communism is fucking gay, stop preaching on about it.

Besides that I agree with everything else you said, theres just a definite reason why you're hated.

who is this semen fremen

It's actually unconstitutional. Randomly targeting people because of a genetic defect when there's no other common sense reason to do so is completely illegal.

I'm here because communism failed, why would I preach about it? Don't get me wrong tho, it makes me sick to see Soviet symbols associated with gay pride and antifa and all, those people would have been killed/jailed in the ussr.

Fucking McCarthyism revisited. Dumb fucking cunts. I swear only the stupidest fucking people run for officer or work in the government, really fucking low rent bottom feeders.

>Fucking McCarthyism revisited
I wish. It's so fucked up that (((they))) have managed to smear him this well.

About the Russians, it's ridiculous though. But you should know by now that these people have no principles.

i think it says even more about (((them))) that they can be so upended by a bunch of vodka chugging gopniks with no budget

In fairness, Putin is waging a successful contamination strategy on the west/NATO. As long as every faggot pundit is checking under their bed for big bad Ivan, it gives him a lot more time and room to make maneuvers, he carries a lot more weight geopolitically, even if it's a product of scorn of western betas.

As a Russian it blows my fucking mind how the west thinks we're the ultra hacker bogeyman military power. Have any of these retards been to Russia and see how fucking shitty it is over there? Do you seriously think that a nation that can barely support itself and its people can do the magic movie shit you claim we do.

bump

I demand an investigation of dual citizen Israelis and those of jewish descent. Foreign subversion does need to be stopped, no matter who it is.

>"russian isn't an ethnicity"
>"what is kievan rus"

If the result is an investigation into Israeli influence.