Worst character ever made

Worst character ever made.

What are you talking about? She's amazing, a sociopath who isn't afraid of unholy abominations that prey on humanity

No, she is an annoying, entitled shitbird with no purpose to the narrative.

I hope she gets killed off.

wow how did I not realize this earlier

Then she needs to get back to hanging from that tree.

Never got the hate aimed towards her. She's the most interesting character in the new band. Being all cheerful while surrounded by creepy shit is pretty cool. Besides she's pretty levelheaded and intelligent sans the stupid crush.

She's basically sociopath Luca.

The fuck makes her entitled?

Her purpose on the narrative is to give the new band of the hawk human dimension

Sonia's "purpose" is to fulfill Miura's loli fixation so he can force himself to actually work on this piece of shit. Berserk died with mozgus.

Just wait until she turns on Griffith in a fit of jealousy.

Just wait until Griffith throws her in the deep end and leaves her there because he sees no reason to help her and literally everyone gets a front row seat to all the awful shit that happens to her.

Bullshit. She is like a Seryu from AGK but with depth. In fact I doubt there are many characters that can influence a story like she potentially can.

She's going to meet Casca. She feels to Griffith the same as Casca did, she's going to see exactly where it ends up.

better than Isidro desu

Maybe shes avatar of the idea of evil overseeing griffith.
Shes practically omniscient and doesnt even consider the possibility of dieing.

I just can't wait to see how it'll bite her in the ass.
With the way Miura plays with Guts and Griffith's Messianic dynamic, I can't tell where the story is leading for the most part and I love it.

I think it's nice that both Guts & Griffith got their own adorable little girls for their teams

>moe girl
>finds apostles cute
>has advance copies of the script and is not afraid to spoil everyone
>thanks to her any tension in the story is gone
thanks kentaro idolmaster miura
berserk is dead

>superhuman girl who knows the future
>with lame duck backstory to boot
>the new band of the hawk human dimension
>HUMAN
>DIMENSION

sonia is not a human, she's the creators self-insert

I hate her for being self-aggrandizing with nothing to really back it up.

Characters like her are best the moment before they suffer for their hubris and wear the realization all over their face.

It lets the audience know it was worth it suffering through all their nonsense just for that juicy final payoff.

>lame duck
>comedic foil is literally the duck knight
what did Miura intend by this

Fucking this

Old Miura would have found a way to kill her brutally as she utterly despairs, new Miura is just took too much moe bluepill.
>tfw there will never grown up Theresia being on an edgy crusade to kill Guts only to find out that he was a hero all along, then hatefuck him every night in front of Cuckska and Farnese

>there is an user that understands deeper things

>Never got the hate aimed towards her.

I just don't understand her character. She's a telepath, and has some vaguely prophetic abilities, but despite that, she's oddly naive and oblivious. There's also the fact that she's the one who steps in, and rallies everyone when the humans finally sees what the Apostles (and by extension, Griffith) really are.

Locus pls

>she's oddly naive and oblivious
Well, she's also a fucking kid, besides how naive is she really?

>and rallies everyone when the humans finally sees what the Apostles (and by extension, Griffith) really are
For one, we don't know the limits of her abilities, so it's hard to tell how much she exactly knows. Without knowing HOW Apostles became what they are, they are basically ugly, violent but powerful people- thingies on their side. Basically like dogs who can talk.

Besides, what good would it do standing up against them? Acknowledging Griffith as Jesus and his allies as their allies is the only choice the people have if they want to live.