4 YEARS

>4 YEARS
>for 12 episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_R6ZL1lZMI
blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/search?q=神聖かまってちゃん)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, means WIT animators wont die and they can make Mahoutsukai and Kabaneri afterwards. Snk next cour can wait a bit with plenty of material ready to be adapted.

>film

>poor animeplebs on suicide watch

They could just announce S3 right after though.

>FOUR years
>for 17280 seconds

but the manga sucks

Maybe it'll stop people being filthy secondaries.

>Mahoutsukai and Kabaneri
>being happy with more garbage

It does suck but at least you didn't wait 4 years

Hand drawn

Will 12 episodes even get us to the other side of the coup?

There's not gonna be a whole lotta titans in a show about titans.

If the manga wasn't complete shit maybe you'd have a point. At least anime has Hiroyuki Sawano and some good animation. Manga just has Isayama's shitty art and shitty writing.

The art shows Eren doing the 'coordinate punch' though, so I guess there's like 2 episodes of titans.

It's already four years? Fuck.

I thought S3 was already confirmed to be happening within the next year?

No, Castle Utgard, the fight on the wall, and then the chase will most likely be all they can cover.

No way the first season aired 4 years ago.
Where's the time going?

Lol the Everton cuck still posts here?

>mfw titanisation

>Mahoutsukai
>Garbage

Commit sudoku immediately.

>anything with Mahou in it
>not garbage
Kys yourself my man.

you take that back

good. it'll end quicker

>more Kabaneri afterwards

We're getting a original anime exclusive filler ending.
Long running seinen manga's never managed to get a full faithful anime adaptation

great post but you are too early

We just wait a month. 12 times a year. For something that sucks.

There will be more soon if it succeeds again.

>we're getting original ending

Source?

Bump

someone explain

>12 episodes

It's going to go original, isn't it?

Ahahahaha holy fuck.

Can't possibly be worse than the retardation Isayama did in the manga

bump

You know nothing of waiting you filthy newfag

I'm caught up. And hiatuses don't affect me.

I just think it's hilarious that the studio who potentially has one of the most profitable series ever fucked up this badly.

so is there going to be s3 or something?

>Kabaneri

>Season 1
>25 eps
>30 chapters
>fast forward 4 years
>we have 90 chapters now
>enough for a full 75 episodes
>they haven't even tried

Blame Isayama for being a terrible author who doesn't understand pacing.

Mahou Shojo Elena is good though.

Better than AOT

You IDIOTS

it will be like berserk 3d shit anime

we will get the 2nd Arc next year

Probably this

Make sense that this is 12 ep since IG is also busy this summer.

its actually not though

MC is supposed to be some smart guy who invents shit but this isn't expanded upon in any meaningful way. He just came off as just another generic hero character.

Mumei was built up as a strong fun character but she's the most boring one in terms of writing. And she just becomes a damsel in distress anyway.

The other characters are so insignificant and aren't fleshed out that they aren't even memorable and worth talking about. Biba is the most forgettable and lame antagonist since SAO's fairy king. It amazes me how people always shit on SnK when their criticisms also apply to Kabaneri, a lot of the times even worse in that anime.

The music and visuals are pretty much on par with Shingeki but nothing had as much impact. Kabaneri was just a less interesting, less entertaining watered down SnK for contrarians.

He'll disappear after tomorrow

The lastest rumor from 2ch is that this is going to be the ending:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_R6ZL1lZMI

Why?
- It's one of Isayama's favorite group (blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/search?q=神聖かまってちゃん)
- It's published by Pony Canyon, which is handling the OP/ED/Insert songs of the attack on titan franchise.
- That song was announced a few hours ago, coinciding with S02E01's release
- The full song will be released on My 24th, a few days after Revo's album.

Unfortunately it sounds like shit.

Why is S2 rapidly becoming shit as we approach the premier?
What the fuck is that garbage?

SnK has been shit for a long time now. I don't even know why I kept reading. YOU don't even know why you kept reading. Hopefully something else comes out and Isayama becomes the laughing stock of the industry

>YOU don't even know why you kept reading

I've enjoyed every arc since the political arc ended. The Grisha flashbacks were interesting and gave us an idea of what the outside world actually looked like. I liked the idea of the new Marley recruits because Isayama did shitall with the old ones.
It was the political arc that did so many people in. It isn't so bad if you marathon it, but on its own it was a long, tiresome trudge that had a few highlights.

yes but utagard is season 2 and the high point of the series

is meant for
Fuck I'm stupid.

Utgard was meh

It's good, but I wouldn't call any part of it "the high point" of anything. The high point of the series is the beginning when it introduces its setting to the audience and everyone is speculating about the titans. People had so much hopes for the story, all the characters had so much potential. Now here we are, manga is almost done, and those characters are still shit. Some things were explained, but the explanations aren't really all that interesting or clever. Now it's mostly just one big battle and it sucks.

Utagard was the high point of the mystery

and yes the shit we have now is ridiculous but I'm too invested to drop, may as well follow it to the end

>AoT stopped being good after the Female Titan arc anyways

Only Anniefags believe that

>means WIT animators wont die and they can make Mahoutsukai and Kabaneri afterwards
They should break with Mahoutsukai if we are being realistic, if they can go through that by some miracle then they will definitely die with Kabaneri.
Either that or the anime next season is gonna be their scarifying lamb to keep the others alive and well.

You mean it stopped being good after it gain popularity? Stop trying to hide your pitiful hipster outlook you fucking insolent shithead.

because theres no more money to be made on this shit. the rest of the content is far less hype compared to the beginning. theres no element of surprise any more. the producers expectations are probably very low.

what time does this even drop

In 16 bongs

Eh, enough time to watch a series while waiting.