Not even 8 minutes in and Will Smith told his daughter the races are different but we're all trying to get along...

Not even 8 minutes in and Will Smith told his daughter the races are different but we're all trying to get along, and the blue guy bitches about diversity training

>Produced by Trigger Warning Entertainment
>Critics fucking hate it
>RT users love it

Is this the backlash against Hollywood we were hoping for?

i thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

>how to make racist white men okay with niggers breeding white women

Also says something about (((elves))) running everything behind the scenes.

nigger, did you even watch the movie?

this

I liked it too. It was different from other PC bullshit, but I'm also not racist. The main thing I noticed was they didn't create a story around some very particular case of racism, just a generally "everyone hates orcs", not orchestral story of a very particular situation in which racism negatively affects someone.

Also white and black people hate orcs, which is more believable than white people hating black people.

Is that an Art Bell pepe on the bottom right?

also, critics are fucking cucks. They are all sjw faggots who circle jerk around their "muh accepted beliefs". Bright is getting some love from people because they did something right, and critics hate being wrong, afterall they went to college in order to review movies - they must be right.

What's the angle here?

no idea. It's a cool pepe though.

Everyone already knows that niggers are racist.

I hate all this kekistani shit but id totally wear that shirt

Everyone, including themselves, hated the rich cunt elves (jews) pretty openly as well.

Sequels been greenlit already, we'll see if we get retooled sjw garbage next. I was hoping this was a whole show when I started hearing bits about it last year. If we let Netflix know how many fans it already has made, maybe that's what we can get..

Will smith wanted to cleanse Trump supporters and is with the Nation of Islam.

"Fairy Lives don't matter today."

kekistan was a jew psy op to try and get us to stop worshipping Kek. Jews are actually scared of the Frog God

Shieeet I guess so.

is this why it got such low scores from the (((critics)))?

>nigger, did you even watch the movie?

If he mentions the racemixing it's because he paid attention to begining of the movie, unlike you.

This was complete garbage and was the greatest trainwreck of Netflix's 2017 seasons.
It was derailed before it was even released!
They'll still probably shill another season or 2 though.

Most definitely art fucking bell that's awesome

The reason we should despise these people is that our plight is merely to MAINTAIN a status quo and a happy civilization.

Their's is to STEAL our civilization since their own has always amounted to nothing but the foot stool of our own. Make sure that it remains this way for all of history until they are absolutely exterminated.

They only have relative success because their parents were poor and forced them to study hard to get good grades - but don't be fooled, they still lack the white ingenuity and leadership ability. They're biological beta males, and whether you like it or not or believe it or not - that 'religious belief of superiority' to dominate the world was given to WHITES. It will remain so for all eternity.

DO NOT hire indians or any non whites
Do not help indians or non whites
LIE to indians and non whites
STEAL from indians and non whites
The ONLY "non-whites" to be remotely loved and trusted are the Japanese. The chinese look down on you and see you as stupid "gentiles" the way the jews do.
throw them under the bus

We need to become the jew to defeat the jew. Let the new chosen be whites, and all nonwhites be our 'gentiles'

Fuck these slaves, and if you're at a party, take their women in front of them to lower their self-confidence and self-esteem.

They HAVE to do season 2 for optics reasons, but now they know how it feels to get burnt by pandering to SJW

No.

What do all of these films have in common, Sup Forums?

>District 9
>Elysium
>Chappie
>Bright

They're all terribly written 'yaaaaaaaaaaaasssss we can overcoooooome this bigotreeeeeee' films. Well, when you attempt to show society falling into chaos upon the arrival of diversity, and then you promptly fail in making the connection between the chaos and inherent bigotries within all peoples, you essentially end up making a film that tells people that diversity is bad.

No. These kinds of films are made by accident. They are not made on purpose.

Literally "We are all humans propgadanda", saged

Enjoy yourselves while the Chinese and Indians obtain positions of power and continue to benefit from affirmative action and play the minority card, not hiring you and lusting after your women, all the while up until whites are 12% of the population.

The arabs and the indians hate white people as much or more than the jews - in fact 99% of the time, jews consider themselves just as much white as they do jewish, only they consider themselves to be of a higher SOCIAL and ECONOMIC class than the rest of whites. Kind of like how an anglo saxon rockefeller will join the rothschilds to make the rest of the world their slaves. They are traitors while also accordingly being enemies. Indians, arabs, and the majority of asians are merely enemies.

What would you know? You're one of them. Leave the country.

The Elven District is a blatant stand-in for Tel Aviv, it was great!

This would have been a good post if you hadn't used the word "bigotry" to describe the inherent characteristics/in-group defense mechanisms of all races

The OP movie was indeed shit tho and very obviously pro-dievershitty, i get wanting to have redpilled mainstream media productions but this is just grasping at straws

It wasn't just it's politics, it was terribly written trash in general.

He needs to get a radio show again. His replacement sucks.

>start the movie
>pic related pops up
dam... edgy...

>(((Netflix)))

Yes, yes that is an art bell Pepe. Fucking rare.

>in fact 99% of the time, jews consider themselves just as much white as they do jewish
Stopped reading here.

I agree. Bright was not a good movie, nor was District 9 or Chappie. They were unintentionally redpilled, because no one was doing any quality control and the script was completely confused on what it was trying to say.

There's this one part that pissed me and most other viewers right the fuck off where the lead's professor tells her in perfect detail why what she's doing is wrong-headed and race baiting with no genuine purpose, and of course she (a sophomore college student, mind you) completely talks down to him and tells him why his "ideas" are wrong and offensive. This one scene alone should be reason enough to not let any of the people involved in creating this shitshow work in entertainment, or media in general, ever again.

The movie is not playing in any movie theater near me. God damn it JEWZ the one movie I want to see.

nvm its on Jewflix. Fuck that.

It's Netflix exclusive

Are elves supposed to be jewish or white?

Torrent it

>start watching this movie
>30 seconds in, Will Smith walks out to his blonde, white wife
>turn it off

I give it a 0/10

>We need to become the jew to defeat the jew. Let the new chosen be whites, and all nonwhites be our 'gentiles'

jews are fucking filth, you do not degrade yourself by acting like they do. you fucking shoot them then move on

> Fuck these slaves, and if you're at a party, take their women in front of them to lower their self-confidence and self-esteem.

nonwhites are hideous

critics know what they are watching

imagine some dumb roofer pontificating about how shitty he thought Anna Karenina was. .. he's just wrong like these dumb rural and suburban audiences

Watched the movie a few days ago, wasn't that bad. Entertainement. Watch it if you can, that wasn't the worst movie of the year.

In short :
>A movie about modern adaptation of orcs, elves and humans.
>Elves are the "elite" and a few of them are attempting to bring back some evil power. Some of the elves are the bad guys and are said to have killed the illuminati and taken their places to get to their end.
>Humans are forced to cohabit with orcs, despite there being an obvious difference and hatred between the two races, they have diversity trainings, quotas and underground weird places where humans women get the BOC.
>Human gangs are mexicans, Orc gangs are niggers. Humans are humans (which is a good way of perceiving the difference between black person and nigger)
>The main Orc in the movie is an "unblooded" one, meaning he didn't pass some rite making him a true orc, mainly because he wanted to be a policeman and is seen as a traitor by his kind
>The main human (Will Smith) is the policeman who is forced to have the orc as a partner, they don't like each other but they end up having some mutual respect
>Some of the elves are the FBI of magic, meaning they don't want other people to know it exists, the fact that majority of magic users are elves has nothing to do with it I'm sure

I'm sure there are several levels of reading of that movie.
Here are some screenshots from the other thread, because i'm too lazy to do them myself. But watch them, some of the quotes are pretty fun and I'm sure some of the writers are a bit of Sup Forumsacks.Or just have.. you know. eyes.

>inb4 will smith is a sjw he wanted to kill trump
>inb4 netflix is shit (I used to think that but I enjoyed Erased and this movie lately, so I'm starting to change my mind)
>inb4 rotten tomato says it's bad so it's bad
>inb4 omg race mixing its bad like this gentleman
If you can't appreciate the effort in that movie and understand why kikes hate it, you won't enjoy anything in life.

Jewish. Will Smith goes ahead and drops the redpill saying the elves secretly control the world

>Netflix
>Will Smith told his daughter the races are different

It's a movie aimed at civic fags and reddit centrists, what do you expect?

>This would have been a good post if you hadn't used the word "bigotry" to describe the inherent characteristics/in-group defense mechanisms of all races
I'm using words the writers would've used you idiot.

whoever has the balls to give people what they want will reap the rewards.

>watching hollywood movies

Will Smith’s daughter says Orcs are stupid and he says they aren’t stupid, just different but trying to make it in life

I didn't like it because I have a problem when modern tech like guns melds with magic and shit.
Otherwise it was alright.

>African flag likes coal burners

Fuck you, Shadowrun is great.

>Is this the backlash against Hollywood we were hoping for?
you mean his mixed race daughter he has with a white wife?

This is what happens when people have easy access to movies, they watch it for themselves instead of listening to (((them))), the backlash is so strong because (((they))) are extremely scared to be made irrelevant by services like Netflix.

Hey, yeah it is.

who are the jews in this movie

Nah, the Japanese are alright.

We can be ethnostate buddies.

Checked.
Just saying it's a detail and that it was probably mandatory and a reason why it's was still accepted by netflix.
Find me ONE full Sup Forums movie who doesn't have everything we want.

But if will smith is the nigger, what are the orcs?

Elves, because Elves are white in every traditional setting.

I actually enjoyed the movie but had to give it a thumb down as a personal vendetta for "dear white people"

Shit is this movie just a barely disguised redpill? If that is accurate summation I am dumbfounded.

GAS THE ELVES RACE WAR NOW

It's more like it's so blue pill it accidentally goes full circle and turns red. It's entirely unintentional.

Found the fucking jap guys. My granddaddy killed yours. Thnx for dragon ball though.

Holy hell I had a dream about this specific checked

Did you find it ridiculous that in a world with magic they developed nukes?

>It's like a nuclear bomb that grants wishes!

I think in this case it's like a adaptation of the older cop flicks where you had a middle aged white cop taking a new, fresh on the force, black cop under his wing.

Well aware kiddo; am also jewish and know how I think. it's that the ideology kept secret by us through judaim keeps us at a level higher than you (supposedly, which I know is just because of shiesting financially and absolute ridiculously evil tactics). We know we are white - it's like saying "Fellow white people, _______" and then saying "Fellow catholic people _____________". Doesn't make you a catholic racially.

The jews that believe themselves a single race are rabbinical jews and often fucking arabic looking.

District 9 was pretty tits though.

JESUS.. WE'VE COME FULL CIRCLE LADS

Sup Forums movies don't exist.

Exactly. Everything would be different if there were magic. The development of all technology would be different.

Correct.

Falling Down

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
ELF

Ironically I am a white non-rabinical jew that considers myself christian who hates actual jews

listening to coast2coast while browsing. this made my night.

Death Wish

DOUBLE NIGGER

>the jews and critics hate this thing, so we should too fellow /pole/sters! old pole would hate this, new pole likes nigger dick! shoopdawoop!

There is literally nothing wrong with being elvish.

Hence, let's be happy with what we can find.
lim n->pol (xn) = good enough

I love this movie so fucking much.

Never trust in slut elves.

fairy lives don't matter today
*picks up broom*
*swats fairy*
heh nothing personnel kid

Are you retarded because there are actual other species there wouldn’t be the same level of race problems amongst humans as there are more out groups like the orcs and elves to focus on