Being pro-white

>Being pro-white
>Being Christian

How are these compatible positions?

Jesus wasn't white, he was some brown dude in the Middle East. Guy spent 40 days in the desert, he would've been tan as fucking leather.

Christianity teaches that everyone is equal, regardless of their race. How could someone be pro-white and say hateful things against minorities while being a Christian?

The only people Christianity teaches is bad are homosexuals, that's because Christianity is a cult and needs new members. "Go preach the word!" "Have lots of babies!" That shit is just to continue the cult.

Oh look, another Jew shill thread

White Nationalism is simply a fulfillment of the second greatest commandment, to love thy neighbor as thyself.

name a single white nationalist christian leader in the western world.

you're correct. they are incompatible.

but you have to understand ppl do things for emotional reasons, not logical. they think they need the religion for survival.

Hitler, Mussolini, Francisco Franco...

They are inherently incompatible and it will always amuse me how half of Sup Forums will scream about muh 14 words while worshiping a Jewish shitskin.

Wasn't the leader of the SS a neo pagan?

I am also highly critical of a man who wanted to turn the church into a tool of the state.

Though I will agree with Franco being a proper christian.

Show your flag, Schlomo.

>Idk about the Arab invasion therefore Jesus was brown

>Christianity teaches that everyone is equal regardless of race.
All equal under God, it does not suggest you breed your genetics away - in fact it suggests the exact opposite.

I was pretty sure about you being a shill and then I read this part:
>The only people Christianity teaches is bad are homosexuals
And now I know that you are certainly a shill.
It's one thing to start a thread attacking Christianity, it's quite another to indirectly defend degenerate faggotry.
You aren't a white nationalist, you aren't a pagan, you aren't a right winger.
You're a friendless paid shill who ought to have been aborted.

Come one dude I feel for those molested by rabbis and priest but go outside and get a job. Might get your folks off your ass. I get it you are super cool in the homosexual/atheist community and are some great thinker all but the same post every hour on the hour gets old. Maybe you should talk to one of those nice young men in the long white coats.

do it kike

>You aren't a white nationalist, you aren't a pagan, you aren't a right winger.

Ummm... where did I say I was any of those things? lol

Problem is, every dysgenic mongrel from every corner of the earth is your eternal brother according to christianity

>You're a friendless paid shill who ought to have been aborted.

That's not a very Christian thing to say

Go hit yourself with a whip while saying penance in your closet, or whatever you weird Christian cultists do

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

>Will you go to Heaven when you die?

No one goes to Heaven because it doesn't exist.

>Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
>“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

Yeah, and if he had lived longer he would've started saying that polygamy is okay. That's what all those guys do after they got famous enough to have access to women. That's what Joseph Smith did.

Jesus was a criminal, so he got killed for blasphemy before he could achieve fame.

>God, Hell, judge you, blah blah blah

None of that shit is real.

>implying that abrahamic religions aren't cancer in general

ramblings of a kike

Christcucks are the worst.

I would look to hinduism because it have more connection to original aryan faith then kikestianity. Kikestianity is not European not aryan not logic.

>I would look to hinduism
DOND BE CHRISTIAN ANOOON NOOOOO
>be bagan
>be hindoog
>be anything else
NO THANKS

ramblings of a kike indeed, just the same way as the new testament which was written by the same race that you call "kikes"

but somehow this cognitive dissonance doesn't bother you

hinduism is dumb superstition just as all fundie religions, they are a low resolution way of coping with the world which wasn't spawned with us in mind.

The only way to """salvation""" is through man's own craftiness, there's no comforting afterlife waiting for you, the only thing you can hope to do is to make your progeny the strongest and best so that we can maybe transcend the rules of the sim before it comes to it's heat death. That's a much more noble goal than reciting analysing minutiae of jewish lores

Your problem is you confuse undercover communists,radical leftists and cowards with no backbone to go for their believes and against societies rules as "christians/believers or even the pope"
thing is you are wrong.