The world is fucking disgusting

The world is fucking disgusting

I dont see how it could possibly get any better

Sometimes I try to scream in pain but no sound comes out. The world is burning.

Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better.

Cleansing by fire is the most likely eventual route. One way or another. Remember, the old cycle never fails.

Weak men create hard times. Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times, etc.

I make it a point to be a model human being, I like doing my part and setting an example. No matter how much people ostracize and resent me for it.

maybe yellowstone will destroy north america soon. it would be nice

Anybody here sometimes wish they were born in a different time period?

Sailor Moon is my Aryan 2D waifu

It can get better by being destroyed.

Yes. I look at old Norman Rockwell paintings of happy white families and then I look out my window at the hunched beige colored mutts staring at Jewish pop culture on their phones as they trudge to and fro in their meaningless lives. It hurts

Be the change you wish to see.

I would give anything to live in the 1950s

This. It's difficult to even relate to anyone anymore because our culture has been replaced with new-age degenerate nonsense in the media.
All people want to talk about are movies, and tv shows.. They've been trained to turn away from anything real because it scares them. "oh just stay positive user" yeah, let's ignore reality and pretend that we live in a happy multicultural utopia.

fucking normies.

i like sailor coon

sometimes i fap in the dark

>Cleansing by fire is the most likely eventual route.
I can't fucking wait.
All the time. Send me back 1000 years to Europe, I can't take this degenerate clusterfuck. Almost all women are whores and almost all men are assholes, at least back then the whores got beheaded and you could fuck up the assholes yourself. This isn't saying anything about the cancer of social media-induced narcissism, white genocide, and general overpopulation.
I'd just want a small farm and a loyal wife away from it all.

kill all niggers
and i mean nigger ppl not blacks
chimpy mean animalistic people, with pa

Remember what Maximilian said, "I forgive everyone, and I ask everyone to forgive me. May my blood, which is about to be shed, be for the good of the country. Viva Mexico, viva la independencia!". Live for the past so the future may be in their image.

>I'd just want a small farm and a loyal wife away from it all.
Uh oh user, you're being conscripted to go die in a war for your duke.

big if true

Soon.

Sorry little fag, but /pol and political discussion in general is for people over 30. Time for you and all the other little fags to return to /b.

Better than dying for Israel.
Also, your situation depended on where you were. French peasants usually got treated like crap, while places like Denmark were far better in terms of personal autonomy. And the "low average lifespan" is bs, it's just brought down by deaths in infancy. Once you made it past that, you could expect to live at least 60 years, which isn't bad.