>go to paris
>get beaten by niggers

sorry, i mean gang of "youths"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3kQltMEkM4
liveleak.com/view?i=d07_1501174181
youtu.be/OcZBbQNN-Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This makes me angry as fuck, I want to kill those fucking niggers.

partie et parcel

>see group of blacks
>don't shoot them immediately

Bitch deserved it.

I honestly do not understand why we haven't started executing violent criminals yet.

whatever, this is what they voted for. fuck them

Not that I like police gangs, but I understand that's a good way to wind up dead somehow.

Whites did things a thousand times worse than this EVERY DAY during colonialism

That back looks nasty af, put some lotion on that shit.
nigga

Fuck the plz

E N R I C H E D

If he obeyed his master he would've been fine

Bad things happening in the past is not an excuse for bad things happening in the present.

fed you, civilized you, christianized you, died so you could be free (so the story goes), gave you full citizenship and all of the benefits thereof, and now gives you preferential treatment for education and employment. shut the fuck up about shit that happened 150 years ago you filthy vile nigger.

Can't believe the other countries fell for our meme!

Please don't post that here, I'm trying nofap for January.

Why ?
Dont be angry with the niggers, be angry with the idiot white politicans that let these things happen

>import millions of niggers
>thinking women police will be able to handle the situation

all decisions made by whitey.

You mean jews?

He means jews.

"teens" sure are rowdy these days

>be police helping pedophile elites cover up their crimes and arresting whites who standup to mudslime savagery
>get beaten half to death by mudslime savages

Don't care.

>french police officer
>responsible for what a US slave owner did

oh ok

thats not even the worst of it. one of the videos looked like a rape circle was going on.
(they form a tight circle around a woman and rape her, men on the outside of the circle keep others away)

Sounds like they need a level 60 champion nigger slayer.

remove height restrictions for police
remove gender restrictions for police
what did you expect

>gets angry when he watches cumdumpsters get hurt
?????

She probably voted to bring them in and after this experience she will keep voting to bring them in.

You don't blame the dog for being a dog, you blame the person who let it loose.

because the church told us to love our enemies while torture and wichhunts

let lose the atheist beast and see the world purged from all these atrosities

>Dont be angry with the niggers, be angry with the idiot white politicans that let these things happen

let's put things into perspective shall we?
Dont be angry with the niggers, be angry with the idiot ((("white politicans"))) that let these things happen.
and you can add unions to that too while you're at it.
they win battles at the cost of our ow people, since those big coorporations influence the politicians into being open border to get a laborforce less contrarian and demanding because of greed on both union and industrialists sides

>Going to Paris without a PMC at your back.

FYI It's not Paris you amerimutt.

>be american cop
>nigger shoots you in your car
>obama defends the nig

>it's an "every white person is from the same country" episode

Totally agree.
White are retarded infants who aren't accountable for their actions, we're essentially niggers. Don't blame whites, blame their jewish Superiors.

You blame both. Who does that fucking dog think he is?

ROPE

>be france
>literally lose your country in three generations from being outreproduced 6:1 by "migrants" that you let flood in by the million

I mourn your loss, great art-producing country and that aspect will now be lost as your culture is eroded from the inside.

WHITE cumdumpsters*

more like
>it's an "I don't know of The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" episode

It's all ouga bouga in the end

Story?

Crazy those nigs didn't get rushed and stomped. Thank you antiracism.

Police officer getting beaten by gang members on new year's night in a no-go neighborhood

>women

You blame the person, but you also put down the dog after he taste blood.

>whites
Why not pick some other random physical trait, like amount of limbs, blood type, shoe size, height.............. that woman total deserved to be beaten up because 400 years ago someone who was the same height as her did a thing I don''t like, hur dur.......... moron

>shut the fuck up about shit that happened 150 years
Jim Crow era was arguably worst and that didnt end till 1965

>It's okay and does not matter because look at X which worse and nothing to do with it and happend decades ago.

didn't know white people are 80% jewish

>Jim Crow
>worse than slavery

listen here you slimey shlomo fuck

Your fat whiteboi ass won't do anything. You don't even leave your mom's house.

>Jim crow
>bad

You're trolling... Right? If not here's your (((you)))

mdr

women are the ones who vote for more immigration, its only fair that they are the ones to suffer first.

dumb niggers don't know how to share videos. 3rd one i've seen recently like this, we're back in the days of people recording tv with a camcorder and putting it on youtube.

Fuck this shit turns me on. The weak should fear the strong, blacks are naturally superior and whites need systematic oppression to make sure they don't gain the upperhand.

Mass immigration was never put up for a Vote retard.

(((They))) just do it.

wait... what

Why are those scientists and doctors hitting that woman?

What country is your flag? If you have any questions about my post I'd be happy to enlighten you.

not that i believe this shit, but according to your logic, if blacks were naturally superior they would be the ones imposing these systems of oppression you refer to to keep the upper hand

good ylyl webm
lost it

The only solution is to mass purge these niggers

It's mere luck and opportunism that gave whites their place. Being lucky enough to have certain technologies and no ethics or humanity allowed them to steal everything else we needed from other cultures. We're the true "niggers" and every day it makes me sick to my stomach.

here's your (((You)))

verry MDR
merde mon café sort de mon nez

it's easier to point fingers but yes, we are too naive for our own good sometimes , that doesn't mean we are retards.

fug da bolis

Underrated post.

Did someone say Gang of Youths?

youtube.com/watch?v=p3kQltMEkM4

My only concern is did they made her cum with the rape after the beating? It wont be fair to her otherwise.

As fucked up as it was, i laughed at the bin part.

Where did Da Vinci steal the helicopter design from? Notice he lived when muslims were still trying to BTFO Europe

mdr > kek

And people wonder why American Cops shoot niggers as soon as they motion their hands towards their waist. They should just shoot them for no reason.

I wish I was a jew, they're great people compared to the abomination known as the white race.

GB never put american independence for a vote either.

Lol yea because Da Vinci's flying machines were built back then and allowed whites to dominate the world

This kind of thing would never happen in Brazil. We have a lot of subhumans, but we just tolerate OUR subhumans. Haitians and venezuelans who crossed the border are already suffering prejudice and retaliation from the population. A mayor rented a bus and sent the haitians to literally the opposite side of the country.

liveleak.com/view?i=d07_1501174181

That is just an example of how far-thinking white people were in the middle of the 1400s

Before the discovery of America, Europe already had a technological edge: 3 of those inventions, the rifle, printing press, and astrolabe, are the very things that allowed the age of discoveries to come around

I like the sound of that.
ESOTHERIC ARYANISM NOW

>Being lucky enough to have certain technologies and no ethics or humanity
>being lucky enough to invent everything
>inventions are made with dice rolls

its not his fault the poor nigga doesnt know how to get the moving pictures off the talking instrument

Why does she have a bulge

blacks make a jew cry in NYC youtu.be/OcZBbQNN-Ww

Underchecked

Don't worry about it Germany, you'll find out in the shower

Are ya feeling it yet anons?

>Proffesional victim vs proffesional victim
Hail Hitlah!

>Be france
>Transform in to america.

Idk whats worse.
America turning in to brazil or europe turning in to america.

why do people keep posting that ugly jew?

>luck and opportunism
>luck and opportunism

you see this is the main problem here. People just can't accept the fact that Europe has nothing to do with luck and opportunism.

If europeans never went to africa, niggers would be living like they would 2000 years ago. Well, even today it's not so different

MACRONED

It was voted for this year with MLP.

No protest marches or demonstrations planned yet ?.....