Little Witch Academia

Episode 13 Preview :

Akko wants to make the spirit of Bahalois laugh using Chariot's transformation magic. However, Lotte and Sucy are opposed to Akko's idea and they think they should leave the ritual alone.

Akko keeps training by herself and working very hard and Sucy and Lotte begin to feel a bit guilty. However, it's already too late! The festival has just begin and Akko's transformation magic is incomplete!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dMBWntTww84
youtube.com/watch?v=dMBWntTww84
tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/story/13.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SRSQqwNUFb0&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds good. Should be an interesting episode.

Literally OVA2 lol.

Sucy: Not a Chance

Lotte: Right. Akko, its tradition. Its our tradition.

Akko: Which is why I'm doing this alone.

Sucy:.....

Lotte:.....

Akko: You two were my only friends. Everyone wants to hurt me but you stood by me even when its shown i'm in the wrong. I haven't an idea what you saw in me this long but I decided that I won't bring you into the mud any longer. I shouldn't force you into this. The task is mine alone. Thank you for your help and sorry.

youtu.be/dMBWntTww84

PV's dropped

youtube.com/watch?v=dMBWntTww84

Main site updated

tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/story/13.html

For fucks sake please just once have Akko not fuck everything up

>Yay Sucy.

Of course she's gonna fuck everything up. What are you expecting, user?

who is the semen demon on the right?

Minister Dorin?

Why is Marjolaine so cool?

no on the right in the picture i was replying to, centre right in the pic i posted
the red witch

Ms. Marjolaine, rock star, apparently.

Marjolaine seems to be around Ursula's age, I wonder if they were classmatea too.

Akko summoning the demons

AKKO IS LOSING HER YAY

Oh not Dracula style

how else is she going to get expelled in time for the start of the 2nd cour?

we all know this isn't just an akko fucks up episode...
this is THE akko fucks up episode, the episode where akko goes peak fuck up and we realise she hasn't really fucked up at any point in the series and more embarrassed herself but this time SHE REALLY FUCKED UP

get your body ready for akko's expulsion and diana's prediction coming true
i love that, i love that not only will akko being expelled be a direct hit to akko it will also be a direct win for diana for being CORRECT in her magical prediction

too bad this is a kids show and akko doesn't suicide after it too

I think this is gonna be rushed.

No way its gonna resolved under 20 minutes

>Of course she's gonna fuck everything up
She won't. She didn't in the OVA, and she won't here either.

Nah, i doubt they kick her out in this episode

Akko is training with her wand, so she won't be relying on the rod to try to win the Moonlight Witch contest.

Most of the build up was done in chapter 20. In this chapter Akko and the girls makes the ghost laugh, then Woodwards fucks up (probably), and Akko has to use the Shiny Rod to fix it all.

Diana still gets all the credit (probably).

Yeah just for once i really want to see akko didnt fucked up.

Its getting annoying already

That was obvious. The girl learns her lessons.

>Diana still gets all the credit

- Which is why the part in Enchanted PArade helped save Akko in my eyes. Not only did she learned her lesson, she works hard all day and night to get it right.

- I won't be surprise if one of the Witches blasted the Ghost to comply with the 'tradition' and instead attacks the other witches.

>H&B dont look like cunts for once

Chapter 20? What the fuck am I writing? Episode 12.

I'm really glad Akko is using her normal wan instead of the Shiny Rod. She's not trying win the stupid Monnlit Bitch or whatever. She just wants to make the ghost have some fun.

That's just fine in my book.

What emotion is she trying to convey here?

all this akko bullying makes me feel really really terrible for that one japanese girl in my school that seemed depressed, never talked to anyone and had no friends whatsoever.

but also gives me a nostalgicboner for that other japanese student who was kinda cute that i would fight with on the bus and i once poked in the face with the bristle end of the schoolbus bus drivers broom... i think she had a bit of a thing for me because our fights started out as chimpouts over the good seat on the bus and kinda just turned into flat out flirting by the time we were in high school... /blog

>Let's blast this ghost into the afterlife, Akko!

Don't mess with Akko. She's my Waifu!

>Akko is going to fuck up, big time, in front of respected guests episode

What a time to be alive

t. hannah and barbara

serves her right

team B yay

Who stole Jasminkas food?

>All these faggots thinking Akko will fail again.
The previous episode implies that she won't.

>Akko's transformation magic is incomplete
inb4 that is exactly what makes him laugh

>All those mushrooms.
Sucy will release her full potential, it seems.

Well see about that.

Akko will fail. But it will be a fail at the very end of something spectacular. A fuck up that if it was not happened would have her made into the moonlit witch.
That's the pattern of this anime.

It'll be Diana who fucks up and blames Akko.

>all those other older witches
>none of her "friends" are willing to help her
>that scene where Lotte talks to Akko and they deliberately hide Akko's face so you can focus on her body language so she can feel her frustration
It's another "Akko gets shat on" episode, isn't it?

Watch the OVA, faggot. She won't fail.

A fuck up will happen, but it won't be hers. Just like in the OVA, someone else will mess things up.

Sucy & Lotte is on Full Yay mode here.

She's smiling in almost all the screecaps though. I think this time her determination will convince the others.

Next episode is the aftermath, Akko has disgraced the school yadayada and they want to expel her, Diana is perfect blabla, Akko then finds out she was being used all along for this grand scheme to make the magic come back again and that Ursula was Chariot all along.

Akko, having her heart broken one final time leaves on her own accord and the magic of the Shiny Rod fades.

Will Lotte song save everyone's ass like in the OVA?

What the fuck.

Bait to put the viewers in a false sense of security.

Yeah, no.

That's not the OVA. The TV show goes on a different tune.

>A fag that didnt watch 2nd cour preview

Well this is the series, and if it was someone else, the show will make it so that it's Akko who gets the blame.

Morning reminder

Green Team > Blue Team > Red Team

Amanda > Constanze > Fat fuck

Hannah > Barbara > Diana

Lotte > Sucy > Akko

>You can't expel me because I quit!

It's the same shit. Just stretched out with a lot of filler.

Yeah, yes. Even these two bitches barely gave a shit about Akko's predicament.

Listen up you rotten old hags.
I am the moonlight witch, got it?

They re revamping the OVA

Clearly Akko will wake up to the reality and focus more in being herself , instead of Chariot. With her final objective being "giving people happiness"

>the show will make it so that it's Akko who gets the blame
That's probably true. I don't think Akko will fuck up, but she definitely won't get credit either. It's just too soon for her to start getting recognition.

>previews
>meaning anything

It's not working though, I'm already stressed thinking she'll get humiliated infront of important people this time, even if she gets Lotte and Sucy's admiration, the entire school already hates her for the stuff with the mirror, I don't know she'll be able to win their forgiveness just by helping the ghost.

After that, Akko buys Tec-9 from Croix and then Akko makes Columbine school shooting look like a fucking Joke

Akko is the true Chariot. She always was.

>Implying it won't be Ursula after they expel Akko.

*teleports behind you*

Guys I've got this

Don't read the spoiler if you don't wanna ruin a major twist

DOKI DOKI NO WAKU WAKU

i think there's a chance she got expelled since she broke the tradition, moreover in front of high ups and minister.

They are foreshadowing Akko being a new/superior Chariot long time. She will not be the "next" Chariot, but only Akko. The fact she rejected her dreamworld of being Chariot and choose to live her life "full of mistakes" was the most obvious one, but Lotte episode was merely created for this purpose too
Being who you are, instead of trying to live up a legacy of another person

Play Star Wars Rebels soundtrack (youtube.com/watch?v=SRSQqwNUFb0&t=0s ) and Little Witch Academia Episode 12, I tipped you about which parts you use to play the music when going with those scenes.

Rebels(music): Little Witch
0.00 : 17.56
0.07 : 18.59
1.09 : 21.17
1.12 : 21.55

You see her talking with Croix in the cours 2 preview though, and i doubt Akko somehow meets her outside the school.

>

make sense

Please, go back to your Minecraft channel

What did he mean by this?

She will probably never ever get recognition if this show can help it.

*Splash*

>LWA is producing Sonic-tier autismo fanbase

DARKU CHARIOOO
KISAMAAA

I disagree. I don't see Akko being herself as being someone other than Chariot. Akko being herself is Chariot. That's why just by being herself she was chosen by the Shiny Rod and is basically walking on Chariot's path without even realizing it.

In fact, that's the irony in all this. When Akko goes out of her way to be more like Chariot (like when she wanted to win the Moonlit shit) she actually distances herself from both Chariot and her real self. On the other hand, when she stops trying too hard and is just herself, she becomes more like Chariot.

The more Akko is just herself, the more she's Chariot.

Because mostly they are from Sup Forums & /tumblr/

comfy

>>>/global/rules/2

I rather want to see rough hatefuck sex between Akko & Diana than comfy sex between Akko & Sucy.

I wish i was Diana.