Tokyo ghoul:re chapter 119 spoilers

Now that kaneki is dead who will the new mc be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0qdUXL8wN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one eyed GOD

Eto does have those tits, b or a cup

>tfw you're retarded enough to believe that the guy who killed untouchable arima could be captured and executed this easily
how can anyone take these fools seriously

Its just another case of the ccg being dumbed down for the mastermind character, which is the only thing ishida can do to make characters look smart. Just like with that cringeworthy press conference for eto.

One jobber owl this week for sure dubs confirm

>samefagging : the thread
Stop polluting Sup Forums and fuck off back to your safe space on Tumblr shitposter-kunt

Isn't the thread too early?

No dubs, rip hope for this chapter
At least these two chapters cant be worse than I expect, 119 20 pages of amon and akira and 120 20 pages of kaneki and touka.
I just hope kaneki doesnt magically fall in love with touka thanks to her """"main heroine"""" powers but ishida hack train and dicksucking to nipland shitaste is unstopable

Tu eh, Clownposters!

I hope kekneki just rejects touka nicely and ends this unnecesary one sided romance subplot
Or ishida could be a hack and actually make kaneki fall in love with her because she is the most popular character in nipland

Why the fuck did you make a thread already

Boo!

Etoken is inarguably the best ship. It's the only ship with anything behind it that isn't boring as fuck.

P A R T Y
A
R
T
Y

The tokyo ghoul.

Its just the only ship that would apport things to the story.
Remember when tokyo ghoul was writen by ishida and the end game was kaneki saving eto for loneliness? Good times.
Maybe we actually get it as the last arc, but we will have to eat weeding arc with mutsuki and touka fighting for kaneki dick and then 40 chapters of "memeclown xdxd I want to kill myself" vs kaneki. Maybe and just maybe we get finally some kaneki and eto vs V with some kanou and rize and hide/scarecrow
Or maybe hide eto and rize dont appear until last chapter epilogue after kaneki dies and ishida ruins the manga completely

I still can't believe that Kaneki is dead, feels so unreal after everything that has happened.
Where is the manga gonna go now now that the main character is no more? And what will happen to GOAT and friends without their leader?

I wish
Last chapters should have eto meeting his dad thanks to kaneki, cause muh pararels, but these days ishida only does bad pararels so...

Wh-what does it mean???

It's not a coincidence that ch 56 was pretty much the peak of re.

CLOWNPOSTERS LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH.......

(Lets Party!!)

>I still can't believe that Kaneki is dead, feels so unreal after everything that has happened.
>Where is the manga gonna go now now that the main character is no more?
Is this what people were saying the first time Kaneki """"died""""?

>rize was his last drawing in his dumblr account
>has eto as the banner of his twitter
What does he mean by this?

Eto isn't his banner tho. That's mutsuki.

In those chapters furuta was an interesting character and not a retarded overpowered and edgy memeclown gary stu.
What the fuck happened

Mutsuki cant be that smug. Thats eto
Well, actually we cant know who she is, she can be even fucking hairu, ishida draws lime shit these days

KIMCHI

FURUTA

WASHUU

LOL

>Mutsuki cant be that smug
Have you not been reading re recently?

I wish I was a half human so I could die young.

I wish i was a real life clownposter in the most literal sense.

Well since kaneki being the one eyed king is clearly a red herring, who do you guys think it is? My money is on uta, he's so mysterious.

The power levels in this manga have never made sense, even within the "rock-paper-scissors" rules the author made up.

There are no power levels. Everyone has plot armor. other than nameless, literally faceless fodder no one ever dies.

>rock paper scizor
Now its eto jobbing, """dying""" and coming back, amon jobbing, "dying" and coming back, takizawa jobbing, kekneki becoming the beta eyed king and not even fighting and clowns with clones, face swap and meme magik

The ones who gets the last laugh are us - the clowns!

Fuck one
Kill one
Marry one
Join ones team

Fuck Shiao, marry Shiao, kill Roma.

>waifufaggotry
>meme shit chart
>is tripfaggot
Back to Plebbit with you dipshit

Marry Eto, Shao, Kuro and Hinami
Fuck Eto, Shao, Kuro and Hinami
Kill Touka and Dogueshit

Is that even a question?

Faggot always makes it too early as a form of shitposting

It is

Fuck Rize
Kill Eto and Matsumae
Marry Rize
Join CCG and Clowns

Furuta please just die, your character was ruined 50 chapters ago

Guys, according to fake spoilers the chapter is already fucking shit, and we always get shit fake spoiler and then shittier actual chapter, so what will we get?

>No Rize
You got one job. Faggot
Then will be Hsiao for FMK

Fake spoilers cliffhanger is amon ready to have sex with akira, and matsuri coming back from the dead before than eto or rize, it can get way shittier than that

Is kaneki the biggest etofag?
He wants eto to himself so much that he doesnt show her in his manga
Fucking etofags man

i want to love and protect hinami for the rest of my life

The objective list for Masterminds:
>fuck Roma repeatedly
>marry Kuro
>join Eto's team
>kill coffee shop waitress

The true Arima Killer

Tell me, oh tell me, the way it works, who is this faggot OP?
Here in this broken-down, broken-down thread, you post, without seeing a thing

I'm just so buttblasted, I hold my breath
Not even saging can destroy this thread, freeze
Banable, unbanable, spamable, unspamable
When I found this thread, it shook me

In this horrible, autistic thread, I'm gradually growing autistic and fading
Don't fall for my bait, don't reply to me
I don't wish to bait you in a thread of someone elses making
Remember who I am, my full, non-autistic self

Entangled in this thread that bumbs so infinitely, stung by the memory of shitposting ironically,
I can't leave, I can't leave, I can't leave, I can't leave, I can't leave, I can't leave!
UNRAVELING THIS THREAD

It's completely bumped, a new thread is made
The two entwine, the shitposting continues
Banable, unbanable, spamable, unspamable
I won't reply to you!

In this horrible, autistic thread, I'm gradually growing autistic and fading
Don't fall for my bait, don't reply to me
Before the shitposting gets to me completely, caught in a autistic thread somebody bumped for me,
Think back on who I am, my full, non-autistic self

Don't forget me, don't forget me, don't forget me, don't forget me

The arguments happening have me paralyzed,
In an immutable faggot paradise,
Remember who I am

Tell me, tell me, will there be another thread?

Is there anything worse than :re threads?

The recent chapters?

This!

Hairu...

There are more eto panels besides the eto tearing hina coffee?

Itori... Hairu... Rize... Eto...

TOUKA BEST GIRL I JUST WANT KANEKI TO FUCK TOUKA

youtube.com/watch?v=q0qdUXL8wN0
Anons, take your time and read those coments
>tfw Nips shitaste has extended among normietube

>Chibi

Get the fucking fuck out of here you piece of shit, I swear to god every fucking time I see this fucking name on every fucking threads I lost my shit, the manga is going to shit and you're making it worse

>Still waiting for Kaneki to talk to Touka
>If kaneki doesnt fuck touka we riot! I don't want my boy to die a virgin, mainly because I don't want to die a dam virgin.
>Furuta confirmed best troll of all manga! Clowns4life
>After that amon talk, kaneki gonna smash touka (insert retard face that cant put because Sup Forums reports me for spam)
>Kaneki was pimpin on that building. After this meeting, he gonna bless Touka with his seed. Mutsuki and Aura gotta fail in their duo assassination attempt, Touka can't die by the hands of a yandere. I can accept her death if she's jumped and they overpower her combined, but I still hope she doesn't get killed.
Ok, I cant handle more, and we complain about tokyo ghoul threads, holy shit

just read those fucking coments user, tokyo ghoul Sup Forums threads are literally god tier

I dont want to read that shit I literally know that there are only and pure cancer, I will not even bother, the thing is, Ishida has fucked up the manga I dont even know if we can recover from this shit he has been pulled since Rue/Cochlea arc, threads used to be more active and fun, I remember that we got 5-6 threads on every weekly manga release, now we barely got 2 threads per fucking weekly release, I remember when a fucking interesting shit happened everyone was going crazy and spamming "ISHIDAAAAAA", fuck, i miss those days

we all do user maybe one day we could ciclejerk and only talk about part 1.

Eto will save the threads and the mango when she comes back.
This april or may. Please ishida....

The good thing is that because nips have shit taste and they dont care about eto, the day some spoilers feauture her we will already now those are the real spoilers

Rize will be the one to save the manga, guaranteed. She'll eat Furuta.

>Tfw two best girs Rize and Eto are MIA, second best girl Hairu is 99% dead, and best clown Itori is MIA.
>Tfw the best girls that we have for now are kurona, shao and hinami, and everyone of them have 0 screentime and one of them got tainted by a kirishitma.

>no Akira
>no Sasako
>no Aura
Okay taste.

Would you a Hide

Chibi has now reached 150,000 subs.

Kill them all, tg has no good female charactes.

Kill yourself, that's not Hide.

But that's Hide as a mechanic, being actually useful.

I have autism

I had a dream last night where itori showed up in the new chapter. Seems like were getting itori.

Everyone here does.

Holy shit

reported for spam

soon best boy will return

Forgive them for they know not what they do.

Itori AKA best girl, when.

what did Ishida mean by this?
That Ui knows how deranged Furuta is?

Pretty much I guess.

>tfw Touka will become Kaneki's reason to live

>yfw Furuta keeps adding stairs all around ccg headquarters

I want it to happen just to see the asspain.

Might as well happen this chapter to parallel Amon's shit with Akira.

Amon is by far the most boring character in this series.

But that's Touka. Correction: Amon is by far the most underutilized character in this series.

Lately i have been disappointed with :re which made me wonder why i was so invested in TG.
So i re-read part 1 and :re.

And all turns around scene structure.
Will try to explain it.

Tokyo Ghoul follows Kaneki.
Other POV characters join narrative but he is still the heart of the story.
From beginning we are stuck with that one character, showing only what he can see, think, or feel.
His struggles, his failures, his emotional reaction to things he experiences all makes us to turn pages.

All those things are complete lost when he regains his memory in :re.

This "instant" character development shows up again in his fight against Arima.
But it doesn't solve this problem.
Kaneki still stays distant character.

Last 60 chapters of :re nothing bad happened to main characters even if it did it was easily resolved.
Setbacks and failure create suspense, conflict, and tension, unlike success and good news, which don’t.

Fuck Kurona, Marry Hinami, Kill Touka.

I agree with you, also Touka.

>most underutilized character in this series

That's still Rize if you can even call her a character at this point. She feels more like a plot device.

I share similar sentiments. That may also be a contributing factor to the popular opinion here that the Rose Arc was the apex of :re's narrative. Aside from some fleeting highs, it has been mostly a downward spiral shortly after "Haise" became "Kaneki" again.

Waifufags are so pathetics. Kill yourselves cucks.

The Toukafag without fail shows how strong his autism is.

For me, part 1 easily covered everything that needed to be covered in a well-paced, well-structured manner. Mostly all characters got the spotlight in the story that they needed to have.

:re, on the other hand, rushes shit like there's no tomorrow while introducing an even larger fuckton cast. Feels like 50 chapters of important or potentially interesting content are missing at this point just to get to the next BIG FIGHT. New characters are introduced and killed off immediately merely for shock value. Old characters die off like bitches or are offscreened. Ishida used to value the characters he put in his story but not anymore. Amon should've had a WAY bigger role early on but didn't. Story went down the shitter immediately when Furuta got a larger role.